Bet 5 - Last Farewell

Love Bet

Bet 5 - Last Farewell

Jiyong leads Dara in one of the room on his old house. The place where he had first tasted forever. The art room he made only for her.

It's been a month after the scene they did in the restaurant. They start to patch things up and so far so good. He and Dara starts living together with Dalyong at his pad. The girls were still not happy with the idea but respected Dara's decision. No. The friendship didn't came back. Though they're civil to each other. Top already accepted the fact that he had no chance with Bom. Since the girl is already engaged with Dong wook. Seungri and Chaerin didn't end up together as well. Though the maknae tried to pursue her again but Chaerin already told him off. Seungri accepted her decision and let her go completely. They both gives their last goodbye by giving each other a goodluck. Daesung, Taeyang and Minzy continues their life lightly now.

Jiyong's parents immediately flew back after hearing about them and Dalyong. They both accepted Dara for their son. They even so excited meeting their grand daughter for the first time. Dara also learned that Madame Kwon, Jiyong's mother, kept her painting that she left to Jiyong as a present.

Then there's Dalyong. She is now enrolled in a speech school to help her. The pedia said in one of their check-ups that there's a possibility that their daughter can regain her speech.

They're so happy for the great news.

"Where we going?" Dara asked keeping her hold at Jiyong as he guides her walk.

"It's a secret! Don't worry. Just trust me, neh?" Jiyong said.

Dara nodded. "I trust you."

That phrase made his heart flattered.

"Okay! Here we are," he announced and opened the door. They both enter.

Jiyong unblind-folded her. She blinks her eyes in disbelief seeing where they were. She tears up seeing her old art room courtesy of Jiyong.

"Nothing change a bit in here," she said. Noticing the old materials she used.

"As much as possible, I make this the way it is," he informs him.

Dara smiled sadly as she caress one of the canvass longingly. It is unfortunate that she can't never paint anymore. That no matter how much she wanted, it can't be.

Jiyong watched Dara lost from her thoughts smiling so faintly. He knew what she was thinking. And his heart reach out for her. He can't turn back time.

He walks behind Dara and circles his arms around her waist. He hugs her gently.

"I'm sorry, babe," he said as he nuzzled her hair.

Dara tilted her head to look at him. "It's okay, Ji. It's not your fault."

"It is my fault. And I'll forever paying for everything."

"Jiyong…" Dara sighs and touches his face softly. "I do not blame you at all. I told you. I love you, right? And you loving me is more than enough."

He takes her hand that on his face and gives it a soft kiss. Then he stares at her. Drinking in her beauty. Slowly, he inches his face closer to her. Their lips only breathes away.

"I love you. So much. I don't know what I did good in the past for you to love me this much," he said on her lips. "I don't deserve it but with you, I'm willing to do everything to be worthy of you." Then he kissed her fully with so much passion and love.

They were panting when they broke the kiss. Jiyong smiled at her and steps back after. He holds her hands as he gives it a gentle squeeze.

"Come," he said and seat in the stool in front of the canvass. Dara looked at him confusedly but complied anyway. He made her seat on his lap then he intertwined thier right hand together.

He was about to put it on the paint can when Dara stopped him.

"Wait?! What are you doing?" she asked.

"Don't worry. Just trust me, okay?" Jiyong smiled at her reassuringly. He continued dipping their intwined hands on the paint. Then he slowly guides their hands on the white canvass. He helps her hand to make a and another and another until the white canvass filled with color. A pattern of their intwined hands.

Dara starts to tear up as Jiyong softly speaks on her ear.

"You paint the most beautiful color of love in my heart. You're an art, Dara. The most precious portrait in gallery of life. Before, your hands brought hues that make my life alive. Now, it will be yours and mine that will fill our world every shade in the rainbow. I will be there holding you with every , with every dip, with every brush that you will make. I won't leave you again. I promise that Dara. You won't be alone again. You're the most precious prize I won  in the game of love. The bet I most willingly fight for. Jo neun dang si neul sa rang hab ni da… Pyong seng sa rang hal ke yo…" he kiss her neck before continuing. "Na no rang pyong seng gat si it go ship o. Jo a gyor hun he ju si get senb ni ka?" He said, 'I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?'

Dara looked at him with tears in her eyes. And without further a do, she felt a cold metal surrounded her ring finger that Jiyong was holding. She looked at her hand and surprised to see a diamond ring glistening through the paint on their hands. She looks back at him and found him smiling.

"I-I didn't say 'yes' yet," she said crying.

"Well, won't you?" Jiyong grins as he wipes her tears with his free hand.

"Of course, It's a yes!" She said and embraced him.

Jiyong chuckled and cupped her face not minding his hand smudging paint on her face. Then he kissed her over and over again. Dara put her arms on his nape up to his hair.

He released her lips upon feeling something wet on his hair.

"You painted my hair," he said.

"You painted my face. We're quits," Dara grins playfully.

"Point taken, Mrs. Kwon," he said.

"Am I, Mr. Kwon?"

Jiyong nodded and kissed her again.

 

THE END

 

 

 

Finish! kekeke^^, The titles are the songs that represents every chapter. It's very short I know and super fast pacing. I really write it this way since I told myself it's just a very short fic. It's actually the story I imagined the very morning I woke up few days back. I guess I just want to try to show that love is simple. Just like what Dara's love for Jiyong. She did not wish something in return but it was given to her because she is worth it. Do not force love at anyone. Love is ought to share in the first place. :) This is my final talk.I hope you enjoy LOVE BET and got some learnings. Thank you! Ba'bye! :) Hensho!

BONAPAIX~~