My heart is covered black, your place

The man who controls the fire

The high school of Arts in Seoul was in danger, the alarm told them that the fire was settled in the building. Her bangs flew away when she began to run, she was late, enough late to ran like she was in a marathon. She takes the door knob, she falls in the exit of the university. The shiny alley was totally wonderful, she found the brightness of the sun more bright than a smile. She gave up on her run when she caught a tall man running towards her, a gun in his hand. She looks terrified, she places herself in the corner. Hiding her body from nonsense, she blinked a few times and her hands began to shake, they were petite. She reminded herself sooner when she heard some mans shout that she have to get out of this alive. 

- Shoot him already! He's useless! 

He shouts.

- I can't Chanyeol!

She hears cries, she takes a hand in and shook her hands helplessly. She turns her head, trying to look at them. She gasped when one of the man the one who was running caught her eyes. She turned her head, hiding herself, some tears flowed on her pale cheeks. She wiped them with her finger, they were long and thin. Fingers of pianist, he thought. 

She eyed at her left where she was earlier, next to her, when she was ready to go out a idea popped in her mind. She takes a deep breath and ran away in the opposite direction. 



- Her full name is Son Eary, she's a student at Seoul arts university. She don't have siblings neither relatives. We don't know much about her, she doesn't have friends. 

He nodded and sat quietly next to him. Thinking seriously, he chuckled and told him.

- Take me to this university, she's going to have a little visit.

He nods in agreement as the other one smiles mischievously. 

--

She giggles as they quickly take steps until him. She tries to smile like the sun shines but it was a fail. He had that blunt expression and unbearable model walk. They bought their two hands into a fist and took them in front of their mouths, like a fan girl move. He thought that it was the moment, he smiles, they squealed. He rolled his eyes and stopped near the lockers hallway. There she was, her book of chemistry in her hand, she was reading it with a serious yet charming expression. Her book was still in her hands when he made steps towards her. He grins, it would be easy, she's just too focused on her book'. He slightly remarked. His right shoulder pressed on the number 23 of the locker. She didn't moved, not even uttered a word. He chuckled.

- Hey.

She lifted up her eyes and without a glimpse she turned her head towards him, looking at him from the head to the toes. He smiled in victory but he stopped when she turned her heels and walked away from him. He gulped and was choked, never from his life a girl didn't answered him yet not even tried to. He looks around for sees if anyone had saw them, but girls were already glaring at her and making some noises towards him. 

 

- Bow.

Eary bowed and the rest of her classmates bowed too. She was tired and she couldn't find another word from this tiredness. She smiled a little thinking of chocolate cookies that her neighbor had made for her. In fact her neighbor was her only friend, he was named gracefully, he goes by Jaejoong. Eary wasn't hiding that she thought that he was handsome and even fabulous. He always helped her, when she arrived suddenly. He seemed to be her only occupation, he was a great companion of silence. 

- We have a new student today, let's greet him. 

He walks until the board, where his teacher was giving him eyes. He scoffed, 'her too? I hit the jackpot' He mentally told himself. He scanned the classroom, the females were squealing like habitually. He looks at her, it was her who ditched him at the locker. Even if her couldn't take that a woman didn't fall of his deep voice and his looks, he found her gorgeous and sweet like honey butter. He smiled and keep his gaze on her. 

- You can introduce yourself.

His teacher murmured. He nods and returned his gaze on her. 

- I'm Park Chanyeol, I hope you will treat me nicely since I'm new here. 

The girls shouted a 'yes' very audible while the girl who had the whole attention of Chanyeol keeps her head lowered down on her desk. He smirked nobody was next to her. 

- Can I sit there?

He pointed at her while he whispered in Ms.Kim's ear, the seat where she was next to. She nodded in cause of his charms and some hearts were draw in her teacher's eyes. 

- Next to Eary.

He smiled widely and walked towards his favorite seat. He eyed her and she didn't knew that Chanyeol was next to her. She snapped out of her reverie and glimpsed next to her, she was surprised to see someone than herself at this table. She caught his eyesight in the same time as him, she thought that those eyes had already once catch hers but she didn't mind actually because he was giving her a hand. 

- I'm Chanyeol, it's nice to meet you Eary. 

He winked greatly and showed his perfect white teeth at her, she grinned a bit and frowned her eyebrows when he told her name. It came out so nicely but she didn't know where he get her name. He felt like he couldn't says no at her yet it was a bad impression that he had made at her and the visversa too. He chuckled gladly. Minutes later the bell rang.

- It's lunch time, it feels so great.

Some told they mates from close. Eary packed up her things and excused herself, passing behind Chanyeol who was packing too. He saw her exiting the door, he hurried himself and shouts in the hallway.
- Eary!

She spins around and looked at Chanyeol with her orbs wide open. She chuckled a little and hummed a ' Hum?'

- Do you mind if I joint myself with you for lunch?

She shook her head and smiled gracefully, he happily smiled back and went next to her. Chanyeol's fan girls started to comment bad things that themselves wouldn't have the pleasure to be called by that. Eary shook her head for let her thoughts went of her mind and she took a deep breath as she stepped at the lockers hallway with Chanyeol by her side. 

-- 

- Ugg, why she's with him? 

Eary keep and keep hearing whispers about her like she did a bad thing for being accompanied with Chanyeol. She eat her Mac and Cheese quietly while he glanced at her every minute. She was embarrassed yet uncomfortable at this table. The giant went next to her, very close then as he whispered in her ear.

- I don't feel comfortable in here, can we move outside?

She didn't asked more and nodded the seconds following his sentence. They stood up, she was being glared by the girls which gave a feeling at Chanyeol like he wanted to protects her. He takes her lunch packed to keep it safe until their arrival at the garden and she smiled at him and thanked him nicely. They sat on the grass, laughing sometimes here and here like old friends but it keeps bugging Eary how he came to know her name and how he wants to be his friend when she felt like she was always all alone without no one to keeps her safe from bugs and wild rides. But why it feels like she didn't care about it even if it feels strange? It's the power of love my dear.

 ---

 

N/A: Hello my dear readers^^ I hope that you liked the first chapter of The man who controls the fire. Thank you so much i you leave a comment of your first impression about this chapter^^ Thanks a lot again and if you want subscribe!<3