Chapter 1

One Confession (KyuMin)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One

  Kyuhyun bit his lip. How could he start a conversation when he didn't know him? Then in that instant he turned and caught Kyuhyun's eye; before he could turn away with shyness, a genuine grin spread across his face, turning it from handsome into divine. In that moment, Kyuhyun felt his body flush warm. This was a person he wanted to know more than he'd ever felt before.

  "Lee Sungmin," Kyuhyun mouthed the words softly. Something fluttered in his stomach. It was already the second term of school and Kyuhyun could help but notice him ever since they accidentally knocked into one another at the stairwell. To him, it was love at first sight- or rather, love at many sights.

  And as if Sungmin could hear him calling, he got up from his seat and walked to Kyuhyun, who was pretending not to notice. 

  There was that static again, that crackling in the air that's always happened whenever the they got within a foot of each other. Kyuhyun could feel a shudder running through his veins.

  "Hi," he offered, trying not to show his nervousness. His heart was beating so wildly that he was half afraid that Sungmin could hear it. "I'm Cho Kyuhyun,"

  "Lee Sungmin," the other party replied just as smoothly. I know. Kyuhyun murmured silently.

  In that brief moment of silence, Kyuhyun took his time staring at the other man.

  He had the kind of face that could stop one in their tracks. The sudden pause in a person's natu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter