Bubbles

Summertime with DaeHyun and YoungJae

Suds, suds, and more suds. That's all that could be seen surrounding two mops of silky, black hair. YoungJae sat on his front porch with his chubby, little legs hanging over the side. The five year old was content blowing bubbles while DaeHyun tried to quickly pop as many as he could reach.

YoungJae would swing his legs as he watched DaeHyun crazily running around, swatting at the soapy suds. He'd watch his friend dart back and forth and even jump a little bit. He even saw him trying to pop them with his tounge.

"Yuck! That taste awful". YoungJae laughed at the goofy face his friend made. "Well you're not supposed to eat it silly. It's soap". DaeHyun pouted at his remark. "I wasn't trying to eat it. I was just trying to pop it". YoungJae just giggled at his friend as he capped his bottle of bubbles. "Come on, let's get something that's really for eating. Omma bought ice cream". DaeHyun grinned as he ran after YoungJae inside the house.

 

 

http://www.bubbleblowers.com/pages/123.html I don't where you can find it, but this is the brand of bubbles I remember using as a kid.

When I was about three years old I even had my picture in the news paper blowing bubbles. They were taking pictures of kids having fun in the summer. I still love to blow bubbles. My Great Nephew is seven months old and he is obsessed with them. He loves to try and pop them.