Swimming

Summertime with DaeHyun and YoungJae

"Jae-ah, help! I'm gonna drown"! YoungJae sighs as he shakes his head at his over dramatic friend who had slipped in the pool. "Just stand up Hyung, The water's not very deep and you have on a swim ring and floaties". YoungJae was already embarrassed to be swimming in his younger sister's pool and DaeHyun wasn't making the situation any more barable. "Oh yeah". YoungJae rolls his eyes as he sits down in his own little section of the pool. Once DaeHyun had calmed down, he sat down beside YoungJae and the two began to splash about.

 

 

http://www.walmart.com/ip/My-Sunshine-8-Snap-Set-Pool/19336116  This is what the pool looks like.

https://annieharm.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/floatation.jpg   Only picture DaeHyun at about 10 years old.

 

I thought about this earlier while I was swimming in our backyard. Of course the pool we have now is a lot bigger than the ones I had as a child. My favorie pool as a kid was red plastic and shaped like Mickey Mouse's head. I loved to sit in one of the ears because it was the perfect little spot to play in. My brother, who is eight years older than me, would sometimes join me. It was more like him watching me and my oldest nephew, who is two years younger than me, but whatever. I was really sad when it cracked and we had to throw it away. That's a story from me, now how about some from you.