Chapter 2

Unconditional Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time is ticking.
No one is heard inside the bedroom of the couple. Neither of them are talking after what Sunji said. Then he walks to her side and sits next to her. He holds both of her hands to apologize. “I’m sorry.” Jaejoong speaks softly to her.
“I didn’t mean to, Sunji. You know that I can still manage it especially the media. I was just thinking about my company, the investors we have.... and my father. I am afraid that everything we have built up will only fall down.” 
She nodded but then growls, “I know that I will be responsible for your company’s downfall. I will be responsible for everything that will be ahead of us. What can I do? I can never change the fact that I am his daughter! I will forever be a Yang!” Jaejoong couldn’t help but hug her tightly to reassure that she will be fine. She starts to sob on his shoulder. But then she pulls away to wipe her tears. “So what is your plan now?”
He remembers his father. His voice echoed inside his head.
“I don’t know.”
Luckily, at this moment, the telephone rings causing the awkward air between the two be broken. Sunji reaches for it so she can answer the telephone. 
“Hello?”
“It’s your mom.”
She comfortably sits on the bed while the phone is on her ear. “Ne eomma.”
“Are you okay? I heard the news and it got me crazy. How about Jaejoong? Are you two talking about this matter? I’m worried for you and your family.”
“Eomma, I am lying if I say I’m okay, we’re okay. I can’t believe I am paying for it now.” A bitter smile appears on her face while she fight the tears from falling.
“This is a tough time for you Sunji-ah. I’m sorry I can’t do anything for you because this is your time to choose what your future will be. Just know that whatever you choose, I know that you thoroughly analysed everything to have that conclusion. I love you.”
“I love you too eomma.”

Jaejoong stands up to kneel before Sunji. “Let’s fix everything love.” He holds her hand. “I don’t want you to go through this alone. I married you because I believe that we can get through hard times together. You, are the only person who can help me and If you can help me, I can help you too. Stop crying love.” His thumb wipes the tear running down her cheek. 
“I’m afraid Jae. I’m afraid to lose you, our daughters.” He gives her a reassuring smile and shakes his head from disagreeing with her statement. “No. You will never lose me. You will never lose our daughters because you ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter