2.Watching Movie Together

Kryber Moments And My Reaction

It was friday evening, I called my freind and told her to go to the cinema with me because I was bored.

we went to the cinema I bought the tickets for a romantic movie she chooses a romantic movie because she loves all the romantic things oh god..I bought popcorn and soda for both of us..we sit in our seats waiting for the movie to start.

There was a kiss scene in the movie I turned my head not wanting to see the scene because I'm too shy (lol) there when I see a couple watching the scene with a smile on theire faces I didn't recognize them because the light was dim so I just turn my head and I kept watching the movie and then was a bright light in one of the scene because I'm genius I took the opportuity to recognize the couple's faces that's when I spit out my soda on the man who was sitting beside me if I wasn't a girl he sure would beat me up thank's god I'm a girl...okey skip this let me tell you why I spit out my soda.

I spit out my soda because the couple was KRYBER yes KRYBER they were acting so lovey dovey with each other...they were watching a romantic movie romantic movie so what's that mean?? It mean KRYBER IS REAL.

After that I didn't pay attention to the movie at all I was busy watching my kryber...aah that was the best day in my life.

SO HOW WAS IT?? SHOULD I CONTINUE THS??

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT.....COMMENTS ARE LOVE!!! <3