Blur

Blur
Left; Taemin POV
Right; OC POV
 
 
 
 
 
 
Okay, so that day I found out that you broke up with him. I know you're sad and all but it was the happiest day of my life. I finally had a chance.
 
I am telling my friends and they all went frentic, more than I was. Seriously these guys.They're suggesting things like playing the piano for you, giving you an eyesmile and such. Kibum is even mentioning shopping. How does that make sense? But I'm thinking Minho is the best. Haha. He says that I don't have to try hard and my face was more than enough to make you fall for me. He's very right. I'm giving him half of the chocolate I'm eating right now.
 
But I will follow any of their advices. I see you really broken and I feel bad for being happy. I am worried about you so I am following you right now. You're going towards the direction of the school. I can't take the elevator with you because I figured you want to be alone. But you went straight to the rooftop. And I almost fainted.  
 
You were in the rooftop and depressed for heaven's sake!                                            
 
I feel like dying waiting for the elevator to go down and up again. Worse when I saw you standing on the edge! I really don't know what to do. So I started enumerating your good memories. Facts that I thought was beautiful about you. Just random things that would make you think of happy things.
 
You're lying down! I am panicking! And so pushed you away from the edge.You can't take your life just because of that reason. 
 
"What the hell are you doing right now?!" You shout at me.
 
What am I doing? What am I doing?! Preventing you from doing the biggest mistake of your life. 
 
"What the hell are YOU doing right now?!" I pointed towards you.
 
But you just glare at me and storm off, entering the elevator. Worrying about what you might do next after this, I got in too. I sneak a glance and see you staring at space. Do break ups really hurt that bad? I don't know since I still haven't experienced one.
 
One thing's for sure. It's not the end. I am here for you. Although you won't know that. I think it's finally time. We're alone and you really need someone right now. I'm going to spill the secret I have been keeping since sixth grade.
 
"I like you. Please accept my love. I don't care if I'd be a rebound. I just want to be there for you."
 
There I said it. You finally removed your gaze from one spot and jumped a little. I need to calm myself. Dear palms, don't be sweaty.
 
"What?"
 
I feel like crawling into a hole and never live out in the day lights where I can see you. Who am I kidding? She doesn't like me. Or wait- she jumped. Was she not listening?
 
"Aish." This is embarassing.
 
As soon as the elevator stopped, you start running. I am very worried about what you might do next but decided to stop when it came to me that maybe you didn't want to see me.
 
Next morning, you entered the class and I still can't take my eyes off you.
 
 
 
 
 

 

What did you just say? I shouldn't jump? Just what exactly are you on right now?
 
As you've said earlier, I have just broken up with my long term boyfriend this morning. But what you don't know is that he was my best friend before we got together. So yes, I literally have no one besides him. And after the confrontation earlier, I highly doubt things would not get awkward  Ah. My back hurts. I think I need to lie down for a sec- sheesh, you're shouting again. I cover my ears. I really don't want anything annoying right now so please get the hint and leave.
 
We often came to this place when we didn't feel like having class. At first, I was scared about lying on the edge but he told me there was a nearby half a floor to catch you so I got used to it
 
I found myself rolling on the floor. Did you just push me? Okay, last strike.
 
"What the hell are you doing right now?!" 
 
"What the hell are YOU doing right now?!" You pointed towards me.
 
Omygod. You're the one mad at me when you got my blazer dirty. I cannot handle this nonsense. I'm not dealing with you. Getting my backpack, I proceed to the elevator.
 
I start to think about what happened earlier atleast only a tinge depression came back. It's not the romantic relationship I'm sad to let go but rather the ten years of friendship we had. Will it just fade like that? Bad thoughts are bad that's why they are called bad thoughts and you should not think about them because they are bad-
                                            
I heard a voice beside me mutter something. 
 
I literally jumped right there. You got in the elevator? Gosh, I didn't even notice. Wait- what did you just say? I didn't really hear it.
 
"What?"
 
"Aish."
 
That was all I can comprehend then you mumble to yourself again. I'm so weirded out by you right now. I got out of the elevator and ran fastly as I could.
 
I turn around, making sure I was getting away from you but oh gosh you are running after me.
 
I hope the cctv cameras are working. God help me.
 
My alarm clock is ringing signaling it was already time for school. Ah my head hurts. I had a really strange dream last night. A some creep was going after me after i left our school.
 
Okay so maybe it wasn't a dream. You're at my class and you're staring at me like a creep right now. Can you please blink even just for once.