Bullied Day.

Before It gets worst

Why would I be happy on Tuesday? (06-22-15) My ups and down, turned around moment of my life. 

Well, As I mentioned A while ago through my descriptions. I got the chance to work as Chemical Engineer. Later, I got the chance to date somebody,

and it didn't took a long time for me to realize that I should stop from the very beginning because I can foresee the future, and my vibes is telling me that 

It will never workout. After a while, I started dating again with another guy and I think, Situation gets harder. 

Today, I woke up 2 am in the morning for my 7 am duty. Isn't it amazing to just open your eyes early in the morning and just sit to your room. Think and pray. 

I ordered hotdog and egg for my breakfast and took a role to my morning shift. I went to lab clueless, Well, let me guess, I am dating somebody inside the plant and so everyone knows about it. I went to lab carrying a piece of sock. Suddenly, I bump into my ex-suitor who doesn't talk to me and I was so pissed off because He act like He doesn't know me at all. I hurriedly and went to my locker to change my uniform and so the story goes. 

 

First thing, 

How in this earth would you treat my ex-suitor, who is my past mentor to my work and my housemate. Is he insane? How would you try to fall inlove with your new workmate when you know that the contract that i signed few months ago tells me that, "You should not be romantically link to your work mate especially to the one with the same departments as you and now, Your mad? Did warned in the first place, that, you shouldn't fall in love with me. Oh. My Head is hurting! Am I mad? Yes I am. I hate how unprofessional you are. For telling me that you wanted to move on that it would be easier if we would go back to strangers thing. Am I hurting? Yes I am. I felt that I lost a mentor, brother and a friend. Can we just be happy without making this things complicated? Seriously? I miss you. I miss hanging out with you. Our eating sessions including those times the we wasted money for lots of foods. You know that I am foodie right? We almost went home without penny in our pocket just because of our food escapade session. I miss our moment at epic cafe. The time we treated ourselves to expensive steak. The time we talked as we started 8 pm  in the morning and ended 12 in midnight. The times that I cried infront of you because of your quarrel with our team leader and you curse her so bad. The time you told me about you family and you cried because you told be about your mom. The time I told about how unjustified the treatment i got from the people who surrounds me. Yes, We had alot of memories but may I should let it go now.