00.

A Season of Change.

prequel.

 

Flight KE 218 bound for South Korea, now boarding. Again, flight KE 218 bound for South Korea, now boarding.

He looked at his wrist watch then around the airport for the last time. He never knows when he will get to see this place again, he thought. He walked toward the gate and showed his boarding pass and entered the plane. He was placed by the window so he looked at the place, one last time. After few minutes, the head flight attendant had already given instructions and announced that the airplane was going to take off. He closed his eyes and reminisced his memories in this place; the place where he lived for the past nineteen years of his life; the place where he was born and; the place where his family is... Los Angeles, California.

“It’s okay Joshua, you can do this.” He thought and buckled his seatbelt as the plane took off. After a very long flight to South Korea, the plane had landed and he got up, waiting for the people in front of him to head out. As soon as he got his luggage, he headed out but unfortunately, things didn’t go as what he thought it would be.

“Ugh! Can’t you see where you’re going?” The girl complained as he accidentally bumped into her. “Are you blind? Didn’t you see that there is someone who is passing? Oh wait, why am I even talking to you in English? I bet you can’t understand.” He was left dumbfounded. He hadn’t even told her anything. If only you know that I understood everything you’ve said, he thought and rode a taxi.

He stopped in front of the company he was accepted in and paid for his ride. Joshua took a deep breath before entering the building. He was completely amazed at his surroundings. “Hey, so you’re Joshua from LA?” He blinked in surprise that this guy was speaking in English and he does look like an American. “Yes I am that Joshua, and you are?” He raised an eyebrow as he asked for the guy’s name. “Hansol or Vernon, you can call me anything. So you play the guitar, huh?” Hansol took a peek of the guitar that was hung behind Joshua. “Well, yeah. I do play the guitar. By the way, you speak in English, I’ve noticed.” Hansol laughed a bit at the statement of Joshua and nodded. “Well, my dad is a Korean while my mom is an American. We moved to Korea when I was around five years old. What about you?”

“Well, I was born and raised in Los Angeles but I do know how to speak in Korean. I speak in Korean at home and English outside. That’s how it was.” He nodded as he finished his explanation.

"Let's go meet the others." Hansol suggested and the two walked toward the practice room.

 

that was what happened two years ago.



follow me on twitter : @highlyinsaneL
like my facebook page: highlyinsaneL Stories
read my stories in wattpad: highlyinsaneL