821148114

Description

Love,...

... That crazy little thing.

... People say, it is all about finding that special someone.

... They say, once you found him/her you do not have to worry about anything anymore.

... Feeling the need of puking rainbow unicorns.

...

 

But,...

... Nobody told me that it can hurt as f.

... Nobody told me that it can end so soon.

... Nobody told me that my heart can be shattered into million of tiny pieces.

...

 

The worst thing in life is to see the one you love being happy with someone else. And for sure, the hardest thing is to learn how to let go and to act like you do not care at all, even though you do. 

Sehun knows best.

Especially when it comes to being careless and cold. But who can complain without knowing the reasons behind the way he is and what made Sehun to be him.

 

--------

Sehun's tears streamed down his face while holding Luhan in his arms.

"I-I'm sorry S-Sehunnie."

"No! Luhan, No! I'm Sorry. It's all my fault."

"I'm glad you came..." Luhan said out of breath. "Thank you for giving me a last chance to say I love you." Luhan tells Sehun with a warm smile on his face.

"And I love you Luhan." Sehun wiped the tears off of Luhan's face.

"I thought I will not be able to hear those words ever again. Thank you for everything Sehun-ah."

"Don't say it like that. You sound like it's the last time."

"Sehun-ah. I-"

"Pssht, I don't want to hear another word." Sehun stopped Luhan from going on.

"Can I listen to your heartbeat then?" Sehun nodded, letting Luhan place his head on his chest.

"Badum... Badum..." Luhan imitated while writing on Sehun's chest with his index finger.

821148114

Foreword

Annyeong!

This is the very first story I'm going to write and I hope that you will like this one shot. (this will have 3 chapters)

I will post it someday in july. Depends on how long it will take to write this.

I got inspired by this FMV on youtube --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cEa1wJ4yyE

I can't explain how much I'm hurting to know that EXO will not be the same anymore. No more Kris. No more Luhan. Especially Luhan.

Hunhan was my favorite OTP and I can't bare the fact that they will not come back. Not today nor tomorrow.

So I want to express myself by writing this fanfic.

HUNHAN FOREVER!

 

- bubbletea_123