[1/3].

821148114

Sehun also know as one of the hottest and most handsome student in Norhtwest University,  sat cross-legged on his huge, King-sized bed while staring at his cellphone. Despite being a godness in every human being's eyes, Sehun was a kind, caring, rich BUT not to forget...  NOT SINGLE person.

"Yah! Oh Sehun! Are you deaf?" Jongin scolded the younger latter for ignoring him. Jongin couldn't believe his eyes. "Yah! Yah! Yah!" Jongin scanned the room of the ignorant person sitting in front of him.

The ground was made out of white grayish marble , Sehun's bed and curtains were American style, they were white with black chiffon curtains. The blanket was white and black. A brown coffe table that resembled a chocolate bar and two white ottomanes. A giant cupboard, probably filled with all his clothes, shoes and snapbacks.

"Yehet!" Sehun smiled and fist bumped the air, finally looking at his intruder. "Yah! Kim Jongin! Ever heard of PRIVACY?" Sehun tried his best to emphasize the word privacy.

"Excuse me, as far as I know it's HYUNG for you." Jongin put his hands on his hips. "Don't you have lectures to attend?" Jongin reminded Sehun nevertheless.

"Whatever..." Sehun rolled his eyes and darted his attention back to texting. "Two ing hours to go. What should I do?!" Sehun sighed, burrying his head on his pillow.

With a devilish smile, Jongin picked up the deer stufftoy that was lying on the floor and threw it at Sehun. "Go to your lectures lazy troll!!" And with that Jongin took his leave. "Don't make me pour cold water on you... again. I warn you!"

"Fine. MUM!" Sehun couldn't resist to roll his eyes. I should have said 'NO' the moment he asked me if we were best friends.

15 Minutes passed and Sehun quickly put on his favorite gray hoodie with the number 94 printed on it. 

Sehun heart raced when he heard the bell rang.

  , I'm gonna be late!! 

Sehun put on his white sneakers and after taking a last glance on his reflection on the whole body mirror, Sehun swung his backpack on his shoulder and ran out of his room.

As expected girls were surrounding the place Sehun's dorm was located, but his determination to reach the class on time made it possible for him to somehow get rid of his fan girls.

Out of hurry, Sehun ran with his eyes focusing on the class at the end of the hall. Almost there. Sehun already felt some sweatdrops on his forehead. But as luck was never at Sehun's side, before reaching his class he bumped into a student with a maximum force. The collision caused some books to fall down from the ceilling.

". Are you okay? I'm sorry. I should have payed more attention to where I'm running to." Sehun apologized immidiately, he quickly stood up and stretched his arms to let the person know that he wanted to help him to get up.

"I-I N-No I mean it-it's okay!" The black hair boy stutterd.

"Oh wait, I'm gonna help you pick up your books. That's the least I can do right?" Sehun pasted a big smile on his face making his eyes smile too, without him noticing the panda-like looking boy blushed as he smiled back. "Here you go!" Sehun handed the speechless student his books.

"Th-Thank y-you!"

"I'm Sehun by the way. What's your name? I really need to go to class!" Sehun paniced as he saw Mr.Hun entering the class.

"TAO!" Tao blurted out a little to loud.

"Nice meeting you Tao!" Sehun waved a goodbye.

Tao was standing in the middle of the hall. Tao couldn't stop grinning. Tao didn't know why he felt like hundreds of butterflies were flying all across his stomach so he shook his head to escape his daydream and he walked towards his new classroom. He tried to focus on reaching the room but instead he felt the eyes of a bunch of students upon him. The hallway seemed to go on forever, the shiny tile floor loomed in front of him. He heard the student whisper to each other.

He startled, ready to run as each metal locker creaked open or slammed shut like doors in prison. Tao made it to the door that seperated him and his new class. Thoughts bounced through his head. Was he going to be okay? Will they make fun of his accents? To find that out he knocked on the door, patiently waiting for someone to let him in.

"Yes?" Mr.Hun asked in surprise.

"I-I'm Zi Tao. Huang Zi Tao. I'm the exchange student from China and will start going to your lectures." Tao answered politely but shakily as if Mr.Hun wanted to swallow him alive.

"What a pleasure Mr.Huang, well there are still enough seats so feel free to mingle." More particularly looking at the empty seat beside Sehun.

Tao stood awkwardly beside Sehun, who was too busy texting. The panda didn't know how to get the boy's attention so he simply did what he always see in the movies.

"Ehem..." Tao faked a cough. okay, it's not working.

"Mr.Oh, I would appreciate it if you pay attention during the lecture." Mr.Hun suprised the young man by taking away his phone. "And put your bag down, we do not want Tao to stand the whole hour, do we?"

The girls in the class started to giggle and in return Sehun quickly put down his bag making space for Tao to sit beside him.

"Hey, you are the boy from before, am I right?" Tao nodded hysterically. Sehun smiled and Tao's heart was pounding loudly against his chest. Holy Lord, have mercy on me.

"Sorry, what was your name again?" Tao was about to burry himself alive for not paying attention, but he has a good reason why. Sehun's smile distracted him from paying attention.

"Sehun. Oh Sehun to be precise." Sehun pointed with his index finger on his notebook. "If I'm not mistaken you're Tao and I can tell you're new here right?"

"Yes."

"Cool." Sehun said before turning his attention to the professor. With a surprise, Sehun enjoyed sitting next to Tao. Tao was finally the first one who didn't try to flirt with him and he was more than relieved that it turned out to be like that.

But the truth was, Tao is just too shy to even think of making a conversation with anyone, especially with someone like Sehun.

Sehun was so into the new topic that he didn't noticed Tao staring at him for the last 5 minutes. Tao was not able to take away his eyes from him, he was just so mesmerize of the beauty of Sehun. Tao watched every action Sehun made. The way Sehun would crack a smile when the teacher said something funny. He even identified the perfume, Sehun sprayed on himself.

"One Million." Tao told to himself without knowing that he said it out loud. Sehun turned to his side only to find Tao with his eyes closed, smelling him.

"What are you doing?" Sehun asked confused. Tao opened his eyes and he cursed the god in heaven who made him sit beside Sehun.

"My dad has the exact same perfume, but I wanted to make sure if it's the same one." Tao said with no hesitation. Oh kill me now.

"One Million." Sehun repeated to think nothing of it.

"One Million?" Tao questioned.

"Yes. You're right. The perfume is One Million." Sehun replied and smiled.

"Ohh right." Tao nervously agreed. Here he goes again with that smile. Is he trying to unmask me? I can't let him know that I'm gay. Making new friends is not easy.

The bell rang and Sehun couldn't wait to walk out of the room.

"Tao? Wanna go eat lunch with my friends?"

"If that's okay?" Sehun nodded letting Tao know that it was indeed okay.

The hall was crowed with student but for some reason Tao felt as if everyone was starring at him. When Tao scanned the hall, he was right. Why is everyone staring at me?

"What's wrong?" Sehun inquired.

"Is it just me or is everyone staring at me?" Tao asked as he felt more and more pairs of eyes on him.

"Just ignore them!" Sehun responded knowing the reason behind it but for Tao it was weird to hear the answer Sehun gave him. Anyways, Tao did what he was told to do. "Sup? This is Tao, he's a transfer student from...?"

"China." Tao completed the sentence. "Nice to meet you all."

"Wow. I'm impressed, since when are you making friends with the newbies? I thought you hate them?" A giant treed stretched his hands out to Tao "I'm Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol." He introduced himself.

"Well, since he didn't create a scene in class. Like the last one." Sehun rolled his eyes.

"Oppa... Oppa..." Kai and Chanyeol screamed.

"Ohh please spare me!" Sehun burried his face in his hands.

"I'm Kim Jongin but everyone calls me Kai. So feel free to call Kai as well" The one with the darker shade of skin said.

"I'm Baekhyun and that my friend is Kyungsoo! Yah! Kyungsoo-ah stop reading your stupid book!" Baekhyun stomped over to Kyungsoo and took away the book he was reading.

"Yah! I'm trying to read. Go get on someone else nerves."  Kyungsoo scolded Baekhyun. "Chanyeol can you please tell your boyfriend to give me back my book?"

"Not until you great Tao!" Baekhyun crossed his hands.

"Hi! I'm Kyungsoo. Sorry for being rude. I was so fixed on the story line." Kyungsoo apologized.

"It's okay. I'm Tao." Tao and Kyungsoo shook hands. Tao raised an eyebrow as he saw Baekhyun sat down on Chanyeol's lap.

"Ohh I forgot to ask you. You're not homophobic right?" Tao nodded "Good, because you should know that we're gay." Baekhyun outed.

"I'm actually gay myself." Tao commented at the statement.

"I like you more and more." Sehun stated and Tao blushed.

"Good Luhan didn't heard that." Kai joked.

"What reminds me of...." Sehun widened his eyes. "I forgot my cellphone. I'll be right back." Leaving everyone behind Sehun ran to the teachers room.

"Sit down. We won't bite you." Kyungsoo said as he made space for Tao to sit down. "So how do you like our school so far?"

"It's nice and I'm thankful that I bumped into Sehun and that I'm able to meet you all because of that. I was afraid that I will be stamped as a freak since I'm gay."

"Well, you hit the jackpot! And I thought Sehun would bring another troublemaker." Kai explained "You know, Sehun isn't the type of guy who likes to hang out with newbies since he had bad experiences in the past. But luckily he is--"

"Whipped." Kyungsoo interupted, leaving Tao with a confused look.

"Whipped?" Tao repeated and everyone on the table nodded. "Whipped by what?" Tao didn't really get the meaning behind it.

"Whipped by him!" Kyungsoo pointed at the entrance where Sehun was holding hands with a cute and innocent as a child but on the other hand also y and charismatic grown up man. A young man with beautiful big brown and angelic eyes, eyes that you will never get tired of looking into. Tao dropped his jaw. He never seen someone as beautiful as Luhan.

"Baek!" Luhan squeled.

"Luhan!" Baekhyun squeled back, jumping up and hugged the daylight out of Luhan. "How are you?"

"Super and you?"

"Super as always. I missed you!"

"And I missed you!"

"Great." Sehun sat down beside Chanyeol.

After 5 minutes what seems like an hour, Baekhyun and Luhan sat down.

"Sorry. But you know--"

"He is my bestfriend." Everyone on the table said together.

"So what's new?" Luhan eyed the group.

"You might not noticed yet but we have a new friend. Luhan this is Tao." Both of them exchanged smiles. 

Tao's blood suddenly boiled when he saw Sehun placing his hand around Luhan's shoulder. His blood didn't boil because of Luhan, he barely even know the person but because of the fact that Sehun was taken made him angry.

This is not good.

 

---------

 

Hi guys, so this was the first part of the story.
I thought it would be better to split the one shot into 3 chapters because it will take forever until I post this story.
Don't forget to subscribe ~

Don't miss the upcoming chapters :)