I'm Sorry but i love you

Tears are falling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                      In the morning of Sunday, Kwangjin pretend to take a morning walk with Taeyeon. Oh i forgot to say,that Taeyeon is Kwangjin's lover. They had been dating for a long time since they were in high school and they've been introducing themselves to their in-laws at the time. And luckily their parents had approve of their relationship,they are of course very happy knowing it. But,there's something secret from Taeyeon, a big secret to be exact. She has a deadly disease that could not be helped anymore. She only had the chances to lives for a few more days because she was too late,really late to check the disease. Taeyeon know the disease that she suffered after she felt a tremendous pain in her head. And after she check herself into the hospital,she was sentenced to suffer the end-stage of brain cancer. And no one of her family nor Kwangjin knows about this because she doesn't want they worried about her. She always cry whenever she thinks about the peoples she cared.'if i leave them now,how about them?are they okay?'

                        

                     Kwangjin already arrived at Taeyeon's home,he is in front of Taeyeon's home. He then rang the house bell. No longer after that, Taeyeon's brother opened the door. Kwangjin greet him and bowed slightly to respect his future brother in-law."oh?Kwangjin-ah?why are you here?"asked Jiwoong(Taeyeon's Brother)."i want to take a walk with Taeyeon,Jiwoong hyung. Is she in there?"then,Jiwoong sigh. Judging by his face,he looks desperate."yes,she's there,in her room. But she did not want to come out of her room. We want her to come out and have breakfast with us but seems she doesn't bother our words. We're worried Kwangjin-ah,we're afraid that something might be happening to her. Can you persuade her to having breakfast with us?"aksed Jiwoong hopefully."a..ah,okay hyung. I'll try it"answer Kwangjin.  Jiwoong then let him entering his house and go to Taeyeon's room.

                   

                   Kwangjin inhale and deep breath then exhale slowly,he did it for a couple of times before knocking slowly the door."Taeyeon-ah,you're in there right?are you okay?"asked Kwangjin. Silence. No respond anything. Then he did it again"i know you're in there. Open the door please"said Kwangjin. Again,no respond from Taeyeon. But he heard a muffled cries insied the room. He began to worried,"If you don't want to come out then can i enter your room?". And soon after that,the door is open revealing the weak face of Taeyeon. The two of them go inside the room.

 

                    Kwangjin,being worried for his beloved,he began to wipe the tears from Taeyeon face and asked her."why are you crying Taeyeon-ah?are you okay?tell me what's wrong" Taeyeon pretending to be happy in front him so she decide to lied,"nothing, i just boring at all." "if then,why you have to cry?you know,you are more beautiful if you smile and laugh than sad like this. I know you're boring now and today i want to take a walk with you,can i?" Taeyeon just smile and nodded. They ended up having breakfast together with Taeyeon's family. After that,they excused themself and leave to walk around the town.

 

                    They always holding hands and chit chat happily along the street. Not minding some people looking their as a sweet couple. After a while they had been walking around the town,they feel exhausted and then sit under one of the shady trees in the park."feeling tired already Tae?"asked Kwangjin,Taeyeon nod her head while looking the view of the city."alright then,i gotta go buying mineral waters,just wait here okay?" "okay Oppa,i'll be wait here"answer Taeyeon. Then, Kwangjin leave.

 

                       Fifteen minutes later, Kwangjin Came back and brought two bottles of mineral waters and sat back down next to Taeyeon. He handed Taeyeon one bottle and she take it wholeheartly. She smiled makes him blushed,"thank you Oppa"she grinned. They drink it."hey Taeyeon-ah"call Kwangjin makes she look at him but he didn't look at her back."you know..........i really happy when knowing that my fate is belong to you. I really felt that i'm the happiest man in this world for having a girl,no....but a woman like you. If only our lives like in the twilight movies, I just hope that we can live like them, live for a thousand years. I don't need superpowers or vampires who need bloods to survive, I just need you for the rest of my life."

 

               Kwangjin's eyes started to glisten,same goes to Taeyeon's. And soon they were ready to shed a tear.They are lost in their own thoughts with opposite though. 'I'm sorry Oppa....you don't know that no longer after this we're separate, We can't goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter