Snoopeo and Stitchliet

Tossing Boulders

Check yes, Juliet are you with me

Rain is falling down on the sidewalk

I won't go until you come outside...

 

The song felt so perfect at the moment.

The girl with short hair was soaked wet in the evening rain.

It was 8:00 pm and because of the shower, everyone locked themselves up in their respective shelters.

 

She walked on the resort's cemented pavement, skipping as she does so.

Humming the song that has been stuck in her head since they came to this place.

 

She stood outside. Infront of the villa squinting her eyes at the lit window of a room in the second floor.

She could see his silhouette by the glass window.

 

why, he's watching some sort of ography again, i bet.

Amber mused to herself. Smirking.

 

Henry was in his room in the Super Junior villa, browsing for HenBer fiction online.

Yes, he's thirsty. Thirsty for some Amber.

The thirst is real.

 

f(x) and Super Junior are on a supposedly relaxing vacation on a certain beach without eachother finding out.

Their villas are even situated on far locations from the other.

Lee Sooman purposely did this because he was bored and all that stuff. Besides, he figured if the two groups find eachother in the middle of the vacation, they'd think it's all a big coincidence and more stories would be published. Publicity and news. More SM promotions. If you know what I mean. 

It's still business afterall. lol.

 

However this certain llama was too clever for not finding out her bestfriend is in fact in the same shoreline as hers.

All it took was getting him drunk a week before the vacation.

 

"We goin to asdkjgvmsd;..."

his words were hardly deciperable that night. He had two bottles too many. Amber had none. She never drinks.

She can blame Henry for telling her he and his groupmates will be away for a week and she's not gonna find out where.

She had him drunk to spill the beans and to her delight she found out it was the same place they'd be in.

The day after that, Henry didn't even remember he actually revealed stuff to Amber.

 

Henry took the vacation as a perfect opportunity to have some time off to get to read some fics without Amber reading stuff behind him.

He remembers one time he was reading one fan fiction

"Hey, wazzat?"
He was quick to shut his laptop close. injuring his thumb as he did so.

"N-nothing?"

"Isn't HenBer our ship name fans call us? Is that a HenBer fic? omoooo~"
"ha ha... yeah, I know right? psh..."

He remembered how his voice was so obvious that time it caused a smirk to escape Amber's lips.

"Oh, you and your denials. I know you enjoy reading those stuff." She gave his shoulder a soft punch and he gave off another nervous laugh.

"You read them, too?" He turned in his computer chair, anticipating for her to say yes.
"Hahaha, NO! 'Course not. I can tell you like them, I mean... dude! Clean up that browser history some time 'kay?"
"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU EVEN LOOKING FOR IN MY HISTORY?! Seriously I needtosetapasswordonthisthing."

"Watcha mumbling about? hahaha, Was looking for certain stuff. Found out I was correct. Men and . Inseparable." She laughed.

 

Back to this hamster's situation.

As mentioned earlier, he was reading HenBer fiction. He enjoys the ones. Because Amber and .

The cold rain outside made him feel chills crawl up his spine.

I should warm myself up. kekeke.

He thought to himself as he opened a bookmarked fic and was going to open his pants' zipper when...

 

Check yes Juliet 

Kill the Limbo

I'll keep tossing rocks at your window

 

CRASH!

"OH GOOOOOOOOOD!"

 

That night, Henry Lau continued reading his fics in bed with a bandage across his head, still slightly throbbing.

 

Amber was still outside the villa. Impossibly she wasn't found out. It was too dark out, the street lamps weren't enough for her to be seen and the rain was pouring too hard for anyone to give a damn to go outside.

She grew tired of waiting for Snoopy to go by the window's broken glass and have a look-see whoever the culprit was.

I bet Siwon-oppa will be charged with that. Meanwhile, i headshotted Henry. Maybe he passed out...

She wondered, propping her index finger under her lip. 

She shrugged off the thought and pulled her phone out her wet pocket.

Wiped the screen and started dialing Henry's number.

 

"Hello?" The other line picked up after two rings

"Snooooooopyyy~" 

"AMBER??" his voice broke as it reached a really high pitch followed by a giant OW

"Surprised?" she laughed "listen, I'm outside your window--"

...call ended...

what the...

Before she could put ends together at just what happened, Henry was at the door, His eyes almost bulging out. Well, not really. He's got small eyes. But his expressions was still priceless Amber laughed nervously.

"Ta-daa~?" she lifted her arms gesturing "surpriiiiise"

Henry eyed her from head to toe, seeing her all drenched from the rain. She was obviously soaked to the bone.

"WHAT THE HELL AM? How long have you been in the rain?" he was still midway outside from the villa, unsure of what action to execute.

"I dunno. Two hours I guess?" she sniffled. Rubbing her index under her nose.

"Gosh, I can't take you in here.The hyungs shouldn't know you're here!"
Amber beamed a smile at Henry's words.

"And that's exacty why I'm here!" She lifts her index finger.

"No, it's not, Am. You may be on your way here earlier but you got caught in the rain" Henry facepalmed in his mind.

Seriously, he had a crush on this wet Stitch right here, smiling while sniffling.

"Haha, okay not really. Anyway" she starts singing, her nose getting runny
"LACE UP YOUR SHOES~"

 

"No"


"HERE'S HOW WE DO~"

 

"What..."
 

"RUD BABY RUUUUD~ DON'T EVAR LOOK BAHAAAACK~"

 

Oh, God, why?

Henry still wasn't sure if he's still passed out or this was some dream from all the fan fictions he read, but before he could figure things out, Amber has already grabbed him by his wrist and started rudding running towards Lord knows where.

So much for lacing up his shoes. He was running in his bedroom slippers.

"Where the hell are we going, Am?" His breath starting to get ragged.

"I dunno."

 

Yeah. So there they were. Two mature adults, running in the angry rain.

 

"Hasn't this happened in any of those fan fictions?" Amber smiled, quirking an eyebrow while sipping some hot chocolate.

They were in a convenience store and they figured they had enough of aimless running. They decided to drink some hot chocolate and buying towels.

"What?"

"You know. Us, running away?"
"Well, in the ones I read we usually--"

He stopped midway realizing what he just did.

"HAH! You soooo read fanfics about us making out." Amber pointed a finger at Henry barely able to stand up from all the laughter.

Henry just stood there, red from all the words that escaped his mouth.

"Why did we do that anyway? The running away thing? Don't you even see this?" He gestured at the bandage and tiny bump bulging on his head.

"So, I have been listening to this song. It's called Check Yes Juliet, and I just found it cute. Y'know tryin' to toss rocks at your window..."

"Yeah, but you threw a boulder on my window. You kinda didn't follow the lyrics"

"Hey! FYI that was a coral, and that was the only thing I got to pick up" she narrowed her eyes at him

"I also missed you. So I figured, since you're here and I'm here in the same resort, maybe we'd secretly spend time together. Shedules have been busy. Both f(x) and Super Junior's." this time she sounded serious.

 

Henry ruffled her still wet hair "missed you, too, Stitch."

She smiled at him and there was silence for a couple of seconds.

 

They stepped out the store to find out the rain had waned down.

She looked up to him. The poor guy was hurt

She felt guilty. So much for tossing rocks at his window.

She found her hand an inch away from the injury, Henry got to dodge, though.

"HEY!" He was able to stop her by holding on her to her wrist.

Not letting it go as she just stared blankly at him.

"Sorry... I didn't.. mean to..." her voice's volume went down as her heartbeat can be felt in .

Henry stared back into her eyes and slowly leaned down

 

"Is this the part where you tell me you like me?"

 

just before their lips would touch Amber spoke

 

Henry flinched and straightened up. 

"U-uh... I.."

Amber chuckled in between sniffles.

Damn colds

 

"You've been reading too much fan fiction, Snoopy."

He let out a little laugh, she did, too.

 

Henry's reaction time wasn't fast enough to notice her grab him by his shirt, much more kiss her back.

She smiled as they parted.

"Don't act like I still don't know you've got hidden desires for me" she lightly punched his shoulder

"Do I still get the chance to say I like you?"
She wasn't given the chance to answer as Henry was already kissing her.

 

We're flying through the night
We're flying through the night
Way up high
The view from here is getting better with you by my side

 

The song plays again in Amber's head.


a/n: hi :D so i'm having a writers block on my first story. still trying to put pieces of the puzzle together on the other one. anyway, here's a really short oneshot. does this even make sense? lol

reviews please :) thanks for reading this