Sorry

From now on

"Just because you're stressed doesn't mean you can take it out on me. I'm your wife you're supposed to love me." He turned around and stared at her. He looked sad and angry. "I do love you but i can't deal with it anymore you basically ignore me. You're always hanging out with the girls. Saying you miss the old days when you were still together. You leave me alone allot and you get mad when i say anything. I'm lonely but I've stayed faithful. And where are you? Out having the time of your life partying dancing drinking. I can't do it anymore bom. I love you but it hurts at this point and i don't think i can handle it anymore." She stared at him in shock. Of course she knew he was right but what he doesn't know is why she does it. She fell down crying. Through her sobs she pleaded. "I'm sorry please forgive me. It just hurts inside and i didn't want to hurt you so i hid it from you. Please don't say you can't take it anymore please. I need you." He was confused. "What are you talking about? What hurts? What aren't you telling me?" She continued to cry on the floor of their apartment he walked over to her and kneeled beside her lifting her head up to look at him. "Baby please what hurts?" She looked him in the eye and decided to tell him. "When you went on tour with your band for the final concert i began to feel sick. I was worried so i went to the doctor. They did some tests and found out i was pregnant. I was so excited. I decided to tell you when you got back i was going to make a huge dinner for you and tell you. But something happened. There was a problem. I had a miscarriage. I was hurt. I didn't want to tell you. I didn't want you to hurt like me i mean you were gone for the months. And it wasn't something to tell over the phone. I decided not to tell you. The only ones who knew where me and the girls. But it has been hurting me so much i just wanted the pain to go away. Please don't leave me. Don't cause me more pain." At this point he was crying. He never cried. He pulled her to him and they sat there hugging and crying for what seemed like so long. "Bom. You couldn't have possibly thought you could go through that alone. You could've called i would have rushed to be with you. Why?" She shook her head. "I didn't want to take you away from your fans it was your last tour they would have hated me. Besides they would have figured out what happened and it would have been all over the internet and even more painful. I didn't want to deal with it. I'm sorry. Okay please forgive me i promise to stay home more. I will be better i promise.  I'll take care of you like i should." He smiled at her a little "no. I'll take care of you. You won't have to lift a finger. From this moment on i will take care of you. I love you it's okay. I wish you hadn't hidden it but it's okay. We will make it. Also lets try again this time I'll be here to make sure nothing bad happens to you. Got it?" She smiled and kissed him. "Got it." He picked her up and carried her to their room. They are gonna try again.