Drunken Stupor

Drunken Stupor

Hello everyone ~ ^^

Your dearest author here to give you guys another story, but this would only be a one-shot. But, if I receive enough petitions, I might, MIGHT, include this in one of my stories. :D

I'd just like to say that I wrote this when I was in an extreme hype mode and that this is a bit delusional. Warning. XD

I'm just super excited for their comeback I can't contain myself! Who's with me??? ^v^

Anyway, enough talk from me. Enjoy! ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ugghhh…” Hyoyeon groaned as she got up. “What happened?”

She stood up but immediately sat back down. Her head was spinning like crazy and she felt extremely nauseous. She gripped her head tight hoping to ward the terrible headache that’s starting to make its way out away.

As she felt that somehow, her head’s holding on, she quickly took a look around her. The members lied everywhere: some were on the couch, some on the table, but most were on the floor. But she got this through a swirling image. She closed her eyes once more then opened them again after a moment.

She smiled at the sight in front of her. No sooner, she started to crack and her smile turned to laughter, doubling up in her chair nearly falling down but she just can’t help herself. She just finds everything funny. TOO funny. And then she falls down to the floor, successfully this time around, but she continued on laughing.

Maybe this is part of the hangover…?

Her actions stirred some of the members awake, sharing her dilemma.

“Uggghhhh….” Almost everyone groaned in pain as they unsuccessfully tried to get up. They always slink back down whenever they try, unable to bear the terrible, terrible headache and nausea.

I know how it feels, guys. She thought, as she stifled her laughter, trying to bring it to a stop. Just lay for a bit more and then try again and you’ll be able to successfully get up. I hope.

She smiled at everyone who was stirring and groaning and lying around.

“What happened last night?” Tiffany hoarsely asked while holding her head, grimacing, with her hair looking like a bird’s nest.

 

-Flashback-

“This calls for a celebration!”

Everybody laughed at Hyoyeon’s statement.

“Party! Party! Party!” she further began a chant.

Most shook their heads but still kept their smiles and some laughed like they enjoyed the act. All the members were just overjoyed at the moment.

It was quite a funny site: all the members were acting like little kids given their favourite toys and there are no exceptions – even the maknae joined in, which was a cause for more laughter from the girls, since she’s usually neutral and behaved. Though quite unseen, there was one whose smile was a bit constrained – kid leader, Kim Taeyeon.

“Ya! Taeyeon-ah ~” Hyoyeon called the attention of their leader.

“What is it, Kim choding?” Taeyeon responded.

“Why do you look like you’re a bit constipated? Come and enjoy fully. Maknae’s overpowered you in terms of this. She’s learning!” Hyoyeon wiggled her eyebrows at the maknae who just grinned.

“Ya!” the kid leader snapped. “Who are you calling constipated?”

“Uh-oh… You’re dead Hyo…” the members said.

Hyoyeon just smirked.

“You know, Hyo,”  Jessica began, “calling her constipated is a bit childish.”

Taeyeon huffed while nodding her head. “Sica’s right you know.”

However, unbeknownst to Taeyeon, Jessica had that mischievous twinkle in her eyes, meaning she’s up to something. In addition to that mischievous twinkle, she had that playful smile on her lips. And Taeyeon failed to notice this, confident that Jessica will give a lecture to Hyo and there will be a cheap TaengSic moment.

Taeyeon mentally did her ahjumma laugh.

“What then is not childish?” Hyoyeon raised her eyebrows.

Jessica began to inch away from Taeyeon but the latter hardly noticed since she was too busy smiling triumphantly at the choding. Everyone knows the twisted things running around Jessica’s head, seeing her look, and they were trying to hold in their laughter, afraid to spoil everything before everything even started.

“What’s not childish is,” Jessica began saying, “calling her…”

“What? Continue on Sica. Show her.” Taeyeon said smugly.

“By a proper term.” Jessica smiled mischievously.

“And… what is that proper term?” Hyoyeon inquired, somehow having a hint about what Jessica is saying. She smirked at her suspicion.

Jessica was now a good distance away from Taeyeon and she’s a lot closer to Hyoyeon and to the other members huddling together.

“That proper term is…” Jessica began to move away and Taeyeon wondered why but never paid so much attention until, “DANSHIN GGOGGOMA LEADER!” Jessica sprinted away just in the nick of time and hid behind the members.

All the girls exploded in laughter.

“Ya! JUNG JESSICA!” Taeyeon bellowed, in a bit of a not-so-playful way.

Jessica ran around the place. “Chill, danshin Taeyeon-ah~”

“Look who’s talking!” Taeyeon retorted, going after Jessica for the kill.

“Don’t push her Sica. You’ll die before the party will even start!” Sunny warned Jessica, while laughing at the two of them, Taeyeon and Jessica, running around the place, chasing each other’s tails.

“We’d hate to clean up your mess.” Sooyoung chimed in, bringing about laughter among the girls.

Jessica just stuck her tongue out while running away from the fuming Taeyeon. Real mature.

“And they aren’t even drunk yet.” Yoona commented as she doubled up in laughter watching her unnies being dorky.

“Ya Taeyeon!” Jessica called unto the one chasing her. “What about the party? Will we continue on this child’s play or will we start the stupid party?”

Taeyeon suddenly stopped and noticing this, Jessica stopped as well. Cautiously.

“I’ll let you slide this one time, Ice Princess.” Taeyeon warned edgily.

Jessica was not even miffed by Taeyeon’s threat. She just shrugged it off, keeping a triumphant smile on her lips. Everybody applauded at Jessica’s guts.

“You’re really amazing Jess! Daedanhada! You’re the only one who could do that to Taeng without dying in her arms.” Tiffany marvelled.

“I know right?” Jessica laughed and then everyone laughed as well. Taeyeon couldn’t even hide her smile.

“Whatever, Jess. Just this one time. This one time.” Taeyeon glared at the Ice Princess, narrowing her eyes, holding up her right hand with her index finger raised.

Jessica’s brows shot up. “Really? A glaring contest, Taeng?”

Everybody just went, “Ooohhhh….”

Taeyeon, weighing her options, decided to drop the idea knowing she’ll lose. It was Jessica’s field of expertise.

“No, not really. No.”

Jessica just nodded, a smile still painted on her face. “Glad you know.”

“Anyway,” Yuri spoke up amidst the impending chaos threatening to somehow erupt but then got doused, “the party everyone?”

“Oh yeahh…” Taeyeon just seemed to realize after the sudden outburst.

“You know what Taeng,” Hyoyeon began, stirring the attention back to the party. “don’t look so… forced. I know you like this too. We know you like these kinds of stuff. Don’t pretend otherwise Taeng. We know you well, you know.”

Hyoyeon gave the danshin leader a creepily mischievous smile and she even wiggled her eyebrows, to the amusement of everyone, which earned her a knock in the head, which also amused everyone.

“Aww!” Hyoyeon complained. “That hurt you know!”

“You deserve it! Anyway, shall we party?” Taeyeon concluded, raising her voice playfully to rouse excitement.

And roused excitement she did. Everybody cheered seeing the party will indeed push through and continue.

“That’s our Taengoo!”

Everyone cheered and chanted.

“Ya yaedeura!” Jessica shouted grabbing everyone’s attention. “What are we waiting for? Are we just gonna sit around here and cheer, act childishly and whatnot or are we gonna go grab the drinks, set the place, and pick the equipments?” she raised an eyebrow at the girls.

“Says the one who was being childish earlier.” Sunny mumbled.

Jessica seemed to have heard Sunny’s mumbling but decided to let it pass. “Whatever.”

“All right! Let’s set up everyone.” Seohyun said.

Everyone looked at each other, astonished at how the maknae is acting.

“Wow… Our influence over her has really gone that far…” Sooyoung said almost speechless.

“Well, we did spend a lot of time together unniedeul and it’s hard not to adopt your ways.” The maknae said as a-matter-of-factly, leaving her unnies stunned and stoned to their positions, mouths gaping open at her statement. “I was just influenced by you guys.”

“Well, unniedeul?” Seohyun asked, seeing all her unnies were frozen in place.

As soon as the other 8 heard this, they immediately snapped out of their reverie.

“Right, right. The equipments.” Yoona mumbled.

“We’ve got this.” Yuri mumbled absent-mindedly, still shocked by the maknae.

“We can do this, right guys?” Sunny asked the others.

“Yes.” Everyone answered almost listlessly.

The maknae just shook her head and smiled at her unnies. “Unnies really are superb.”

She then let out a small laugh seeing her unnies act like that.

Despite the aftershock after seeing their maknae act like a club maniac (like the others weren’t themselves), they efficiently set everything up for the so-called “party” and turned their living room into a party room. Almost like a club already, by the looks of it. Anyone who would enter their room would probably mistake it as a newly erected club or bar.

The girls marvelled at their handiwork, pleased by their accomplishment. They did their job a little too perfectly, but at least they did very well, giving a realistic club vibe.

The equipments were set and everything was already in order and the only thing missing was…

“Music.” Yoona said.

Everyone fished out their phone, trying to find a suitable music for their celebratory party. The members were glued to their phones, endless scanning through their playlists, whether in their own phone or online, with fingers flying as they dig through countless albums and songs. After a few moments, Hyo walked towards the speakers and plugged her phone in, automatically stopping the girls’ music-hunting activity seeing that one member has already successfully completed the task. And not just one member but their very own dancing machine, their one and only dancing queen. Instantly, music wafted through the entire room and the girls smiled.

“Nothing but Kim Hyoyeon to crank a party up!” Yoona, the partner of Kim choding, shouted, garnering laughs from everyone.

Everyone went to their makeshift ‘counter’ and picked up some drinks then gathered around with each having drinks in their hands.

“Congratulations to all of us for another successful comeback and Jessica’s return. Everyone has worked hard and contributed to every bit of success we’re having right now. Thanks to all of you, especially you Sica” she paused and turned to look at her members, especially at Jessica who smiled warmly, “and for all your efforts. To everyone and for our latest accomplishment – Cheers to Girls’ Generation!” Taeyeon announced.

“Jigeumeun Sonyeo Shidae!”

Everyone cheered and gulped their drink down.

“Let’s start the PARTY!” Hyoyeon said and everyone partied themselves out.

Drinks were lined up in their so-called ‘bar counter’ and everyone was grabbing them, shaking their bodies to the booming music. There were beer, rum, whiskey, margaritas, martinis, sangrias, champagne, wine (both red and white), vodka, etc. You name it, they got it. The members are pretty hardcore when it comes to partying. Needless to say.

Party-rocking music played in the background and the members danced to the beat of the music, losing themselves. But, once in a while, a few slow music would play and the 9 girls would take this as a cue to have themselves seated by the couch and enjoy their drink, though some would playfully dance at the center, swaying to the slow rhythm of the music.

After a couple (which means a lot by standard definition but couple by theirs) shots, the members were already a little bit tipsy, their faces tinted with a slight shade of red. They chatted, shouted, hooted, cheered, laughed and did almost everything a tipsy or almost-drunk person does, whether in sync with the music or totally out of the beat.

In no longer than a few hours, the members were already drunk. None of them stayed sober, too caught up in the moment, too happy with their achievements.

“Whoo! Yeah! Bring it on guys! Party’s just starting!” Yoona announced drunkenly.

“She’s drunk.” Everyone said.

“Ya! Im Yoona!” Tiffany called the latter with her big voice. “You’re drunk. Shut up.”

“I’m not!” Yoona said defensively, trying to stay balanced, trying to stay up on two feet. “But you are. Ehehehe.” She laughed crazily and then fell to the couch. Face first.

“And there goes our first knock out!” Yuri said.

Everyone burst into fits of laughter. Drunken people always laugh hard at small things. After the laughing fit, Yuri slouched on the other sofa and was knocked out by the alcohol, her position a little less comfortable than the normal but a lot more than Yoona’s.

Sunny whistled. “That’s 2-0 in favour of the alcohol.”

This caused another wave of laughter. Amidst all this, the members didn’t quite notice that maknae was already out and under even before Yoona went K.O. After a while, Hyoyeon noticed the sleeping princess in the corner.

“Yo guys! Check this out.”

The other members got up and went to where Hyoyeon was at, of course, swaying to the left and to the right due to drunkenness.

“That’s maknae!” Sooyoung laughed, as if it wasn’t obvious that it was their youngest member, as if seeing her for the first time.

“Shhh!” Jessica chided. “You’ll wake her.”

Then the two of them laughed and was silenced by Taeyeon.

“When did she get K.O.-ed?” Sunny asked.

“Oh yeaahhh….” The others said, realizing it only at that time.

“I think…” Taeyeon pondered, obviously drunk out of her wits. “she went down before Yoona did.”

“Maknae lies down quietly when she’s drunk.” Jessica noticed. “Cutie ~”

Now, Jessica was the one shushed by the other members.

“Tsch. She won’t wake anyway, considering the amount she’s drank.”

“Jessica’s got a point.” Sooyoung said. “Shall we continue the party?”

“OH YEAH!” the others said in unison and they went on with the party, despite having the others knocked out and out of commission for the rest of the night.

However, they didn’t move or put their knocked out members into a much more comfortable sleeping position, leaving them as is, just proving how drunk they really are. Such caring folks.

They tuned up the music once again at full volume, blasting the entire room, and maybe the entire building with eardrum-bashing music, but the K.O-ed people remained unaffected by the loud noise their rowdy members were creating. They still slept soundly, without a care in whatever’s happening to the world.

“I’ll bet you guys Taeyeon would be the next one down.” Sunny said loudly (drunken state already) pointing at their leader who was already swaying back and forth, left and right and tripping over some pretty invisible stuff. A lot.

The others nodded seeing the rationale of the bet, as they gathered around, slightly swaying because of the music and more of the alcohol’s effect.

Almost everyone agreed except for Hyoyeon.

“I disagree. I bet both Taeyeon and Jessica will be knocked out at the same time.” She had that smug smile on her face, confident at her bargain.

“Are you sure?” the others eyed Hyo and the other two, Taeyeon and Jessica, who were already seated at the other end of the couch where Yoona was sleeping soundly at, seemingly having a conversation about God-knows-what, smiling and laughing then hitting each other, rather using a bit too much force than normal play. Oh well, they’re drunk.

“Of course!” Hyoyeon exclaimed. “The losers will have to do a punishment, a dare, alright?”

The members looked at each other cautiously, despite their drunken state and nodded their heads in agreement.

“Deal?”

“Deal.”

All of them exchanged huge grins and watched the other two while taking a swig of their drinks.

“Cheers!” Taeyeon and Jessica said and bumped their bottles and slumped on the couch, just as their drinks clinked. Their drinks dropped on the floor and both were knocked out soundly. Just like that.

The others groaned and grumbled by their loss but Hyoyeon just grinned like crazy at her victory, while, of course, thinking of a punishment for the losers.

“Since you guys lost,” Hyoyeon began, a huge grin etched on her face, “you gotta pay me up after this night ends!”

The members brows furrowed to a frown, frustrated by their loss. But one didn’t quite share the same sentiment.

“I thought it was gonna be a dare!” Tiffany protested.

Hyoyeon looked at her menacingly while the others glared at her for saying such things knowing their choding company.

“Would you like it to be a real dare then, Miyoung-ah ~?” Hyoyeon playfully yet mischievously asked.

Tiffany, realizing her mistake, shook her head wildly and Hyoyeon acknowledged, despite getting some kicks from the alcohol herself. Everyone agreed and Hyo thought it best to record the promised pay-ups in a phone to assure that no one will dare complain since they would probably, probably, remember (but will have a higher probability to forget), and since writing would be too hard and challenging for them to try, considering their current situation. Their handwriting would be less likely decipherable once they go sober.

After Taeyeon and Jessica, Sooyoung went down next until the only ones who were left were the three hardcore masters – Sunny, Tiffany, and Hyoyeon.

“You guys feeling it already?” Sunny asked.

“Yeah.” Both Tiffany and Hyoyeon answered.

And then silence. And then followed by laughter.

“Hey guys,” Tiffany said out of the blue. “I suddenly appreciate the living room now, you know?”

Sunny and Hyoyeon had a hint of where this was going and decided to play dumb and just go along with the flow.

“Why?”

“Because everything’s pink!” Tiffany cheered showing off her killer eye smile, grinning like crazy. Obviously too drunk to think and see clearly.

“Are you THAT drunk, Fany-ah?” Sunny laughed, a little bit more than intended, nearly reaching her limit. Hyoyeon joined a bit after, having the same reaction with Sunny. Drunkenness promotes exaggeration.

Even the masters were having a tough time with alcohol intoxication.

Tiffany was confused with them so she decided to ask. “Huh? Why?”

Slobbering up her words, almost like swallowing them, making them barely understandable, the two nearly-wasted Hyoyeon and Sunny didn’t hear her except the word pink.

“She really loves pink so much.” Sunny said, ignoring Tiffany.

“I know right? She even sees the color when she’s drunk. How cute.” Hyoyeon added. And the two laughed then looked at Tiffany, barely able to hold in their laughter.

“Nothing, nothing.” Sunny said in between snickers, answering God-knows-who.

Tiffany just dismissed the thought. “At least pink is what I see.”

She just laughed like crazy which made the other two laugh like crazy as well and Tiffany went down making the remaining two laugh harder.

“That was it from the pink monster then, huh?” Hyoyeon asked her remaining drinking buddy.

“I guess so.” Sunny replied. “Shall we continue then?”

“Of course!”

And the two remaining members drank and drank for the next hour or so, chatting, laughing, occasionally twirling around the knocked out members, partying their heads off non-stop.

They finally came down to one last bottle on their table. All drinks they prepared were done for.

“Cheers!” the two of them said after pouring each other the shots, often missing their glasses, spilling alcohol over the table and the floor, which they didn’t mind. They just continued on laughing then snickering, happy with their alcohol.

After a few swigs, both of them were already just a tad close to going black out. But they didn’t waste the alcohol and it was just the spur of the moment for them. They drank it all down to the last gulp.

Suddenly, while grooving to the music, Sunny fell to the floor due to extreme drunkenness.

Laughter erupted and boomed all around the room, both Hyoyeon and Sunny’s doing.

“Thruat wuhssh a bhveit urnesxopechtd.” Sunny slurred and then laughed, joined along by Hyoyeon.

She actually meant that was a bit unexpected, but coming from a drunk, no words would really come out quite right.

Hyo doubled up in laughter, swaying from left to right till she fell straight down to the floor, still laughing her head off. Sunny was laughing along with her. The two just laughed and laughed and laughed until it was finally lights out for them – their consciousness turned off but their bodies were still awake and they were just laughing hard on the floor then they got up and ran around the place like crazy people, hooting and shouting, occasionally playing around with their sleeping members and just goofed around until eventually, they crashed and burned, officially putting an end to the party, with the music still booming in the background.

-End of flashback-

 

The entire room was a mess – bottles and glasses everywhere, bags of chips lay by the tables and some of the contents were on the floor, and pretty much everyone was lying down everywhere. Not to mention the booming music still playing in the background.

Seeing the situation, Tiffany seemed to have already gotten her answer.

“So that was what happened last night.”

“Yep. We got wasted. Bad.” Hyoyeon shook her head.

“Uh-huh.” Tiffany replied absent-mindedly, still clutching her head.

“What… happened?” the others began to ask, as they stirred, while holding their heads in their hands.

As the same with Tiffany, by the time they took a good long look at the entire room, they got their answer.

 “This will be a long day.” Hyoyeon said with heavy eyes despite being awake (as what she feels she is), seeing the other members and herself.

Uh-oh she thought. This is bad… I-I…

Hyoyeon didn’t get to finish her sentence in her mind as her body acted out on its own and propped herself up. She ran down to the door, or rather wobbled (it’d be a much more proper term), then went outside to go the nearest bathroom.

One by one, as the members were fully woken up, their consciousness and senses slowly returning to them, a wave of groans and grumblings echoed inside the extremely wasted dorm. They tried to rid themselves of the nausea they were feeling. Hangover was settling and the members finally took notice of it.

Suddenly, the remaining occupants bodies’ tensed up and everyone struggled to get up, ignoring the wave of nausea washing over them. The scene was like looking at a bud trying to slowly grow and stand on its own. After a few moments, and a lot of groans, everyone rushed out of the room, wobbly and groggily, following suit to Hyoyeon’s destination.

The room was emptied of shadows of individuals but the horror of its state is not empty at all – filled with a lot of stuff, riddled with things but these were of unorganized nature. For short, it was a total mess. The music kept on blaring (no one bothered to turn it off) as the members flock the one and only escape pod of their problem.