Marked

B&B
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
He was drunk – dead drunk to be exact. When an unsuspecting Minseok suddenly appeared in front of him, Baekhyun couldn’t help the strong waves of desire stir inside of him. He just couldn’t resist. He reached out for the elder, pulled him closer, and marked him.

**

Silence filled the peaceful dorm, its tenants already sound asleep in their respective rooms. Everyone was tremendously exhausted. They did their best as well for today and gave their all; getting tired and wanting to rest was normal for anyone. A beep was then heard from the front door, disrupting the stillness.

With a click, the door abruptly opened as a figure clumsily stumbled into the foyer. The person wobbled as he recklessly took off his shoes, the stench of alcohol excessively reeking from him.

He was drunk – dead drunk to be exact. He was smashed, hammered, and wasted. Baekhyun was completely wiped out! Honestly, he was lucky enough he’d come home safe and sound with no scratches in his soft skin in sight.

Baekhyun blindly made his way towards the living room, which also serves as his bedroom. He bumped into a few things here and there and most probably made a ruckus but he didn’t care. The sight of his comfy bed – which also was their couch – was a welcoming sight to him. All he was yearning for was a good night’s rest.

He crashed onto the comfy couch, a relieved groan escaping his lips. His head was tremendously aching as if screws were being drilled into them. He knew he’d be regretting getting drunk tonight in the morning. He could already see himself nursing an annoying hangover the next day. Another groan escaped from his lips.

There was no particular reason why he decided to get smashed tonight. Baekhyun was just happy – extremely and excessively happy to be honest.

Tonight was the fourth day of their second concert, EXO luXion, and even after the show, adrenaline was still pumping in his veins. He just couldn’t shake off the excitement in his system that’s why he decided to at least give himself a little a treat.

Drinking a few glasses of beer and soju seemed to be a good idea at first but now that he’s on the verge of dying (he’s only exaggerating of course), he’s seriously regretting it.

Baekhyun shrugged off his jacket and his pants, not caring that his clothes were scattered on the floor. He’ll just clean the mess in the morning. He made himself comfortable in his improvised bed.

As sleep slowly seeped in, his mind relayed certain events from earlier.

Singing onstage has always given Baekhyun tremendous euphoria – his senses tingling with unbelievable and overwhelming ecstasy. Performing in front of fans has always given him happiness and satisfaction yet tonight an entirely different feeling stirred inside of him.

Images of his favorite hyung then popped out like daisies in his mind – his Minseok hyung suddenly ripping open his shirt, exposing his well-defined and chiseled abdomen for everyone to see. Everyone in the venue, most especially the fans, was extremely stunned. Fans screamed and yelled their lungs out, almost deafening Baekhyun’s ears. They were that surprised with his hyung’s little fan service.

Of course Baekhyun knew what his hyung was planning; they’ve talked about it before after all. What he didn’t knew, or rather expected, was the ugly feeling settling at the pits of his stomach at everyone’s reaction.

The fans were definitely crazed. Numerous cameras were focused on his hyung and filmed his exposed abdomen and honestly, it seriously irked the younger. He was rather annoyed at everyone’s attention towards his favorite hyung.

Jealousy, irritation, and possessiveness instantly bubbled inside of Baekhyun. He knew he shouldn’t feel those emotions but he was greatly overwhelmed with the response. It was regarding his Minseok hyung after all. He just couldn’t help but feel a little peeved.

Maybe that’s why he teased the fans during their encore, that he always sees his hyung’s abs, so they might feel slightly jealous or envious of him. It was honestly childish yet he just needed to say it. The fans reacted opposite of his intention though but he just let it slip. Even if he said it in a joking manner, it was still close to the truth anyway.

A silly grin made its way onto Baekhyun’s lips. Despite his jealousy, he has to admit his hyung does have a sinfully gorgeous body. His Minseok hyung definitely was one of the most beautiful people he has ever met, both physical and personality wise.

“Yah Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun,” he faintly heard someone whisper.

He groggily opened his eyes, his sight blurry and hazy. It was dark and he was drunk so he couldn’t immediately recognize the person in front of him.

He furrowed his eyebrows and squinted. The person in front him just chuckled at his confused face.

“You’re drunk,” the latter told him.

Baekhyun scoffed. “Thanks for stating the obvious,” he sassily retorted.

The person chuckled again. “You should have washed up first you know,” he then chided. Baekhyun groaned in protest and scowled, “I don’t want to.”

“Sleep in my room then. You’ll be more comfortable,” the other offered.

Baekhyun put up his hands, silently asking the person to carry him. The latter merely shook his head, an amused smile adorning his face, and conceded to the drunk’s wishes. He carried Baekhyun on his back and slowly made his way towards his room.

A familiar scent then invaded Baekhyun’s senses and he instantly knew whose back it was. He comfortably snuggled into the person’s shoulder, a happy grin stretching widely onto his face.

“Minseok hyung,” he sleepily mumbled. “I love you.”

 The older sniggered. “You’re drunk, Byun Baekhyun,” he swiftly replied.

Baekhyun pouted and furiously shook his head. “I am but even if I’m not, you know I seriously and honestly love you, right? I love you to infinity and beyond hyung! I really, really, really~ love you! I am not kidding. I am 100%, ah no! I am 200%, 500% in love with you Minseok hyung!”

Minseok wordlessly nodded his head, already used to his dongsaeng’s word vomit. A fond smile was on his face though.

“Hyung~” Baekhyun cutely whined. “Minseok hyung~” he singsonged and wriggled his .

“What? And stop moving so much or else I’ll just drop you,” the older huffed.

Baekhyun scowled at his hyung’s words and clung onto him even tighter.

“Don’t show your body tomorrow,” the younger grumbled. Minseok turned his head and stared weirdly at him. “What? Why?” he asked with furrowed brows, not getting the other’s meaning.

“I don’t like it when others are blatantly ogling you,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter