yuck7

restless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

heo youngji + wang jackson

A shriek was heard throughout the house which surprised Youngji who was about to fall asleep on the couch. That shriek was her sister’s which was pretty obvious because they are the only ones left in the house. Ugh, unnie please.

She pinches her cheeks for a few times for her to wake herself up. Why was her sister shrieking in the middle of the night? Was this her hobby? She wasn’t that sure because she hasn’t been home for about three years.

“Unnie shut u–” She wasn’t able to finish her sentences when she heard her sister’s voice.

“Oh my god. Please don’t kill me.”

“Please don’t do this!”

She immediately ran towards the kitchen to get a knife. Was there some sort of killer or thief inside the house? She chews on her lower lip as she gripped the knife tightly. Youngji decided to approach her sister’s room carefully. Yah, Heo Youngji. Remember that you’re strong so killers and thieves stand no chance against you.

She barged into her sister’s room with her eyes shut closed. “Unnie, I’m here to save you!”

Her sister stares at the younger girl, obviously confused on the fact that Youngji’s sweating too much as she gripped a bread knife tightly. “What the heck are you up to? Is this supposed to be some kind of roleplay? If yes – ugh no, I’m too old for that. Go play with our cousins.”

“What…” She slowly opens her eyes, baffled. Except for her sister, there was no one else in the room. “I heard you scream…I thought you were being murdered.”

Her sister tried her best not to laugh but everything was just so extreme that she couldn’t muster her energy to suppress it. Youngji, on the other hand, turned into a nice tint of red due to shyness. “Yah. Heo Youngji. I was just watching GOT7’s latest dance practice video. They were just so…” She clasps her hands together as she grinned, “dreamy.”

The younger girl’s eyebrows were knitted together. GOT7 – that’s the boy group her sister likes. And by like, she meant that like which ends up on her going to concerts and purchasing every merchandise they release. Youngji slams the knife on her sister’s study table. “What the heck. You were shouting because of those idiots?”

Her sister rolls her eyes as she heaved out a heavy sigh. What do you expect from Heo Youngji who seems to have ice for a heart? She stands up from her seat as she glared at her. “Get out. Do not call them idiots because THEY ARE NOT!”

( & ) 

Her sister obviously loves those boys more than her. It’s been two hours since she ran out of their house yet her sister seems not to care. Youngji had been roaming around Seoul. From cafes to food carts, all she has been doing is eat. She had definitely missed all these food. Just like what they said, there’s no place like home.

She’s now at Han River. formed an ‘o’ shape as she admires how much Seoul has changed on such short time. She suddenly remembers how she and her sister would often come here to relax. But now she’s roaming around Han River, all alone.

“Where to sit…Oh!”

All the other bench has been occupied by couples. All, except for one bench which has been occupied by someone who’s wearing a snapback together with his black hoodie. He seems sketchy but she has no choice because her legs are killing her. Youngji clears to get his attention and she did it with no fail. “Mind if I sit here? My legs are killing me. And I don’t take no for an answer.”

The boy smirks, What a fun girl. “Are you asking me or yourself?”

“Right…” A grateful smile paints on her face, never forgetting to bow politely before sitting down. She may have been gone from Korea for three years but she never forgets the etiquette. She has always been praised for her army-like politeness, some thinks it’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter