Part 3

My bestfriend getting married

Sungmin's pov

After dinner we just relaxing at living hall while watching movie that Donghae's choose earlier; Finding Nemo. I think I already watch it for thousands time since I stay here 2 years ago.

"Hae.." I called donghae when I see him too concentrate at that childish movie. 

"Hurmm..."he just said that without looking to me. 

"Can I ask you something? " I asked him. 

" About what? " he asked me again. 

" Hyukjae."I said slowly. 

" What you want to know about him?" He ask me,exciting.

"Everything... I want to know him closely. " I said.

" Hyukjae.... Hyukkie.... he was the cutest person in my world... when he smiling. ..when he laughing.. even when he crying. .. he always look cute in my eyes." I just smile when see Donghae's face. He look really happy when he talked about hyukjae. 

" Am I not the cutest person in your life, hae?" I ask him, jokingly. 

"You're the second, Minimi. .. my hyukkie still number one." He said and laughing when see my pout.

" Yah... just continue with your story. "I said, sulking. 

"Okay...It was happened 22 years ago when my appa was promoted as senior manager at Mokpo. That time I was 5 years old and hyukjae was 4 years old and we are neighbours." Donghae said to start his story about hyukjae. 

"First time I saw him, he was cried hard because his milk was spilled. At the same time my umma handed me strawberry lollipop.. I ran to him and give him my lollipop. You know what happen for the next?"ask donghae at the end.

" He takes it." I answered. Donghae just shook his head.

" No... when he saw me, he cries very louder until his umma comes out from the house and my mum ran to us.. when his mum asked him why, he said that I want alluring him with lollipop just to kidnapp him.. At the first my umma and I were shocked because how can he thought that I, 5 years old kid wanted to kidnapp him... His umma just laughed.  So, his umma said that was her ways to keep his son from take any candy from any stranger. From that day, we became bestfriend.."

"We go to school together. .. we play together... sometimes we sleep together either at my house or his house. He can cook..what his cooked was really delicious...even he always said that he can't do aegyo, he will do it without he realised.. and he will do it when he want something... I always be his aegyo victims.. he has gummy smile.. he said that he don't like his gummy but for me, his gummy smile was one thing that makes his special.. he can dance... if you see him dance, you will drool over him." Continue donghae. 

"2 years ago, he has informed me that he got offer to further study at America and he go. And just now he called me and said that he already back and want to get married in a month.."donghae was silence in a minute before he continues. 

"So, as the conclusion we were together for almost 15 years as neighbours before my dad retired and move back to Seoul and 22 years as bestfriend."Donghae ends his story with smile.

" Hae...from your story, I think you really in love with him. " I said.

"No.. Minnie... we just best bestfriend. " Donghae argued about that statement. 

" Yah...don't argue... just think slowly. .. all your ex that you date, you just see lee hyukjae on all of your ex...including me. As example, I... when we're couple, you always said that I always used aegyo to get what I want like hyukkie. Second, Ryeowook... he can cook.. everytime you back from date with he, when you back home you will always comments that he cooks like hyukkie to me.. And it continue until the last person, Kibum. .. last I heard that Kibum was professional dancer.. so, automatically he can dance like hyukkie. Everything that you comments about your ex will ends with 'like hyukkie', am I right?"I asked donghae. 

 " NO..Aishhh.. just forget that... I want to sleep." Said donghae and walk to his bedroom before he stop when he hear my voice. 

" Hae, don't run from the reality.. accept it before you regret about it later. Take my advice and think about it carefully. " I said and slowly walk to my bedroom. 

-later at midnight-

" Yah.. can't you wait until tomorrow to knock my door." I get mad when he never stop knocking my bedroom door. 

" I will be the groom. It's me as a groom not another guy. "Said donghae.

" So, what you want to do?" I ask.

" I will back to Mokpo, and I will stop their wedding before their wedding date at anyway... " donghae said, enthusiastic. 

" Just go with your crazy plans.. just give me a call when you want my help. So, can I continue my beauty sleep?"I ask while yawn. 

" Okay.. you can sleep peacefully now." Donghae said

I just watch he run happily to his bedroom while chatting 'can't wait for tomorrow' many times. I just watching him with smile. Hope you can get your love, hae.. just don't be like me.

A/N: sorry for many grammatical error. .

         Next update: hyukkie and his soon to be groom will appear..

Thanx for read.  Really appreciate if can comment. .

Hug n chu