Part 1

My bestfriend getting married

Seoul 2015

HANGANG PARK.

Narrator p.o.v

"Minimi," called donghae with tears.

"Yah.. did you just call me to said 'minimi' and cry?"  Sungmin said.

" Kibum... he just break up with me."said donghae with hiccups. 

"Yah... in this year how many people that you already date?" Ask sungmin.  He thought it just last month donghae introduced kim kibum to him. 

" 8 person in this year. Huwaaaa"

" Wah... it can put on 'Donghae's book of records'. 8 person in a year." Sungmin said sarcastically. 

"Minimi..don't said like that."donghae said.

" So, what the reason now? Still the same?" Sungmin still asking donghae.

"Yup... I can't believe it.. you and that 8 person didn't know each other but how you guys can give a same reason to break up with me? " Donghae said when he already stop from crying.

"You guys always said that I was in love with other person. But I'm not.." said donghae

"Okay... can I you answer my question honestly?" Ask sungmin *yah author-nim, did all my dialogue will end with questions mark.?**sadly, for now ,yes.*

"Everytime you on date, who's name that always comes out from your mouth? "Sungmin continue asking when he see donghae nodd his head. 

" Hyukkie."said donghae slowly. 

" So, you know now why we always give that reasons to break up with you..?"said sungmin.

" But, hyukkie and I just bestfriend.. I like him but I'm not in love with him. " said donghae.

"Okay... suit yourself.  I just tell you the truth.. if you still stubborn like this one day you will regret." Said sungmin lightly. 

"Yah... don't said like that. . Have pity on me.. now I was in broken heart state and you said like that, minnie?"Donghae pouted.

"Don't pout... even you look cute with that, you still can't against my cutey pout." Sungmin said and smile.

" Minnie, lets go back.. can you cooked fried rice for me? I'm hungry." Said donghae and pat his stomach. 

" Just today.. "sungmin and donghae stand up and walking while donghae clingy at sungmin.

" Love you minnie."said donghae happily. 

" Love you, too." Sungmin said and shake his head. 

This love story not about Donghae-Sungmin... this story between Donghae-Hyukjae...Haehae and Hyukkie, childhood bestfriend. 

 

A/N: sorry... this is really simple and short..

          Thanx for subscribing. .

            Really feel thankful for the subcriber to read n comment. ..

           Sorry... grammatical error everywhere. 

            Hug n chu