Just My Luck (2/2)

Just My Luck

LJ ver: http://naomi240000.livejournal.com/1155.html

http://naomi240000.livejournal.com/1458.html

http://naomi240000.livejournal.com/1614.html

 

 

Thursday

Then come those fleeting touches, the ones that send a delicious thrill down Jongdae’s back. The ones that make him want to receive more and never give back because he’s extremely okay with the idea of having Yixing devouring him with touches. But there are days where he’s had enough, such as today, and he wants nothing more than to push Yixing far away from him so he can never feel this ually frustrated again.

“Stop – touching – me” Jongdae whispers under his breath as they’re surrounded by tourists, where most are kids. He can feel Yixing’s nimble fingers caressing the side of his arm and trailing his nails down towards his hand. He shivers lightly when Yixing decides to wrap an arm around Jongdae’s waist, uncaring of people’s gazes at them and he can literally feel Yixing’s fingers lightly feathering his side, teasing the skin with delightful touches.

“You don’t like it?” Yixing’s warm breath hits Jongdae’s ear and he can feel the warmth spreading his body. So he untangles himself from Yixing’s half embrace and walks away, trying to calm his beating heart. Yixing follows him as usual and finally they reach to a spot where there is no one around. Jongdae steps closer to Yixing’s body, and catches Yixing’s surprise look since Jongdae would never be physically close to Yixing if he can help it.

“Let’s get one thing straight – I’m not yours and I certainly don’t want to be yours so keep your hands to yourself” Jongdae whispers to his face, an obvious angry tone behind every word. Yixing stares with wide eyes in reaction before mumbling okay

That was the last time Yixing touches his arm, waist or even hand. In fact, he keeps a 5 feet distance from him and remains silent for the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday

They invite Yixing and Luhan to meet the rest of their friends, where a simple dinner gathering ends up becoming who can get wasted first?

“ you Baekhyun!” Chanyeol yells across the room as Baekhyun runs away from Chanyeol’s revenge. Xiumin rolls his eyes at his boyfriend’s idiocy for the fifth time. Baekhyun punches his fists to the air in triumph as his prank worked perfectly and he will spend the night gloating his success, get drunk and his boyfriend loudly against the wall, all in that order.

Luhan manages to find a new victim, after Xiumin’s 50th rejection, as he saunters over to an unsuspecting Jongin. He coaxes the younger to loosen up with some alcohol and proceeds to kiss the hell out of the guy, that is until Chanyeol sees it and pushes Luhan off in anger. A fight usually ensues except Jongin drags Chanyeol away before anything can happen. A collective groans echo through the room as everyone is disappointed for the lack of punches.

Then we have Sehun as sleazy as Luhan when it comes finding victims to exploit. This time he notices a sullen Yixing standing near a doorway and smirks.

“I would love to be under him, screaming his name” Sehun tells Baekhyun and Jongdae who are beside him. Jongdae rolls his eyes and feels a little envious at that idea

“I know right – he looks like the type to dominate you senseless, but submissive enough to writhe under you” Baek his lips while gazing at Yixing

 “So you really don’t want him hyung?” Sehun asks Jongdae for the 5th time, making sure there will no regrets later.

“No” Jongdae replies curtly before rolling his eyes

“It’s not like you’ll get a better offer. He’s clearly out of your league – you should be lucky he calls you cute” Sehun explains to him the laws of ‘pretty people should be with hot people’.

“You’re an idiot” Jongdae glares at Sehun’s lack of logic

“You’re just jealous Yixing would drool at my while giving a pity nod at yours. What I wouldn’t sacrifice to those muscles”

“Sadly you have nothing to offer especially a brain” Jongdae mutters to himself

“I bet he’s a grower too” Baek says while Sehun his lips in anticipation

“What?” Jongdae stares at Baek

“You know – “Sehun indirectly makes a gesture to how big Yixing can be and Jongdae splutters in response.

“You’re both gross – and I sometimes wonder what you did to my best friend’s mind when you’re so – tragic” Jongdae gestures to Baek’s body, and Baek sticks his tongue out in return

“I bet you would love a with us” with that Sehun winks at him and saunters over to Yixing’s, his swaying in a seducing manner.

Jongdae huffs to himself, thinking how Sehun is too overconfident since Yixing would never lower his standard to some college kid. Of course when he thought of this, he thinks Yixing will flatly reject him and Sehun will pout for the rest of the night. However he’s wrong when he sees Sehun making out with Yixing and a hand is groping Sehun’s , as if Sehun’s is a placeholder for Yixing’s hand.

He scowls as he walks away, storming off to his room, and ignoring Baek’s desperate calls of his name. He kicks out Chanyeol and Jongin, who wanted to have in his room and allows himself to sulk before he hears knocking on the door and Baekhyun’s face pops in.

“What happened to I don’t give a about Yixing?” Baek asks in his teasing tone

 “ off” Jongdae snarls at him before looking away and Baek closes the door.

“Well~ okay then Mr. Grumpy. Want to talk about it?” Baek crosses his arms with an amused face. Even though Baekhyun can easily snatch the title ‘Worse Best Friend of the Century’, he still cares more about Jongdae than the rest of his evil friends.

Jongdae refuses to turn around and faces him since he knows his face will betray the indifferent emotions he has been showcasing ever since Yixing came to his world.

“Since you claim I’m the best friend, I should gloat at the fact that Yixing and Sehun made out, and Yixing loved every minute of it. But since I care about your nonexistent heart, Luhan took Sehun home and Yixing left alone. Process that as you will” Baek chuckles to himself and walks out of Jongdae’s room.

He probably did that so you would get jealous

His brain informs him of this silly idea and he immediately shakes it off his head. He calm his heart to not get hopeful and decides to sleep early, despite the loud music banging against the wall and the loud thumping from next door as Baek pounds harder into Xiu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday

 Jongdae regrets coming, in fact he wants nothing more than to run away and sit in his depressing corner. He glares at the obvious fleeting touches between Yixing and this geezer, which is an exaggeration since he barely looks 25. He doesn’t know who the stranger is, but he doesn’t like him so he glares at the person’s back, hoping invisible knifes will pierce his back, causing him to fall into death’s embrace. He sinisterly chuckle to himself at this thought, making his friends stare at him in confusion.

Jongdae is never good at expressing his discontent especially when it’s about guys he’s starting to like. As much as he hates the idea of falling for Yixing, he knows he’s extremely smitten since he can’t stop himself thinking of his dimple, that blank stare and most of all, those brown soft eyes. So he’s angry at himself because as usual, he picks the wrong time to like Yixing, and the universe is yet again against him.

“I told you before – scrunching your face makes you look uglier. Wouldn’t want to let Yixing see your flaw before he s you” Xiu whispers to him with a hint of amusement, causing Jongdae to glare at him

“I’m sure he would rather that geezer and adopt dimple face babies” Jongdae huffs in response

“That would be cute – Bae let’s adopt dimple face babies” Baek tugs Xiu’s arm and Xiu chuckles at both of them. Jongdae snarls at Baek before walking away to the food buffet. He grabs the greasiest food and starts to pile them up in his plate.

“You’re lucky he’s too distracted by Mr.y – your jealousy is never subtle” Baek remarks to him and Jongdae ignores Baek for the 10th time of the day. “Speaking of the devil – good luck” Baek briskly walk away and Jongdae glares at him in confusion before seeing Yixing saunter to him in his tuxedo, looking deadly charming as always.

“Jongdae” Yixing greets him with a smile and Jongdae grunts in reply, refusing to stare back at him. He proceeds to taking more shrimp tempura into his plate.

“You really do eat a lot” Yixing chuckles and Jongdae resists the urge to jump on Yixing, due to his sweet timbre voice.

“Are those good? I haven’t eaten yet” Yixing rubs his stomach

“Not like you were ever subtle on how hungry you are” Jongdae sniffs in reply and turns his face away from Yixing, who takes the advantage to steal one shrimp away from his plate. Jongdae quickly grab his shrimp back and stuffs it into his mouth, earning a laugh from Yixing. “Get your own shrimp – ing businessman”

“Wait – “Yixing grabs his arm and their hands clasp together, fitting perfectly against one another. He raises his other hand to Jongdae’s lips and brushes off the crumbs on his lips. Jongdae widens his eyes at the feeling of Yixing’s thumb and he can’t help himself as he leans in to his touches.

Jongdae tries to get away after his brain returns from a momentary lapse, but Yixing won’t let go of his hand.

“Join me for dinner?” he whispers as if it’s a secret that others should not know

“Why don’t you ask your friend?

“Who – oh he’s just a business partner”

“Well you’re very chummy to everyone – I’m not them” he states the last word with much implication that he will not become one of Yixing’s entertainment. Yixing stares at him with wide eyes, loosening his grip on Jongdae’s hand, but not enough for Jongdae to run away.

“Good – I wouldn’t want you if you were that easy” Yixing whispers back to him, causing Jongdae to freeze in his spot. “After all – that fireman outfit does wonders to my wet dreams”

“” Jongdae says after he punches Yixing’s arm and walks away angrily.

“Pick you up at 7!” Yixing shouts after him as he rubs his aching yet happy arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jongdae stands in front of the door, unsure what his next move would be. He reluctantly admits to himself that the date was fun and he actually like how funny and charming Yixing is. He really doesn’t know the dating protocol, if he should kiss him or just leave him to his own misery. The second option seems really tempting for the sake of revenge but he realizes how much he himself want to kiss those soft lips. So he freezes in front of the door, and Yixing does realize Jongdae’s dilemma, which is why he takes Jongdae’s keys so he can open the door.

“There you go – now I won’t have to worry about you arriving safely” a light teasing tone in his voice. Jongdae still doesn‘t move and Yixing stares at him worriedly. “Are you okay?” Yixing grabs his hand, a small squeeze is applied.

“Y – yeah” Jongdae shrugs his shoulders nonchalantly before opening the door and he enters the room, hesitation in his first step. He turns around and stares at Yixing, biting his bottom lip nervously. Yixing smiles at him, hands stuff into his pockets and a stray of hair falls into his forehead, an invitation for Jongdae to brush it off with his hand.

“Well I had fun – let’s meet again” Yixing takes one step closer and Jongdae hitches his breath, holding it in.

“What about tomorrow?” He asks as he takes another step and his face is dangerously close to Jongdae’s face. Jongdae stares at his lips and he is still unsure if he should lean forward to seal the deal despite the evident hint in front of him. They stand in close proximity for the next few minutes before Jongdae takes a step back in anxiety and clear his throat.

“Tomorrow’s good” Jongdae looks at the floor, where Yixing’s Nike’s shoes becomes his new distraction. He doesn’t miss the disappointment in Yixing’s tone as Yixing steps back and he also notices the sudden change of mood as Yixing says his goodbye, bubbly happiness to grimly monotone.

He doesn’t know what exactly happens after that, only flashes of images appear before his eyes when he suddenly realizes he’s kissing him. He doesn’t remember grabbing Yixing’s arm, pulling him closer and the unskilled aim for his lips, causing him to kiss the corner of his lips. However he does vividly remember Yixing fixing his aim and the magnetic pull towards his body as soft meets soft. Teeth clashes momentarily before both find the right angle and the kiss deepens.

Of course nothing good lasts forever in Jongdae’s world so he senses someone behind him, trying to move him and Yixing to one side of the door.

“If you can just make a hole – that’s it – just a bit more” Baek, forever the irritator, needs to get garbage out to the chute so he’s been pushing the couple to the right side of the door. This way he can slip out of the apartment without needing to stop the couple’s makeout session.

Inevitably, Yixing lets go of Jongdae’s lips and Jongdae growls in frustration, earning a chuckle from him. Baek manages to slip out and grabs the 3 garbage bags before running off to the garbage chute.

“Good night” Yixing tells him with a wink before he saunters away and Jongdae is this close to pulling Yixing back inside the apartment for some tension relief.

When Baek returns, Jongdae crosses his arm and his face is set to a scowl while Baek grins happily at him.

“I am forever ing you until next week” Jongdae tells him before he walks away in a huff.

“ – Xiumin loves exhibitionist. Can you come to our room so we can get started?” Baek says as he wiggles his eyebrows

“ off” Jongdae replies while giving Baek the finger, before slamming the door of his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday

Curious fingers trail his toned stomach as he groans against Yixing’s lips. He tightens his hold over his nape as he pulls the elder’s upper body closer to him. Yixing’s lips left his as it travels down to his jaw, cartilage, Adam’s apple and finally collarbone, a hard le on the skin to create a marking.

The fingers are naughty as the right hand decides to caress Jongdae’s firm while briefly squeezing the taut muscle. Meanwhile the other fingers decide to tighten its grip into Jongdae’s hip, nails burying itself into pale skin and drawing little scars. He whimpers and rocks back against Yixing’s hard on, ignoring how needy he must look, crushing the strong image he previously created.

“Stop teasing” Jongdae huffs out as his hands tremble against the buttons on Yixing’s coif dress shirt. Yixing grabs his hands and stops his actions before pulling away; heavy breaths surround the hallway of the hotel.

“Let’s continue inside” Jongdae says coyly as he nudges Yixing towards the door of his room.

“Tuesday – promise” Yixing replies as he caresses Jongdae’s cheek and squeezes his hip. Jongdae pouts in response and feels a whine slowly rising inside of him.

“Okay” Jongdae sighs dejectedly and Yixing grabs his wrist before he can walk away

“Can you stay the night on Tuesday – if that’s okay with you? I think you will love to see what I have planned” Yixing grins at him as if the question is innocent and Jongdae widens his eyes in response.

“But if you can’t – “Yixing immediately says after seeing Jongdae’s reaction

“No! I’ll stay” he replies timidly despite the loud reaction he gives.

Jongdae’s heart can’t stop thumping that night and his hands feel clammy as he drives home that night.

how am I supposed to be good in bed in less than 24 hours?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday

They huddle in their living room, once were a spacious area and now filled to the brink with 5 guys. Jongdae stretches his legs as he sits in the floor, and he gazes around him, Jongin besides his left and Sehun on his right. He looks up again at Baekhyun’s cheery face, the MC (Master of ) sticker label on his shirt and the small bounces of his feet as he waits for everyone to settle down.

“Welcomeeee to Gay 101” Baek shouts and immediately blows the party horn in his hand. Jongdae raises his hands to cover his ears as he winces.

“Wait – I thought this was a wiener party” Sehun glares at Baek

“It is! We have a wide variety of selections from acorn to Oh my god that won’t fit me” Sehun wrinkles his nose at Baek’s references.

Please tell me we’re not using food during the demos”

“Oh oh! Can we use cucumber and watch Jongin gives head to it?” Jongdae decides to join the fun and Sehun scoffs at his request before replying.

“That’s too easy – I want to see him choke on a salami” Sehun smirks at Jongdae, who high fives Sehun. Jongin stares at them in confusion.

“Are we making a sandwich?” Jongin asks them and the others laugh in response

“We should make a game – for every naïve comment, we chug a shot of Tequila. Who’s in?” Jongdae grins evilly and Sehun immediately agrees. Baek claps in excitement and rushes to get the hidden liquors under the kitchen sink.

“Who are you?” Xiumin stares at Jongdae in amusement

“God” Jongdae mockingly moan sinfully, and Xiumin blushes in response as if remembering last night capades. Sehun roars in laughter and keeps smacking Jongdae’s back.

“I can’t wait when you get laid – you’re gonna be on fire” Sehun slings an arm around Jongdae, suddenly becoming best pals with him.

Baekhyun finally returns with the tequila and 5 small bottles, filling them up to the brink.

“Remember – whoever pukes on the sofa is paying the cleaning bill” Xiu shoots Sehun an angry look, a reminder of Sehun’s previous incident.

“Anyway to answer Sehun’s previous question – we’re using these” Baek opens his treasure chest, where a variety of toys are resting inside of it. Jongin gasps and covers his eyes in reaction; Jongdae rolls his eyes, Xiumin stares in boredom while Sehun whistles in appreciation.

“Wow – nice – wait is that the new – “Sehun asks

“Yep” Baek smirks

“You’re my man” Sehun stands up to give him a bro hug, but Xiumin pulls him back down.

“He’s – don’t touch him” Xiumin warns him

“It’s true – he refuses to touch me as punishment” Baek pouts and purposely the front of his pants. Ugh Baek and the hell man echoes through the room.

 “Anyway~ can we move on already?” Jongdae tells them in huff

“Patience is an ’s virtue” Baek tells him

“What?” Jongdae glares at him for choosing more stupid words

“Drink!” Sehun yells instead and the rest agree to it despite Baek’s loud protests that it wasn’t a stupid comment.

“Amazing requires pants dropping – so who shall be volunteers?” Baek grins evilly and Jongdae immediately pushes Jongin to the center, follows by Jongin Jongin Jongin chants. Sehun helps along while Xiumin shakes his head in amusement.

“Jongin! Come on up!”

“But – but I’m not a – Jongdae’s the one who needs this lesson” Jongin whines while pointing at Jongdae as if he’s truly a kid.

“Oh really? Did you swallow?”

“Huh?”

“You know – , knob job, gobble gobble, the lollipop – “Baek starts to list the slangs for this act

“Wait – you’re allowed to a lollipop while ?” Jongin stares in confusion at him

They remain silent for a few seconds, wondering how this kid is really 20 years old before Jongdae shouts “Drink!”

The game goes on for quite a while, barely giving Jongdae a chance to actually learn anything worthwhile. So by the time bedtime rolls around, Jongdae is slouching over Baekhyun, trying to get some self pity from the elder.

“What if I’m really bad at it – like he puts it in and I farted?” Jongdae whispers to Baek, half giggling and half blowing his breath into his face. Baek grimaces at his breath and pulls him away.

“Ew you need to brush your teeth – but I doubt he’d reject you at second try. He practically drools over you when you’re not looking” Baek rolls his eyes as he says this

“Yea? You really think so? You don’t think he’ll hate it when he finds out I like to bite?” Jongdae pouts and holds on to his arm

“Please – if Xiumin can tolerate my spanking kink, your biting kink is the least of your worries” Baek pats his head

“I really like him – I don’t want to mess this up” Jongdae whispers sleepily before a deep slumber falls into him.

Baek can only hug him tightly before wishing the same thing for him. After all, it’s been so long since he has seen Jongdae this happy with someone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday

Jongdae stands in front of Yixing’s hotel room nervously. He fidgets from one foot to the next and wonders if he should come a bit later instead of exactly at 7. He groans inwardly if this means he’ll come off a bit desperate and feels embarrass by the thoughts of Yixing knowing his eagerness. He is about to run off and maybe come back in 30 minutes when the door suddenly opens. Luhan steps out, wearing only the tightest boxers and stares at Jongdae in surprise. Jongdae is a little alarmed at the sight of Luhan’s lack of modesty and can’t help feel bitterness and jealousy swallowing his chest.

“Oh um – “Jongdae starts to say in confusion.

“Sorry – I forgot you were coming. Come inside” Luhan steps aside, allowing Jongdae to enter slowly. Jongdae can see a spacious living room with doors leading to mysteries.

“Um I don’t want to intrude – “

“You didn’t – Luhan wear something for god’s sake” Yixing interrupts Jongdae’s sentence while scowling at his friend

“Alright geez – I just need some ice cubes so be right back” Luhan grabs the ice box in the table besides him. He hesitates for a moment before telling them to not have too much fun without him. He runs off before Yixing gets the chance to scold him.

“Sorry – how are you?” Yixing grabs hold of his hand and smiles warmly at him.

“Good – is Luhan joining us tonight?” Jongdae asks as Yixing steps closer to him

“No – do you want him to?” he replies as his face hovers close and Jongdae shakes his head in response, afraid of using his own voice. “Good” his voice drops a few octaves and he can feel the light shiver on his spine. He lightly kisses him on the lips before walking away.

“In the meantime, I have to get ready – come” Yixing leads him to double doors, where it opens a large bedroom. “You can rest for a while – I’m just going to shower quickly”

“Okay” Jongdae replies before sitting cautiously in Yixing’s bed. He sees Yixing closing the doors and locking it before he strolls to the bathroom.

Jongdae nervously sits on the edge of the bed, wondering if he should seduce him now or later. He hears the constant pattern of water falling as his thoughts cloud him with more insecurity. Biting down any doubts and low self esteem, he stands up and begins to strip his clothes, placing them on the chair. Shirt over his head, jeans down his pale legs and finally, the shoes and socks. Leaving only boxers on, he wonders how he should pose himself.

It seems so promiscuous if I pose like one of the French girls. Maybe – oh maybe I’ll just be his fireman

The thought seems to make Jongdae grin evilly, but he has no time to successfully execute that idea since he doesn’t hear the shower anymore. So instead he decides to approach it bluntly. That is, he will stand in front of the bathroom and hope Yixing will want him as much as he does.

“Jongdae – where do you want to –“A question that is never fully uttered as Yixing stares at him, wide eyes with confusion before realization dawns on him.

Jongdae makes the first move, stepping closer to Yixing, placing a hand on his cheek before lips finds its match.

Yixing kisses him back, hand tangled with his hair, pulling their bodies closer. Their bodies rub against each other as they walk backward to the bed, an occasional moan whenever frictions rub deliciously against their members.

Jongdae falls to bed, gasping for breaths when Yixing cups his hard on and it into full length. His fingers clawing on the sheet when he takes it out from Jongdae’s boxer and envelops it in his mouth, sensitivity seems to multiply by the second. He writhes uncomfortably and s his hips into the air, holding back a choked sob whenever his tip hits the roof of Yixing’s mouth. He feels close to the edge, where the line of pleasure and satisfaction blur, and he arches his back when it comes, shouting through his and his thighs quiver at the sudden sensation. Yixing doesn’t let him go until he calms from his high and he crawls up to Jongdae’s lips, kissing feverishly as if the previous act isn’t enough to sate their cravings.

“ – you’re really good” Jongdae breathes out when Yixing finally stops attacking his lips, now focusing on the deep valley of his collarbone. Yixing can only hum a reply as he creates another deep mark.

Yixing travels down his body, soft kisses down his chest, a tentative to and teeth grazing the side of his body. Lips suctioning on a certain sensitive spot, causing Jongdae to squirm as Yixing and gently bite it.

“Yixing – “Jongdae starts to say before groaning “Let me – can I?” he asks timidly as he grabs Yixing’s arm before the elder decides to go down on him.

“No time – later” Yixing tells him before kissing him again, this time gently as if they’ve been lovers for years. Jongdae whines from both the kiss and the reply.

“It’s not fair” he replies like a petulant child and pouts, causing Yixing to dramatically sigh and look at him with an exhausted glare when he stands besides the bed. The hard on stands proudly near his stomach and Jongdae can’t help, but marvel at its length and size.

“I’ve been planning this since Sunday – please?” Yixing pleads to him as he holds his hand out and Jongdae reluctantly takes it.

They dress in silence and Jongdae can’t help but feel guilty for being so selfish when Yixing never got his release. He bits his bottom lip and stares at the floor in shame as he finishes dressing and he can feel Yixing’s stare at him.

“Are you okay?” Yixing asks softly, his arm wrapped around his waist, a sense of comfort overwhelms him that he relaxes his shoulder.

“Yea – I’m just – I’m sorry. You’re so good to me” Jongdae tells him with a light blush and looks down to the floor. Yixing smiles and kisses his cheek before nuzzling to his neck

“I promise we’ll have all the fun after this” he tells him with a sly smirk before pulling Jongdae to the doors.

He unlocks the doors and leads them to the main door, passing by a smirking Luhan.

“Use protection!” Luhan shouts before the couple leaves the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday

They didn’t end up doing it or any type of it on Tuesday’s night, much to Jongdae’s displeasure. However Jongdae does manage to return the favor as he gives Yixing one heck of a head, causing Yixing to shout in praises over his skillful tongue. Though sadly Yixing has to leave early due to a business meeting so they cut it short and resort to mild touches and heavy kissing.

So Jongdae is more than ually frustrated by Wednesday, glaring at every colleague that dares to speak to him. Even when he’s home, he’s shooting daggers at the lovey dovey couple who can’t keep their hands off each other when they’re making dinner.

“You can keep sulking – heck you can even curse us, but it won’t make Yixing stand outside that door, begging you to him” Xiumin tells him in amused tone

“I know – I just want him to be as ually frustrated as I am so he stops teasing me” Jongdae grumbles

“Maybe you just need to give it more time – I mean you guys did just meet a week ago. He did say he’s not the type to just have with anyone”

“But he’s leaving in like 4 days – it’s not like time is in my favor. I don’t even know if I’ll ever see him again after this” Jongdae moans and throws his arm over his face dramatically

“Maybe it’s like one of those lame love stories where you guys meet again in a year and have dimple faced babies in 2 years” Baek shrugs nonchalantly

“Don’t say that – you know how much I love kids” Jongdae pouts and hugs a pillow. The thought of having kids with Yixing crosses his mind many times when he daydreams about him. It ache his heart whenever he remembers that he may never see Yixing again after this week.

“He really likes you – I can tell. So stop worrying and let the universe decide – and trust me when I say they’re not against you this time” Xiumin wraps his arm around him and pulls him closer. Jongdae nods and holds back the million arguments in his head. He can only hope everything will end well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday

They hold a farewell party for them, conveniently in Yixing and Luhan’s hotel room because no one really wants to clean up the mess afterwards. Jongdae feels nerves overwhelming him as he avoids being too close to Yixing, fearing he will suddenly want to confess his love, which is way too early for them. So every time he sees Yixing approaching, he dodges and hides behind his tall friends and soon Yixing realizes his actions even though he does nothing to stop Jongdae.

He’s suffering through the night because his heart is tugging him into two directions, one where he wants to be as close to Yixing, possibly invading every sense of the word ‘personal space’, and the other to be as far away, so the inevitable I hope to see you around one day does not become a reality. After all, if you don’t know the ending of your love story, then you can’t have heartbreak over it.

He can’t keep himself calm so his eyes dart to find the weirdest corner of the room, feet seem to walk by itself as he goes round and round, inspecting the whole area before his brain finally says yes! That’s the corner. Before he realizes it, his back is already against the wall and he’s holding his knees. His heart begins to calm itself and his breathing slowly normalizes as he stares at the floor. He doesn’t notice someone approaching him until he feels a familiar hand reaching for his hand.

“Hi” Jongdae looks up to stare at those familiar dark eyes, the ones that keep filling his dreams.

“Hi” he whispers back, unsure if he should apologize for being a crappy guest.

“Are you alright?” Yixing asks him in a worry tone

“I’m just overwhelmed I guess” he chuckles in reply, giving him a small smile. His eyes finally have a chance to look around, the unfamiliar baggage on the right, and the collection of snapbacks on the chair. He notices he’s in a bedroom, possibly Luhan’s, and his eyes widen at the thought of invading the elder’s privacy, as if opening every door in the previous moment wasn’t shameless enough.

“Oh wow – I didn’t realize – ” Jongdae lets his face fall into his hands, cursing himself for being so stupid. Yixing chuckles at his childish reaction and assures him that Luhan will be okay with this.

Yixing crawls to his side and sits beside him, shoulders press against each other. They enjoy each other’s warmth and company in silence, unspoken words still hang between them, but Jongdae refuses to say them when he can enjoy this for the moment.

“I can’t believe you’re leaving already – it feels like yesterday when we just met” Jongdae comments as he stares at the blank cream wall in front of them.

“Well I can’t believe you actually gave me a chance – even I would label myself as a ert if I was in your position”

“You seem harmless – and your dimple makes you look so innocent that I can’t be mad at you” Jongdae teases to him, a blush appearing in Yixing’s cheek.

“So – wanna see my bedroom?” Yixing purposely smiles where his dimple protrudes deeper than he has seen

“Cheeky ” Jongdae mutters as he jabs Yixing’s ribs. Yixing laughs as he grabs his hand again, this time tighter than before. A moment of silence falls between again, this time the air is less heavy than before.

“I’m going to miss you” Jongdae whispers, without looking at Yixing’s intense gaze on his side. Yixing pulls him closer by his waist; his nose nudges against Jongdae’s cheek, soft kisses on his jaw before he turns Jongdae’s face towards him. Lips trying to claim each other, breathless sounds echoing the wall and hands grabbing whatever skin they can touch. It goes on for a while, until Jongdae pushes Yixing away and he stands so abruptly that he misses Yixing’s crestfallen look.

He walks briskly to the door, not giving Yixing a chance to grab or call him back. A moment of dread fills Yixing’s body as if the love of his life is leaving for good, but relief floods right after when he sees Jongdae locking the door. The speed of which Jongdae takes off his clothes leaves him breathless, and he’s still sitting in that floor, staring at this beautiful man who knows how to rile him so easily.

“Take off your clothes – now” Jongdae tells him in a growl by the time he stands with only boxers on.

“Luhan will kill you” he replies amusedly as he strips off his pants and watches Jongdae walk towards him.

“He seriously needs to get laid – even I can tell how desperate he is” Jongdae replies to him before claiming Yixing’s swollen lips again. Yixing chuckles against his lips briefly before against Jongdae’s administrations.

They take their time that night, slowly memorizing each other’s body. Waves of pleasure disappear and reappear so often that they temporarily forget the meaning of pain. It continues for hours despite Luhan’s displeased shoutings and their guests scowl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday

His smile is never gone by the time the sun rises in the horizon. They spend the morning re-memorizing the other’s body, ignoring the pleading noises of Luhan outside the door. It isn’t until afternoon when they finally leave the room and Jongdae has to part ways momentarily from his lover. Insecurities seem to fill him again when they say their goodbye at the door, but he quickly let it go when his lips press against his and their emotions flow against each other.

He arrives in his home by 2 and is greeted by his curious roommates, especially Baekhyun who just want to know Yixing’s size.

“So – how was it?” Xiumin nudges to his side

“Did you fart?” Baek chuckles to himself

Jongdae replies by giving them his middle finger before walking to his room.

“I’m actually surprised your is not hurting – wait – did you top?! Oh my god, you topped didn’t you?” Baek asks accusingly

“Leave me alone” Jongdae replies, not bothering to look up from the pillow smothering his face

“What’s wrong now?” Xiu sighs in annoyance as he sits in the edge of the bed

“I bet it’s about tomorrow as usual” Baek rolls his eyes at the obvious sign

“You should just tell him – I’m sure he doesn’t want to lose you either” Xiu’s rare moment of being helpful finally arrives

“It’s not like it’ll go as bad as before – remember when he dated that loser who “claims” to be studying abroad, but he was actually in Seoul ing some kid”

Xiu kicks Baek in response along with a hard glare, as if that topic is extremely sensitive despite the fact Jongdae is clearly over that . Still his roommates have a way to bring up the worse topic at the worse moment because suddenly Jongdae can only imagine Yixing’s future betrayal. His body becomes stiff at the thoughts and he holds himself back before tears threaten to fall.

“He’s not him Jongdae – you should tell him” Xiu tells him as he rubs his back

“I think he’s different – I think you need to give him some credits for being one of the rare ones – one who actually spends time to know you as a person. Whatever happens, you lost it to someone who cared for you – and that’s already a million times better than losing it at a frat party” Baek tells him while rubbing his nose in displeasure at a certain old memory when he lost his ity.

They both stay there beside him, consoling his deepest fears and worries. For once, Jongdae doesn’t feel like they were the worse roommates in his life, in fact they are still the best. It’s probably why they’re such good friends; they just know how to pull each other out of the miseries.

He feels immensely better by night time and his smile returns when Yixing picks him up for their last dinner together. He’s nervous as wreck when he sees him in the door, unsure on what to expect on their last night together. However every uncertainty seems to disappear when his lips catch his and he whispers ready? to his ear. He can only nod in reply and let Yixing takes him out for the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday

It’s a bit intimidating for Jongdae when all of his friends are there to scrutiny him. They expect him to cry or at least look sullen throughout the trip, but he doesn’t. He still cares of people’s expectations of him so he holds his emotions back; at least until he’s standing in the airport, and everything becomes clear, that it’s the final moments of goodbye. He fidgets halfway through their path towards the gate and he pulls Yixing away from the group, silently asking him to stay close to him. Yixing allows him and he can see the group distantly in front of them, unnoticing that two members have slipped away.

“Can we talk? We have time right?” Jongdae asks nervously

“Sure – let’s go there” Yixing points to a nearby coffee stand where they place a few tables and a few customers are sitting around it.

They order their beverages and manage to find a table secluded enough from public view, but visible enough to see people passing by every moment.

Yixing immediately grabs his hand when they sit, unaware of the few stares that they receive from sitting too close to each other.

“Tell me” he demands to Jongdae as if knowing Jongdae will stretch out the explanation further than before.

“I – I guess I keep thinking about us – and I know I shouldn’t expect more of this. We both have different lives. I think I’ll always cherish this visit – I’m going to miss you” Jongdae twiddles with his thumbs as he says his speech

Yixing remains silent during this while Jongdae keeps sneaking glances towards him, wondering if he’ll say something soon. When he doesn’t by 5th minute mark, he becomes restless and starts to fidget in his seat.

“You’re mad aren’t you?” Jongdae sighs dramatically “I always say something wrong – and I mess up a good friendship. Look, just forget what I said – “

Jongdae’s words are stopped by Yixing’s lips, leaning forward to his touches and enjoying this rare opportunity before it becomes a distant memory. By the time Yixing pulls back, Jongdae’s brain becomes numb with euphoria and he can’t process any words Yixing is saying to him.

“– so will you wait for me?” are the last few words he hears before he snaps his head back to Yixing’s gaze

“Sorry, what?” and Yixing can only chuckle at his slow reaction

“I’m returning in May – I want there to be an us. Will you wait?”

“Yes” Jongdae says immediately without his brain having a chance to stop him

“Then let’s look forward to that instead” Yixing smiles at him shyly and Jongdae blushes to the ground.

The next few moments become a blur. They meet up with the rest of the group, some giving Jongdae a knowing look. Their kiss is a bittersweet and short, but it leaves a lot of questions hanging in the air, and for once, Jongdae is okay about it. When he finally has to let go of Yixing’s hand, there’s a moment of hesitation, but everything seems to become clear to him when he sees those eyes, dimple, lips and the warmth that radiates from his touches.

I will see you again – I know

The last thought he sends to Yixing, hoping the elder can read it when they wave goodbye. With Xiumin and Baek beside him, they head home and a smile stays permanently on his lips.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

n/a: so did i do the ending right? I was rushing it, it's not my best tbh