The Debut stage Part 3 of 4

We need to shock them

The preparation for each stage went well and the communication between the Mc's and the atmosphere was perfect for the show. Each act was performing well and everything was moving well, without delay. it was decided Amber would need to leave her MC position for a small amount of time before her performance with Zion T for an appropriate outfit change. Each stage that had ready required a different feel which mean lot of changing for Amber. It was a hetic day to say the least. "Fighting guys, I know you'll do well without me. Look after her Minhyukie." Amber ran off stage to change for the no make up special stage.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Image result for burgundy strapless fishtail dress 

"Amber! We have had a change in outfit decision. Come this way we need to put this dress on you." her stylist pulle her into a small side room were an elegent velvet dress in a beautiful wine colour hung. "What do you think? It was Hae Sol's Idea. He said a classic chich look would be more appealing for the rearrangement for this duet. Are you okay with it?" Her stylist watched her nervously as Amber ran her hand along the dress. There was enough shock today going on about the change in Amber's outfits and appearance. "It's beautful. But do you think it will fit me?" Eyeing the dress nervously. "Yes I made it, exactly to your measurements. Now put this on, its a strapless corset bra. It will accentuate your features whilst making it look like you aren't wearing a bra." The sounds the small room was making caused many passers by to question the rooms activities.

"Okay we have 3 minutes until you are one. Let make a move." Before they could exit the room there was a knock on the door. "Are you ready? "It was Hae sol, I think we might need to Run. "I don't think i can run in this dress." Amber stated softly, before even a chance of refusely begun, Hae Sol swept amber off her feet and Run to the prepartation area. "You look beautiful by the way." He spoke as he continued to sprint with Amber in his arms. Reaching their destination he gently placed her on her feet. The floor director came over and handed Amber her mic. "Zion-T  you need to go on stage now." Hae sol nodded and shot a final thumbs up before he left her vision to enter the stage where a large band stood behind Hae sol.

Before the music started Amber realised she wasn't wearing any shoes. In  the rush she had left them in the room. The lights hit the stage and the performance began. She knew shoes's didn't matter, she prepared herself on the steps to enter the stage, the band brought their playing to a lower level and she enter. The whole production team and other artist held their breath as the beautiful young artist entered the stage. The song was performed beautifully and it ended with Amber and Hae-Sol singing face to face. Just as the lights dimmed the pair walked over to the Mc's as queued. "Hello." hae-sol spoke softly. "What a wonderful and awe inspiring performance by Zion-T and Amber. Wow Sunabe-nim I didn't know you had such a beautiful voice for a rapper." Solbin spoke as scripted. "Thank you, But as you can tell we have so many beautifgul voices ready to perform for us today, I hope everyone can enjoy each performance, and don't forget to keep texting in you favourite song of the week." Amber queued. "And don't forget my own songs and Amber's amazing new song released onyl a couple of hours ago, I hope you can show your support for not only me, but also Amber'shi." He rubbed her Arm. "Now it's time to watch our current front runners performance can they win for a third week on the trot. It's Gfriend!" Minhyuk finished. "Daebak Unnie, you look so beautiful. The dress is gorgeous." Solbin spoke slightly rubbing the texture of the dress.

"We have to go change again, Amber will be back soon." hae-sol directed Amber to the steps. "Can you undo the button on the top? "Amber spoke as the walked pasted the fans agaisnt the railing in the corner not realising they were being filmed the whole time for their sweet interactions. "I can't get it to unsnap, maybe ask your stylist? " Hae sol fiddle with the button a little longer. "Nope, I definitely can't undo it." Amber shuffled off to the small room again to change back into her Mc outfit, which again had some alterations to the original none to big though. "God, It's not even this hetic when F(x) are having a comeback." She was thinking out loud at her statement. "it is, just not for you because you have easy outfits. now you know what the other girls had to go through." Her stylist laughed at her. "Dear lord, I see why krystal is always grouchy when we are changing."