The Debut stage Part 1 of 4

We need to shock them

To keep everything under wraps both artists were moved swiftly through each section of photographers and press, each dressing room was kept well underwraps. Amber was given the MC cards and met the hosts which she would be working with both her juniors, however they were both unsure how to answer to her. As Amber debut before minhyuk. "Hello, nice to see you again." Amber spoke politely walking into their dressing room. "Ahh hello, nice to met you. You are?" Minhyuk stated only seeing the reflection of Amber as she walked into the room. "Ya! Oppa you don't recognise me." Amber stated hitting him on the shoulder. Solbin stood back very confused. Once Minhyuk turned he realised his mistake. "Wa! Amber-ya look at you. What happened?" He asked straight away correcting himself. "Everyone needs a change now and then. Also I am having a comeback soon and a few collaborations." Minhyuk smiled just thinking about how cute Amber looked in her awkwardness of the outfit. He quickly pulled over a large hoodie and handed it too her. "For comfort, we only have rehershal now no need to be uncomfortable." He spoke softly, causing Amber for the first time ever blushed in front of his sweetness.

"Hello." Solbin interupted to introduce herself. "Ah hello, I know you two only recently started so I hope I am not a distruption." Amber apologised to the younger singer. "Not at all, your experience will be a great help." Solbin bowed. " I have to get my makeup down. But it was lovely to meet you. We can talk more at rehershals. Goodbye." Solbin quickly bowed out in slight shock over the situation in front of her. When she heard Amber from F(x) would be a special MC she felt she would have to worry about appearing pretty, but horror set in when Amber introduced herself as a complete and MinHyuk draw dropping beauty. "It is only for one show, I can do this! Solbinie Fighting!" 

Hae sol waited patiently in the dressing room, he was performing three times today and during music bank, He was to perform no make-up as a special melody with Amber and the other MC's and two songs with his album as well, all equal spaced out between the show. With the release of the album three days before and the release of the music video and hour before music bank everyone was becoming hype. Hae-sol was greeted by many new idols, all seemed intrigued to as way he was on his own, he liked the feeling of the inside joke and was constantly sending Amber joking texts. Whilst ths was happening, Amber and Minhyuk were going throught the script. "Oppa, what is this word?" Amber asked Minhyuk as she went through the script intensely. "Amber I don't know if it is this change in appearance. But you are just really cute at the moment." Since meeting Minhyuk he had showered her with praise and Amber could help her girly side come out and giggle at his comments. 

Because Solbin had to practice with her own group and had prior commitments, Minhyuk and Amber were left to to the preview photos together, to their suprise the photos were taken without their knowledge and they appear like a cute couple in many of them. They were released in the Music Bank preview causing a massive stir among the fans about how much Ambers look had change.