Sweet Confessions

Sweet Confessions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU

“…the cotangent of 60 degrees is 0.577…”

Sulli yawned and blinked her eyes open,trying to stay awake as their math teacher Mr. Park continued to bore her and her classmates about trigonometry.

“When will this suffering end?”she whined inside, wishing the boring lecture would end at the exact scheduled time.

“…cotangent is the reciprocal of tangent.It’s formula is…”

“Ugh! way too many formulas!”she complained irritably while taking notes.

Finally after one and a half hour of excruciating boredom, Mr. Park dismissed the class.

Swinging her bag over her shoulder, she hurried out of the classroom.

As she walked in the school hallway,she spotted her crush walking with his friends a mile away

“Oh my god it’s Choi Minho!” she felt her heart beat faster and her hands become sweaty.She had a huge crush on him and almost every girl in the school.He was very popular around campus not only because of his good looks, the guy was smart and was top of his class.He was two years ahead of her and on his final year of highschool which made her sad because she would no longer see him in the campus next school year.

As she saw him getting nearer to her,she conciously check her reflection in the glass window, making sure she look decent.

“Hi!” she heard him saying when he and his friends passed by.

“OMG!he said hi! he said hi! should I say hi too?” she wanted to slap her cheek to wake herself up in what she thought was just a  dream.

With her vast vocabulary nowhere to be found, all she could manage to do was smile shyly as he walked away.

“Stupid! stupid! you should say hi in return!”  she scolded herself, feeling her cheeks flushed with embarassment.

While she was busy berating herself, one of her good friend Key came running after her.

“Sulli!”he called.

She turned around. “Yes Key?”

“Was the tall guy in the middle your crush?”he asked, referring to Minho

“Yeah, why?”she answered.

Key smiled.”Because when I passed by,the friend of your crush said “Who’s that girl?” and your crush said ” That’s my crush!”

Be My Girlfriend

“…he took me to this expensive japanese restaurant and surprised me with a dozen white roses,ferrero chocolates and a big stuffed toy” Luna shared happily her memorable valentine’s date to her friends Sulli and Krystal  while strolling in the mall.

“Oh that is so sweet!” Krystal exclaimed.

Filling onto the escalator one at a time, she purposely lagged behind as she felt envious with her two friends.Watching Luna and Krystal gushing over their boyfriends sweetest valentine’s surprised for them made her feel left out and insecure because she doesn’t have a boyfriend and never had one.

“I’m not a bad person and I think I’m pretty so how come I don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter