Two.

Reset

"Yah Jieun-ah. You can go back now. I'm fine by myself," Joohyuk told her a little worried about her. This was their 25th lap already. 

"I'm .. fine. I can .. do this," Jieun said while panting in between. 

"But this is my punishment. I should do this by myself." Joohyuk couldn't help but feel sorry towards Jieun. He didn't want her to suffer because of him. 

"I said .. I'm fine. Now stop talking .. it is really tiring me."

Joohyuk shook his head in disbelief. He's known Jieun since he was born but he still doesn't know where her compassion and loyalty comes from. 

Just then he saw Taehyung walk past. "Kim Taehyung! Over here!" Joohyuk yelled and motioned him to come over. 

Taehyung sighed before running over. "What? I was on my way to the canteen. Do you want something?"

"When are you not eating," Jieun laughed.

"When I'm sleeping," Taehyung replied while sticking out his tongue.

"Touche," she said.

"Now stop wasting my time and tell me why you called me over," Taehyung said. 

"I want you to take Jieun away from here and feed her something. She hasn't eaten since this morning." Joohyuk pushed Jieun into Taehyung's arm.

"Aish I told you I'm fine." Jieun glared at Joohyuk.

"Really Jieun? Look at yourself. You're sweating like a pig," Taehyung said. "Don't worry Joohyuk I'll take her away."

"Yah! You do know that pigs don't sweat," Jieun yelled while being dragged away by Taehyung.

"Sorry Miss. I know it all." Taehyung replied sarcastically.

"Shut up Mr.I'm jealous of Song Jieun for being so smart," she replied.

"Sure like I'd be jealous of a little dumpling like you," he said while squishing her face.

"Yah, that really hurts you know," she glared.

"Oh really? Did it hurt?" He replied mocking her voice.

"You're so funny. Ha ha ha," she said sarcastically.

"Shut up and hurry your tiny legs. I'm hungry."

"Tae ...," Jieun halted her steps.

"What's wrong?" he asked worried.

"My legs are aching. I can't walk," Jieun frowned.

"What do you want me to do about it?" Taehyung asked.

Jieun smirked before replying, "Carry me." She opened her arms and cutely pouted.

"Are you serious? You weigh a lot. Do you wanna kill me?" Taehyung cried.

"Yah! I'm light as a feather," Jieun said.

"Sure you are," he scoffed.

"Fine then. I'll suffer by myself while my second hubby ditches me," Jieun fake cried and started walking away angry. But soon she was pulled back by Taehyung.

"Get on," he said as he went down on his knees.

Jieun broke into a smile and jumped on his back. "You really are light as a feather," he said.

"See what did I say," she smiled.

"By the way, what is up with this nickname you gave me and Joohyuk?" he asked.

"You two are my hubbies. My two halfs. My heart and my brain. Two things I can't live without," Jieun replied.

"Awww that's cute. Now get off my back. You're killing me, wifey," he said while throwing her to the ground.

"YAH! KIM TAEHYUNG!" Jieun screamed. "Just let me get my hands on you."

"I'll like to see you try," he yelled back at her.