One.

Reset

Imagine if your best friend suddenly leaves you without a hug or a goodbye. How would you feel? Terrible? Angry? Upset? It's obvious that most of us would react that way but what if they left because you told them to go away. Just because of a petty argument a precious friendship is ruined. But what happens is for the better is it not? Well I would like to think that.

Well, shall we go back to the time where everything we did was seen as innocent and adorable? Before we grew up and became mature? The good old days where everything was fun and still awkward. Back to the days when we were just nineteen years old? When we had nothing to worry about and lived life to the fullest not knowing what was ahead of us.

"Yah! Nam Joohyuk. Wake up, do you want to get into trouble again?" Jieun sighed as she nudged him for the fifth time. 

"Stop that. I didn't get enough sleep yesterday. Just let me be," Joohyuk groaned. 

"Oh is that so Mr. Nam Joohyuk," a loud, deep voice yelled. "Wake up this instant mister!" 

"I'm sorry Mr. Kang. This won't happen again," Joohyuk stood up and bowed. 

"This better not. Fifty laps around the school field after class." He said as he left the room. Joohyuk scrunched his face. 

"Yah! You should've told me he was there," he looked over at Jieun while glaring at her. 

"Well I tried to. Don't get angry at me. You deserved it anyway," Jieun said while sticking out her tongue. 

"Oh really? Did I?" He smirked at her. 

"What are you thinking of doing?" Jieun stood up and walked backwards sensing danger. 

"I know how much my Jieunnie hates being tickled," Joohyuk smiled as he made his way towards her. 

"Don't even think about it. I'm serious. Don't come near me." Jieun stuck out her fists. 

"Oh no. I'm so scared," Joohyuk embraced himself while teasing her. He ran towards her and started tickling her. 

"Yah! Don't do it. I'll seriously kill you after this," Jieun said in between her laughs. However she banged into someone behind her and fell down. 

"Aish," she heard a groan behind her. 

"Are you okay?" Joohyuk asked her as he helped her get up. He shook off the dust from her clothes. 

"I'm okay. Is that person okay?" Jieun asked. 

"I think so." He replied. 

"Excuse me. Are you okay?" Jieun asked. 

"Yah Jieun-ah! Look where you are going," he replied. 

"Taehyung?" Jieun said and confirmed if it was him. Once she did she smacked him round the head. "You should've looked where you were going." 

"Ow! Why are you so mean to me?" Taehyung pouted. 

"Awww are you hurt?" Jieun cooed while patting his head. Taehyung smiled and then Jieun smacked him again. 

"Jieun-ah, stop hitting the poor kid." Joohyuk said. 

"Of course you would take his side." 

"I'm not taking his side. I'm just saying that you shouldn't hit him that much." Joohyuk said. 

"Okay then. I won't from now on." Jieun smiled. 

"REALLY?" Both Joohyuk and Taehyung looked at her in disbelief.

"Yeah. I will hit you from now on." Jieun smiled at Joohyuk and smacked him round the head.

"I didn't mean that. Yah! Taehyung-ah help me here." Joohyuk looked at him for help.

"I'm sorry Joohyuk but I'm finally free from her torture." He raised his arms in victory.

"It wasn't torture, it was my love," Jieun said.

"Some love that was." Taehyung scoffed and walked away.

"YAH! After all I did for you," Joohyuk fake cried.

"Aww is Joohyukie hurt because he got rejected?" Jieun pouted and patted his head. Since he was tall she had to tiptoe a little. Just a little she says. 

Joohyuk however flinched. "You're going to hit me again aren't you?" 

"I won't." Jieun smiled. "Let's go do your punishment now." Jieun grabbed his hand and dragged him. 

"Jieunnie, don't just carelessly grab other people's hand."

"But you're not other people. You're my husband, my best friend, Nam Joohyuk."

"But still. Other people might take it the wrong way." Joohyuk scratched his head. 

"Don't worry about others. Who cares about what they think. As long as you're here with me that's all that matters." Jieun smiled at him. 

"Then I think the same too, my wifey. As long as you here I'm here." Joohyuk ruffled her hair. 

"Yah Nam Joohyuk. You know I don't like it when people touch my hair."

"Well too bad. I just did it." He stuck out his tongue. "Try and catch me."

"You're so childish." Jieun scoffed as she ran after him.