Chapter 2

We Are Twins??

20 years later....

"Son, please give me the latest company's financial report." Mr. Jung says through intercom. 

"Ne, appa. I'll ask Hara to give it to you." Yunho replies.

Yunho sighs. This is not what he dream for. He wants to be a doctor. A doctor that treat sick people. 

Yunho press the intercom button. "Hara, please bring the company's financial report to appa." 

Yunho smash himself to the comfortable chair. He closed his eyes for a while. He decided to buy some food.

He clean up his desk and turn off his laptop. He grab his coat and walk to his car.

He drive his car to a chinese food restaurant. He order some food (A/N: I don't know any chinese food...) and go to a near park. He find a bench to sit and start to eat. 

'RING DING DONG' his phone ringing.

Yunho pick it up. Mrs. Jung send a message:

'Yunho, don't forget to come to home tonight. And wear some nice clothes!'

*Ah, omma. Until when you will control my life? This is the 5th time she want to introduce me to someone.* Yunho shook his head. 

Yunho get up and clean himself. He grab his handkerchief and wipe his mouth.

Yunho is in the way to his car, but he got bump.

"Hey! Watch where you go!" that girl says. Her face is similar.... Very very similar to Yunho. Yunho didn't say anything, just watching her. 

Yunho keep walking to his car, and drive to his condominium.

 

Very sorry for the short chapter, I need to pack my things.... I'm going to my vacation tomorrow...