Chapter 1

We Are Twins??

NOTE: YunRi's real family name is Lee

20 years ago...

Yunho with Mr. Lee are walking down the streets, looking for Yunho's new toy. This time, he wants remote control car. They walk while holding each other's hands. Yunho is pointing into a toy store. Yunho walk there excitedly. They open the door and the bell is ringing by the wind.

Yunho lead his father's hand to the remote control car section. He pick a blue as his favourite colours is blue.

"Appa! I want that blue car! It looks cool!" Yunho shout and jump up and down. Yunho grab it and give it to Mr. Lee to pay at the counter.

After paying, they get outside. "Appa! I'm tired. Can I get a piggyback rides?!" Yunho says with his kids accent.

"Sure son." Mr. Lee says and go in front of Yunho. Yunho jump to his father's back and hold his neck. 

While walking, Mr. Lee is telling something to his son, "Son, when I'm gone, can you take care of Yuri?"

"Sure thing, appa!" Yunho replies.

"And please take care of your mother too. She is sick. So, we need to take care of her, alright?"

"Ne!" soon as Yunho says that, they arrived at the house. 

But, Mr. Lee feels something is not right. It's too quiet. Usually, Yuri waits in front of the door, waiting for them. Mr. Lee denies the feeling and try to cheer up his mood. Suddenly, he saw blood at the door. 

He quickly run to his neighbour house. He knocked the door. 

"What's wrong, Lee?" Mr. Kim appeared.

"Can you take care of my son?" Mr. Lee asks.

"Ne. Sure. Why?" Mr. Kim wonder.

"I'm not feeling right now. Something's not right. If I'm gone, please take care of him." Mr. Lee says, before he goes.

"Where are appa going, Uncle Kim?" Yunho wonder.

Then, Mr. Kim heard several shots.

'BANG! BANG!'

Yunho was scared. He quickly hide under the table. Mr. Kim is panic. Mr. Kim immadiately dial 911. He told what happen. 

In Yunho's mind is Yuri's safety! 

Yunho closed his eyes, hoping this is not reality and it was just a nightmare

 

Sorry for the super late update! It's just holiday but my family and I are going to somewhere soon so I'm not sure if I can update