04장

The Unpublished
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TheLoveAdvocate: Truth or dare?

truthordare: What?

truthordate: Oh wait, my username, I get it. Ha ha. Very mature.

TheLoveAdvocate: I know. But let’s play! Truth or dare

truthordare: Well I don’t think we can really confirm any dare, so truth.

TheLoveAdvocate: Wait are we doing the version where I say a fact and you tell me if it’s true or not or the version where you have to answer my question truthfully?

truthordare: The latter would be better, don’t you think?

TheLoveAdvocate: Okay

truthordare: Okay

TheLoveAdvocate: Okay

truthordare: So what’s your question?

TheLoveAdvocate: Oh, right. The question…

Jiyong chuckled as he waited for her to respond, his eyes glancing up as he waited for the plane to arrive.

TheLoveAdvocate: What are you the most scared of?

truthordare: Losing everything I have and everything I’ve worked for. Now, you: truth or truth.

TheLoveAdvocate: Oooh, that’s a hard choice you’ve given me. I’ll have to stick with truth.

truthordare: What do you like the most about me?

Dasom giggled in her seat in her at-home office, rolling her eyes at how conceited he liked to come off. She glanced back at Jiho who had fallen asleep on the couch with papers of interview questions on top of him, making sure he wouldn’t look over her shoulder and . With a grin planted on her red face, Dasom sighed and shook her head.

TheLoveAdvocate: Wow, what a lame question. Can I say nothing?

truthordare: No, you can’t.

TheLoveAdvocate: Why not?

truthordare: Because I know you can’t resist me

TheLoveAdvocate: HAH. Funny. But seriously, I don’t know. You’re one of the only people in the world that understand all my off rail thoughts and random ideas?

truthordare: Okay, acceptable as an answer.

TheLoveAdvocate: My question: are you ever planning to ask me for advice on your love life?

truthordare: Whaaaaaaat? I’m smooth on my own. I have friends who come to me for advice, thank you very much.

TheLoveAdvocate: Alright, whatever you say~ Just remember this moment for anytime in the future you want to ask me for advice.

Jiyong paused, biting down on his bottom lip as his fingers hovered over his phone’s screen. Suddenly the image of a girl came to mind, a smile tugging his lips as he remembered their few but memorable meetings. They would pass by at different broadcasting stations, and out of respect, her group would greet BIGBANG with smiles on their faces. And that smile was haunting Jiyong’s mind for a while, but everytime he wanted to talk to her, she would rush away to her bandmates or he would hold himself back from getting too personal in a professional environment. Maybe...maybe the person he was talking to now would know the answer to his confusion?

truthordare: Actually there is this girl I’ve been trying to talk to. She’s shy and all but I feel like she won’t talk to me because I’ve been in the business for years longer than her and, you know, not to brag but I’m good at what I do. I’m respected (;

TheLoveAdvocate: Wow...so humble.

truthordare: Yes, anyway, how do I talk to her?

TheLoveAdvocate: Huh, are you coming to me for advice, oh great majesty and master of relationships?

truthordare: I am suffering a piece of my pride to you right now, missy. Help me, oh great LoveAdvocate, and work your magic on my love life.

TheLoveAdvocate: You’re in the same field of work, right? Just start by complimenting her hard work and effort as a senior first. What did you want to hear from your seniors? Then from compliments to her work, slowly compliment her. The natural intuition of the female population will ring and she’ll become more aware of your advances. Then from there, you do you, hot shot.

Dasom was hesitant to hit enter as she read her message over and over again, making sure it made sense. She bit her lip as she took in a deep breath, her brows furrowed in trouble. She didn’t like the feeling of sending him advice. She didn’t like knowing he was going to make a move. But what could she do? He was a stranger. He was...he was just an internet buddy. Shaking her head of the doubts, Dasom pressed send at once, the click of the keyboard ringing in her ear. She let out a long breath, shoulders slouched after sending that message.

truthordare: Wow, you really are good at what you do.

TheLoveAdvocate: I just know the way through the maze and to a girl’s heart because...well, it’s what most girls may want.

truthordare: Alright, now it’s your turn to ask me a question.

Suddenly she felt tired, the days of blogging and writing and answering calls catching up to her. If she hadn’t been talking to him, she would have passed out alongside Jiho. Her fingers lay on top of the keys, unmoving, as she took a deep breath. Slowly she typed her response.

TheLoveAdvocate: Actually, after all the chaos that’s been happening, I should hit the sack. My manager’s already passed out behind me. Let’s continue later?

truthordare: Yeah, sure. I have a plane to catch anyway. Sleep well.

TheLoveAdvocate: Have a safe flight ♥(:

Dasom closed her laptop and spun around in her chair, slowly standing and dragging her feet to the other couch near Jiho’s head. She laid down on the plush cushions, closing her eyes as she stared at the wall. She couldn’t fall asleep, so she spent what felt like five minutes, but was actually an hour, staring at the dirty spot on her wall. In that time, she managed to practice her breathing. The rotten feeling in her stomach was gone as she began to feel happy for her internet friend.

He was finally going to be able to find someone else and stop feeling so lonely in his empty apartment instead of looking for her online. He was going to find someone to hold when things got rough instead of complaining to her. He was going to be comforted by someone he cared for by actions and physically being there instead of the words she could only type to try and help.

He had someone.
And she was happy to help him find that someone.

 

Dasom let out a huff as Jiho parked the van, unbuckling her seatbelt before grabbing her things. She followed Jiho out of the van, looking up at the large building in amazement. Jiho led her towards the entrance, approaching the security outside the door. Her manager let out a small smile, “Seo Dasom. Here for a production meeting.” The securi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter