the trainees。[ +3]

product 20 。pledis entertainment's ultimate girl group survival show。apply closed

    
-haruman / eunhee / rapper, dancer / kim yeri / accepted 

hey there haru! btw, pretty name. anyways, thanks for being the first application. you got that in so fast! I really like seo eunhee. i love that you chose yeri as your faceclaim because yeri is bae. you kept everything nice and clean, thank you. eunhee the frog? lol, i can't wait to write about that for variety pieces.  i loved that her personality was a bit more quiet and cute and shy, but i don't think being too modest is really a negative trait. i think you were looking for like self-critical if she puts herself down too much. i loved her dislikes because they were basically all of my pet peeves. i'm a visual person so i appreciate all of the pics. they were really cute. and the fact that you used joy as her twin is sooo cute. her persona needs to be changed though because i didn't really see where she is outgoing in her personality. her friends may see her outgoing, like behind the scenes, but not in front of the camera as you said. okay, thank you for applying. it was really good! 

 

 

• • • • •

    
 XxX4minuteXxX / jiyoung / vocalist, dancer / park jiyeon / accepted 

hey! wassup kate? i don't have much to say about your app. everything is nice and in place, and descriptive. her bmi is a little underweight, but that's okay that she's just a tiny bit under because let's be honest, jiyeon probably is underweight. i think by the "never give up attitude" you meant persistent, but i can't talk. i forget words all the time. but yeah i think that is more of an actual trait: persistent. lol that's just me being really really picky. i enjoyed the video. lol i love black quwwn. judging by the vid, girl can dance aye. and i don't mind you making another application. sure! i need 18 more applicants anyways. thanks for being the 2nd applicant! it was good!



• • • • •

    
BlowingBubbles / hyunae / vocalist / jung wheein / accepted 

hey dd! i appreciate you applying because your app was really good so i don't have anything to say about it. i appreciate hyunae's motherly attitude. it's going to be great to write about when it comes to the girls doing group work. lol they call her demon? woah, she most be very strict. being the motherhen is fine with me. she may even be the oldest so that would work out fine. everybody can look up to her as the biggest unnie. i like how everything is clean, cut, and to the point but also descriptive. good job!

 


• • • • •

    
annecy- / mirae / vocalist, dancer / hwang sinb / denied

i am disappointed i have to say this, but i can't accept your application as it has been brought to my attention that you plagiarised some else's work.  you are denied.



• • • • •
 

    
rice-senpai / yuki / vocalist, rapper / yeom haein / accepted

uh, hi rice-senpai! lol. just a few minor things i want to talk about in your app you should fix. first, i love hyeyeon from bestie. she's got that whole cute, "japanese look". (that sounded so bad. i'm ashamed lol. smh.) but tbh, she didn't seem like a 19-20 year old. while she is cute and young, she seems older. you know? so i used your backup, hope you don't mind. (btw, do you want her to be pink haein or blonde haein. the only pics i can get lol.)moh? she's not competitive. i can dig that.  she'd be chill and different from the other girls. and i can understand the bubbly, but also obnoxious personality. aye she likes kara! (one of my fav groups.) lol i think it's so hilarious and cute that her brother has a crush on every girl on the show and that he already loves the show! haha! everything else seems okay. oh! and also, i noticed that your position is a vocalist and rapper. but your vocalist twin is gaeun from dal shabet. she is the main rapper of the group, but not considered a really really good one in kpop so i think you chose a good rap twin. someone who can rap but is not like underground specialist. i see her more as the rapper, so having her as a vocal twin is okay, your position just wouldn't be a vocalist because gaeun does more of the rap parts. she doesn't really sing. idk, does she? i mostly see her rap. so i suggest changing your position to just rapper or changing your vocalist to someone a bit better or none for singing. doesn't have to be a big power/main vocalist or even a lead. just someone who's role is the sing their parts. okay? fix these, they are really minor. thank you!

 


• • • • •
 

    
Diraee / erin / rapper, dancer/ yoon bora / pending

how are you.... ven? cool name! you are accepted because everything basically is okay, i just have a couple of things i would like changed or fixed. first, i don't think either bora or irene fit the image of a 18-19 year old. they are both born in like '90-'91. they are nowhere near that age. i do believe irene doesn't look as old as she is. i would make her out to be 1993 liner. but i would need a new faceclaim, someone fresh and new. and it doesn't have to be from a rookie group. she can be from a fairly new group or just from an underrated/less popular group like dal shabet, exid, fiestar, f-ve dolls, etc. (i also don't want all of red velvet in this story. awk. they are already a group.) if you don't mind, can you try to change it. if not, change the year she was born in. but i rather a different person pls. also, a lot of people get confused but her ethnicity is not korean-canadian. that is her nationality (where she has lived and holds citizenship, i.e. canada) but she is of korean decent. it is her race because both parents are korean. so her ethnicity is korean and her nationality is korean-canadian which was communicated by the birthplace and hometown section. i like your little cute quotes. the explanation of personality weren't really paragraphs and just seemed kinda short, but whatever, you explained well. omg we have so much in common, me and erin. i don't really enjoy the beach, not a big fan of taylor (anymore), freaking love green tea, bts is my bias boygroup, my hobby is dancing, and wifi addict? oh yeah def like me. i see you put rv's irene as both your dancing and rapping twin. which i like because she is considered main in both in her group, but not like crazy good. she is pretty okay, pretty well with rapping and dancing. oh! i keep forgetting other things. although she is not in the vocalist position, she still needs a vocal twin because all idols (most) get trained in singing regardless of their position because they are singers. they don't have to be powerful mains or even leads. they can be mediocre or proficient. sorry if i didn't make that clear in the guidelines, but fix it now please and thank you!

 


• • • • •
 

    
rockyourbody123 / jj / rapper, dancer / choi yewon "arin" / accepted

how it do, rockyourbody123 aka rina. sorry, just had a  kara moment. rock your body say! (rock your body say!) lol excuse my weirdness. anyways, i liked your app, but i'm a bit confused. under ethnicity you put korean-american although korean-american is nationality. ethnicity is your race. you also put caucasian. her ethnicity is full korean unless one of her parents is caucasian themselves, which i assume they are both full korean because they both have korean surnames. but i did like that you used arin as your faceclaim. she is so cute!

 


• • • • •
 

    
XxX4minuteXxX / emma / vocalist, dancer / wendy son / accepted

hello! it's. 4. minute!!!!!! .... no? anyways.... i had to use your backup faceclaim wendy because, no offense to jessica, but she is to old and mature to pass as a 1994 liner. that's krystal's age. imagine the difference between them. i'm okay with her being half french (i'm assuming her father is french) because to be honest , wendy is really white and very western so it could work. really? i think being determined is a good, positive trait. it's cute, her french accent, and very rare.  because she is fairly new to korea and is training under pledis how would she know a member of wonder girls. so that's all.

 


• • • • •

 

    
dokiyakis / hwang-ji / vocalist, dancer / lee mijoo / accepted 

how is it going yaki? cool name btw.  sorry i hope you don't mind, but i wanted to use your backup faceclaim instead because i'm so sick and tired of red velvet faceclaims. at this rate the whole group will be in the show and i don't want that. sorry!!! don't hate me! anyways everything else was nice and explained well. i loved her appearance and style. wow jihye is a very dynamic girl. great, more for me to right about! her ideal type is the same as mine. ugh i hate math. great faceclaims for both family and friends. you could tell me how she met sehun in another section. like they went to the same school? (which is seoul school of performing arts by the way). that's it. good job.

 


• • • • •

 

    
cherryfruit101 / felicity / dancer, rapper / choi yoojin / accepted

wassup cherry gurl??? yay you used yoojin! she's young and fresh and could possibly pass as chinese. i mean i can see it.  rui's very well rounded and is really brought to life by the descriptions of her. they weren't too long but really realistic. shes's really different and likes dolls?! they scare the heck out of me! she's so bright and outgoin that i want to hug her. just please tell me how she met jhope and minah whom are differnt ages than her and are in different companies. doesn't need to be long. maybe a sentences or two. just one mistake. although she isn't a vocalist position, she still needs a singing twin because everybody is trained to be a singer. doesn't need to be that good. just a vocalist like yoojin herself. other than that, everything seems cool! nice!

 


• • • • •


 

    
BigBangontheBlockB/ j / dancer, vocalist / park lizzy / denied

i'm sorry this app was just in such bad shape that i can't accept it. remember no pledis idols as faceclaims. things were not long enough description for my liking. and things just weren't done right. i'm sorry. i seem mean, but i am just picky.

 


• • • • •


 

    
tiara- / lia / vocalist, dancer / shannon williams / accepted

hey gabby! i have to say i really liked your app. i love doing mixed idols myself because there is so much to right about in their stuggle. it's amazing. her trainee life . but i guess now she has a chance to prove and show herself even more.  i loved everything. i love the youngsters being the tallest. like when did that become a trend. oh, i really love her friendship with vernon. i forgot all about him! but yeah, although there aren't any love interests, i could probably fit him into the show. have their little moment. just one thing you need to fix. her  ethnicity is her race, therefore she would be korean-caucasian if one of her parents is white. british is her nationality which i saw from the birthplace. just fix those you will forsure be accepted. thanks though! your app was good!

 


• • • • •
 

    
qrifection / yeoreum / vocalist / yoo taeha / accepted

hey aaric! can i say i freaking loved your app! yes it's unique and very different, but it was not boring. although she is russian you explained well and didn't make anything vague at all. everything made sense. i like her personality because it is literally me. a couple of things are wrong though. just because she is from russia, does not make her ethnicity russian. but i guess that's confusing becuase like what do u call them. white? i think she's full korean unless her parents are like white russians. lol i don't know how to word that nicely or correctly. this was refreshing and the part about her bringing a ouija board to the dorm. lol i will definitely use that. all her little nicks and nacks makes sense. like her habit of forgetting to bow.  her training experience was so well thought out thank you, and she wasn't just friends with idols for no reason, you actually explained  that she knows them from training together. and how did you know i like the name yeoreum?! oh! also one other thing you need to fix is her dancing twin. if she is just a vocalist then her dancing twin does not need to be as strong as hara because she is like the main dancer of kara. if you still want to choose someone who is a pretty good dancer, i'd choose han seungyeon of kara because she is pretty good but not really a main or a lead dancer. thanks! your app is good. fix those two things and i would be so willing to accept you.

 


• • • • •


 

    
sarbear / dana / dancer / chou tzuyu / accepted

hi sarah! i like your character daiyu (who likes to be called dana) lol. yessss!!!! i love tzuyu. she ma girl. and she really does seem like a little sweet princess. good thing she is just a dancer. not something like dancer, vocalist or dancer, rapper. she  specalizes in just dance and i appreaciate that. everything is nice and descriptive and dana is jsut so cute. nice background by the way. i like how she grew up  that way but doesn't show signs of her wealth. i appreaciate that too.

 


• • • • •


 

    
michi23 / hayoon / rapper, vocalist / moon byul-yi / accepted 

hi michi. i think that's a cute name. your application is pretty good. finally another rapper, vocalist.i'm happy. i really like hayoon's personality. i like how she  basically acts like a young maknae with the pranking and stuff, but is actually one of the older members. you gave me variety with this app. good job. lol short and sweet.

 


• • • • •


 

    
TaeJoonJaeHee1 / yeon / rapper, dancer/ janey / pending

hey again! glad you tried again. i had to use janey because gyuri is too old to be passing for a '98 liner.  everything looks a bit better. a couple of things though. 1) choi siwon doesn't have a younger sibling. he only has one sister and that's not yeon. his younger sister's name is yeon. 2) her ethnicity is korean because she has two full korean parents. her nationality is korean-canadian if she has lived there before. 3) please tell me how she lived in canada in the trainee life section. how did she go from korea to canada to korea again in order to train. 4) besides being siblings with  siwon, how would she be friends with exo and shinee. for one they are way older thanher to be close enough to be friends and i doubt siwon really hangs with them. 5) lastly, you put just tiny-g as your dancing twin. you can't have the whole group as your twin, pick a member.

 


• • • • •
 


 

    
renamond / sun / rapper, vocalist / song dahye / accepted 

hey rena! omg, i enjoyed your sun. when i was reading through it, i thought i was reading a horoscope and forgot it was just an app. but it was nicely well done. her personality was depth. and i like how you used dahye. she's my second bestie bias and i can see her being japanese. dang her persona is niceeeeeee. and dang! she trained for 7 years. she's like the jihyo of the group. like she needs to be on this show. the only thing wrong i saw was that you mentioned big hit entertainment. just change that, but either way you are accepted.

 


• • • • •
 

 

 

    
-aniyah / yewon / rapper, dancer / lee ahreum/ pending

can you just add a little more to your paragraphs. i need depth. other than that it's good. put some more and you'll be accepted.

 


• • • • •
 

 

 

    
LeeSungJoce / sarah / vocalist, dancer / lee jieun / accepted 

good evening jocelyn. well it's actually night here. idk where it is where you live. but, your app was really good and nicely put together. everthing made sense especially sarah being another ethnicity. and yay!!! a thai girl. yay my fav sixteen member is tzuyu too! i understand why she has so many idol friends. s. coups jsut debuted so that's not a big deal. and nichkhun and bambam are thai so you know thai idols unite! so everything is nice and you are accepted.

 


• • • • •

 

 

 

    
ninjaswrath / gem / vocalist, dancer / halla / accepted 

hello nyx! i love that name. my fav makeup brand. so happy somebody used somebody from the ark. finally halla! she is so cute and young and perfect little training looking girl that will draw a lot of audience's attention. lol her opinions can hurt other's feelings. lol that was funny. your persona is awesome and fierce sounding. and i like the scene idea about switching lines. one minor thing though. i don't think if she tought herself english, she'd be fluent. make it so that she learned it in high school and while training. but everything  else is perfecto!

 


• • • • •


 

    
mocchrin / sara / vocalist, dancer / jung yein / accepted 

um, i'm not even going to go into yours. you know you are good. everytime i read it i get into sarah's world  because it's so descriptive and well thought out. it's real! anyways everything is perfect and you are accepted!

 


• • • • •


 

    
omolynn / bella / vocalist, dancer / ahn sohee / accepted 

i like your app. everything was nice neat and straight to the point. good job!

 


• • • • •


 

    
--panoramic/ delaeni / rapper / yuna kim / accepted 

ofc everthing is perfect. me likey. no more words needed.

 


• • • • •


 

    
Champions27 / nara / rapper, dancer / kim seolhyun / accepted 

accepted! it's good. not gonna go into much detail but it is good and you are accepted. good job!

 


• • • • •