the guide。

product 20 。pledis entertainment's ultimate girl group survival show。apply closed
guidlines.

faceclaims :: i want idols and i perfer younger, fresher idols. they don't neccessarily have to be rookies, but someone from a less known or underrated groups or soloists. but anyone is okay really, as long as they fit their age. no idols from pledis. it only makes sense. you can even use sixteen members or baby kara members! Update: nobody from sonamoo or red velvet anymore plZ!
age range :: the age range is between 1993-1998. like i said make sure your face fits your age. i'd hate hyuna to be a 19 year old.
ethnicities :: all different kinds are okay with me. korean- caucasian, korean-african american, japanese, chinese, thai, etc. as long as they make sense. 
relations :: i'm ok with idol relatives, but not everyone can have one and it has to be correct. you aren't jongin's younger sister because we all know he only has two older sisters. you aren't yuri's and gd's sister because your last name is kwon. be sensible.
talent twins :: you can choose 4 different twins (one for each) or just one talent twin for everything. remember this lets me decide whether you are a major or a minor from the start. and not everybody can be major material just yet. some idols are just mediocre in what they do. there are three specialties: vocalist, dancer, rapper. you can choose up to two.
application :: okay know that i can't source code, so i made my own application. just use the turn in link to view the app and then copy and paste it. please try to keep the format the same sense it will be sensitive. the font is georgia in size 12, the pic 200x100.  when you are done, put your finished app in the turn in post.
 
password :
: the password is the name of your favorite sixteen member linked to a 6-membered debut.



 ·  app & turn in  ·