Yoghurt

Yoghurt

 

 

One, two, three, TWIST

 

Sungmin strains his muscles yet again, but to no avail. His hands are already red, and so is his rising frustration. Despite how strong he is; how often he goes to the gym or how much he drinks from bottles, he can’t seem to open the lid.

 

“Is it glued or something…” He mumbles, close to whispers, to himself as he changes position on the edge of his bed to somehow get a better grip of the item.

 

Meanwhile, a not-so-focused Kyuhyun sits on his own bed just a few meters away, eyeing the confused blonde instead of concentrating on the game he was immersed in just seconds ago.

 

A brief chuckle escapes his throat, and Sungmin reacts like a cat; snaps his head to the side so he can look at the dark-haired maknae, and with a grimace, Sungmin stops doing what he was doing, taken by the fact that Kyuhyun laughs at him.

 

“Yah, why are you looking like that?” He whines, but the younger brunette can only smile back.

 

“You’re just so cute.”

 

Even though Sungmin feels his insides heat up from joy, he’s still not satisfied with Kyuhyun’s little line. Since he apparently hasn’t been staring at the computer, at least he could have bothered to help him.

 

“But a cute Sungmin will be cuter if he gets his yoghurt”, the elder pouts and looks back at the bottle.

 

However, it only takes a few seconds of silence before he throws it across the room and falls flat on his stomach on his bed, merely staring at the bottle in the corner. He can hear Kyuhyun huff a bit, but he doesn’t look back. The maknae was probably laughing anyway.

 

But as Sungmin is about to drift away – free time is equivalent to sleep in most cases, really – he feels something behind him. And he’s just about to make a comment about how bad of a creeper Kyuhyun is, when the space behind him digs down into the bed and a full size body plops down behind him.

 

A wave of pleasurable chills spread through him as he can feel the brunette embrace him from behind and put a pair of plump lips against his temple.

 

“Can’t I be your yoghurt tonight?”