Chapter. XD

Starry, Starry Night [ONESHOT]

*Victoria's POV*

 

The sky is a plethora of stars tonight. I'm mesmerized by it, as I have always been. I love nights like this--quiet nights spent on the swing, alone.

"Oh, you're here. Why are you all alone?", Nichkhun said from the door. My heart skipped a beat. He is the love of my life. But I can't tell him. I can only look at him.

 

It all started one Friday night. Unnie's friends are hanging out at home, as usual. I want to be closer to unnie and her friends so, as usual, I tried to get her attention. But something caught mine instead--a handsome guy sitting in the midst of them all, looking so elegant and prince-like. His name was Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul. It was love at first sight. From then on, I'd annoy my sister just so I could get a glimpse at Nichkhun-oppa; and everytime I do so, my sister would be meaner at me. But Nichkhun-oppa would always tell my sister not to treat me like that and smile at me. And everyday, I'd fall even more inlove with him. Before they leave, he'd always give me a hug. But I never put any meaning to it because I know that for Nichkhun, I would always be his "friend's little sister". But even so, my admiration never faded.

 

"Victoria-ssi, are you okay?", Nichkhun asked.

"N. . . ne! I. . .I'm fine, oppa", I stammered.

"Can I join you?"

"Uh. . .S. . .sure."

Nichkhun sat on the swing beside me. Blood rushed to my faced. My palms started sweating a lot even if the wind's cold.

"What are you doing here?", asked Nichkhun.

"Nothing important. Just looking at the stars."

Nichkhun looked up as he studied the sky for a moment and said with sparkling eyes, "The stars look magical."

"Actually, they are. Know what? If you wish on a star, that wish will come true. You have to pick the brightest star and make your wish."

"Why don't we wish together?"

I closed my eyes and wished so hard for one thing. When I opened my eyes, Nichkhun was looking at me with wonder and asked, "What did you wish for?"

"Courage.", I answered.

"For what?"

"To do this." I closed my eyes and kissed Nichkhun-oppa. When I opened them, Nickhun was smiling sheepishly, his ears red, and said, " I guess both our wishes came true."

 

 

*Author's note: So how was the oneshot? :) Sorry if it's short. This is my first time doing one. Please leave a comment. (^^)