Meet the family

Sweet & Sour love

##BOW 90 DEGREES##

YEROBUUNNNNN~~~ Mianhamnida. Jeongmal mianhandaguyo.. It's been a while right? I haven't updated the fanfic.. Sorry. It was such a busy months for me. I had finished my exams about 4 or 3 months ago.. then, something had happen with the laptop. So, I can't update. I don't want to update with my phone since it is pretty much difficult. Now the laptop was okay but I think I still have some difficulties to update this since I have to work. Sorry guys. Really.. I'm very very sorry. Well, enjoy with the fanfic. I can only update for this long. Sorry.. It's not long. It's slightly short. Sorry guys. Do give me feedback. Thanks for the long wait guys. Love you guysss muccch muchhhh..

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

The heat at the music bank was phenomenal. The fans kept on screaming once their favourite groups make their performance. 4minute just finished their performance a second ago and they went to their back stage room to have some rest.

"Waaaa~~ Jotta!" HyunA ran to the sofa. She want to sleep again after their packed schedule for today.

Gayoon was at the make-up table to clean up her make-up. Jiyoon was busy with her phone while Jihyun and Sohyun change to their normal clothes. Once both of them finished changing, Jihyun looked at Sohyun. "Oo! You have another schedule for today?" she asked.

Sohyun smiled and nodded. "Ne. I have to meet Dongjun oppa today."

"Oppa? oooo~" Jiyoon teases.

Sohyun smiled shyly. "How long have you been together? I'm totally forgot" Jihyun asked.

"Emm~ 10 weeks. I guess" She answered slightly. Not sure actually.

"Where are you gonna shoot today?" Gayoon asked facing towards her.

Sohyun take a seat next to Jiyoon while grabbing her back pack. "Molla. Maybe at our house."

"Ah matta! We haven't been there yet." Jihyun stated.

Gayoon and Jiyoon nodded. "We should go there someday" Gayoon giving an opinion.

"Yeah. That should be fun." Jihyun and Jiyoon sound excited.

Sohyun leaned forward. "You guys want to come?"

"Love to!" The three unnie smile with a big face.

"Eonje?" she asked.

The three of them lifted their shoulders. "We need to check our schedule too" Jihyun said.

Sohyun just nodded. She turned to her phone as her phone rang. She smile slightly. "Nuguya?" Jihyun asked as she feel so curious.

"Awww~ It must be Dongjunnie" Jiyoon teased.

"Unnie! Don't call him that" Sohyun seems uncomfortable with that.

"Oooh~someone seems jealous" Gayoon teased.

Sohyun just ignored them then went to the side of the room to answer the phone call.

"Yoboseyo." she answered.

"Oh! Sohyun aaa~" Dongjun chereed voice greeted her.

Sohyun smiled shyly. "Oh. Dongjun a~"

"Dongjun? Yaaa! Oppa haebwa!" Dongjun seems irritated with her call.

"Nugunde?" she asked trying to play with him.

"Yaaa! Don't joke around."

Sohyun giggled. "Why do you call?" she asked trying to change the topic.

"Can't I call my own wife?" he asked.

Sohyun feel shy herself. Aigooo! She clearing her troat. "Dongjun a~ Where are you right now?" she asked.

"Em.. Now? Can you guess?" he asked.

Sohyun tried to think. "At your studio?" she answered.

"Nope" he said while smiling.

"Eodiga?" she couldn't think.

"Oh, I have to go now. See you later." Before Sohyun could say anything, Dongjun ended their phone call. Bwoya?? Sohyun feel irritated and just ignored him. She went back to her unnie.

"What did he say?" Jiyoon asked.

Sohyun just lifted her shoulder without answering. She randomly threw her cell phone to the sofa. "Waeyo?" Gayoon asked as she saw her dongsaeng seems sad.

"Aniyoo.." Sohyun aswered.

HyunA rubbed her eyes and woke up. "Huaaahhhhh~" she yawn.

"Why do you woke up?" Jihyun asked. She knew HyunA was busy with her sudden schedule so she didn't have much rest.

HyunA looked at her while randomly scratching her hair. "Mollayo.." She said yawning. She looked at the maknae.

"Waegure?" she asked.

Sohyun looked at her. She just shook her head. HyunA looked at her unnie to make sure what just had happen.

"She just receive a call from Dongjun. Then we don't know what happen." Jiyoon answered for Sohyun.

When they were busy with what just happen.. Someone knock the door. Jihyun slightly answered come in.

Their manager went in. "Oh oppa. Waeyo?" she asked.

The manager smile. "A fan want to see you guys."

"Ne? Fan?" The girls seems surprise. Gayoon seems nervous. "Oppa, andwaeyo. I just cleaned my make up" Gayoon hesisted.

"The fan are already outside. Let me call him first."

"Opppaaaa!!" The 4minute girls cried his name. He just ignored. As the door opened up, the 4minute girls seems nervous to see who it is.

"Annyonghaseyo. Can I take a picture with you guys?" the fan asked as he entered the room.

"Oh?" The girls seems shocked to see the fan. The guy were wearing a hoodie to hide his hair while hiding his eyes with a fashionable sunglasses.

"Jangkamannyoo..." Sohyun leaned forward to the guy. She grabbed the hoodie and let it down. "Yaaa! Dongjun aaa~" She was shocked as she knew it was Dongjun.

Dongjun laughed shyly. "How do you know?" he asked.

"She must knew it. You're her husband." Jiyoon said while smiling.

"Come on let's sit." Gayoon invite him. The 4minute girls walked to the side while Dongjun and Sohyun went to sit infront of them.

"Why are you here?" Sohyun asked.

"Can't you tell?" Dongjun looked at her. "I want to meet you"

"Awww~ So sweet of you, Dongjun" HyunA keep on tapping Jiyoon's shoulder.

Dongjun just smiled. "What are you talking about previously at the phone?" Gayoon asked as she seems so curious with what had happen with the maknae.

"Em, nothing. Just asking what she did just now."

"Eehh! Kojitmal!"

"Aniyooo!" Dongjun looked at her in a deep look.

Sohyun look at him back. Tried to fight with his deep look.

"Yaa, yaaa! Gumanhae" Jihyun stopped the couple.

"Actually I wanted to pick her to bring her to our house" Dongjun explained.

"Ohhh~ Now?" Jiyoon asked.

"You can take her now" HyunA said while smiling.

"Unnieee!" Sohyun seem so shy.

"Wae?" HyunA asked. Sohyun just shook her head. Don't want to answer.

"Can we go now?" Dongjun asked the sister-in-law.

The four of them nodded still smiling. "Kamsahamnida" he said while bowing to them.

"Gaja!" he said while grabbing her hand.

"Oooohhh~" The sister-in-law teases them.

Sohyun smiled shyly. Either do Dongjun. Their hand still intertwined to each other. "Where's your bag?" he asked. Sohyun pointed at the end of the sofa. He grabbed it and bring it for her.

"We have to go now" he bowed again.

"Annyong unnie." Sohyun waved to them.

"Ne. We will call you later" Gayoon said for the sister-in-law side.

Before Sohyun could answer, Dongjun already pulled her hand to their car. "Why are you rushing?" she asked.

"You will know" he said while smiling.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

## Will update once I got the chance. Thanks for reading. :)

Komawoyoo..