Jonggun jealous?

Sweet & Sour love

It was an off day for Sohyun after one week non-stop practice before their upcoming concert while Dongjun was busy with his new schedule. 

Today was Sohyun's turn to take care off Jonggun as Dongjun took care of him the whole previous week.

Sohyun was in their apartment alone with Jonggun. 

"Jonggun a~" she called as she get out from the kitchen.

"Here. Drink your milk" she hand him a cup of milk.

Jonggun smiled and ran to her. 

"Omma, where's appa?" he asked as he finished his drink.

Sohyun smiled as she his hair softly. "Appa is working now. He will be here later. Don't worry" 

Jonggun just nodded and continued to play with his toys.

As time past by, the door bell rang.

"O!" Jonggun exclaimed as he was actually surprised with the bell.

"Jonggun wait here. Let omma open it" Sohyun stood up and opened the door.

"Sohyun a~ Annyeongg~~~" a familiar voice from outside can be heard as she opened the door.

"Oppa!!" she was shocked to see all of the B2st members in front of the door.

They all giggled. 

"Aigoo ya~ What's with the expression?" Doojoon asked as he saw Sohyun's face.

"Ya! I'm cold" Dongwoon muttered at the back.

"Oh, let's go in. Mian~" she said give him a mehrong.

"Ah~ So warm!" they all said.

"WOAH!" Each of the members were stunned by the house.

"Your house surely are big!" Yoseob said looking around. 

"Bigger than the dorm" Kikwang added.

"If this is for me, I'm sure gonna leave the dorm and live here" Dongwoon said giggling.

"Aigoo this kid!" Doojoon smacked his head.

"Yaah hyung!" he groaned.

Sohyun just laughed with their closeness.

"Where's Dongjun?" Hyunseung asked.

"He got schedule. He will be back hour or two" she answered showing them to the living room.

"Annyeong Jonggun a~" Yoseob greeted as he was the first one who saw him. He suddenly hugged him.

"Yoseob a~ I think Jonggun want to cry" Junhyung said as he saw Jonggun face.

"Omma!!" Jonggun ran to Sohyun as Yoseob let him go.

"See!" Junhyung said.

Jonggun was crying hugging Sohyun's leg.

Yoseob pouted. "Jonggun a~ Mianhae~" he said sitting his level so he can face him.

Jonggun don't want to look at him. 

Sohyun laughed. 

"Jonggun a~" she called softly. "Gwaenchana~" she said. "They are all my friends" 

"Brothers!" Doojoon corrected it.

"Oh yea, brothers" she said sarcastically.

"Jonggun a~ Come here" Dongwoon called him as he sat between the toys on the floor.

Jonggun look at him. He then look at his mom. 

Sohyun smiled and told him to play with them.

Jonggun slowly went to Dongwoon, escaping himself from Yoseob who were in the middle of his way.

Dongwoon and the others laugh as they saw Jonggun did that.

"Oppa, you guys play with Jonggun first. I'm gonna make some drinks" Sohyun stood up.

"Want me to help?" Kikwang asked with his eyesmile.

Sohyun just shook her head. "Nah, I'm fine. You guys just sit there. Get closer with Jonggun"

Jonggun looked at Sohyun who already stood up.

"Omma going to the kitchen for a while" Dongwoon explained as he know what's running into that little boy's mind.

Jonggun then played with his toys again.

"Guys, let's play game" Yoseob got some idea.

"What game?" Hyunseung asked as he take a seat on the couch. Followed by Junhyung and Kikwang. The other three guys went to sit on the floor.

"Who Jonggun pick as his best dad"

"Dad? He already have dad, hyung!" Dongwoon said.

"Aish, I mean just the six of us" 

"Not his dad. Just let him pick the one who he think the best"

"Yeah, whatever" Yoseob ignored the leader's opinion. "Let's play now" he said as he instructed the members to sit one line on the floor.

"Jonggun a~ Let's play game with us" 

Jonggun looked at him with a what face. "You choose the one you like the most" he said pointing to the other hyung.

"Do you understand, Jonggun?" Dongwoon asked.

Jonggun nodded. 

"Let's start!" Yoseob went to take his line.

Jonggun was running straightly towards Dongwoon makes Dongwoon laughed.

"He like me hyung!" he said to Yoseob.

Yoseob groaned. 

"Jonggun a~ Now pick one of us. Excluding Dongwoon" he said give Dongwoon a mehrong.

Dongwoon just do a slumber face.

"Ok Jonggun a~ Start" Dongwoon said.

Jonggun ran to Dongjun.

"Oh yeah!!" He shouted happily. He then hugged Jonggun. "Komawo Jonggun a~" 

Jonggun ran back to Dongwoon. He then sit on his lap.

"What's with the fuss guys?" Sohyun asked as she get out from the kitchen.

"Yoseob decided to play game so we agreed. Jonggun have to choose whom he like between the six of us" Dongwoon explain.

"Woah. Then who did he choose?" she asked.

"Me!" Dongwoon said proudly.

"And me~" Doojoon said hummingly.

"I'm sure he's not going to choose Yoseob" Doojoon said bullying the visual maknae.

Sohyun laughed. 

"Here. Sorry I only prepare this for you guys" she said as she handed all of them a cup of tea.

"Naaah, it's okay. Don't worry too much" Doojoon said smiling.

They all enjoyed their time together playing with Jonggun.

Jonggun was busy playing with the B2st members while Sohyun was having a chit chat with Dongwoon.

Sohyun was laughing with Dongwoon joke.

Jonggun went closer to them. 

"Jonggun a~ Wae?" Dongwoon asked as Jonggun went to sit on Sohyun's lap.

Jonggun crossed his arm together, won't looking at Dongwoon.

"What's up with him?" Dongwoon asked to his hyung.

"Molla~" Doojoon answered. He was suprised too, with Jonggun sudden move.

"Waeyo Jonggun a~?" Sohyun asked him.

Jonggun just burried his face on her chest. "Wae? Are you feeling sick?" she asked starting to get worried.

"I guess he just wanted to be with you" Kikwang said.

Sohyun just nodded and continued with her story with Dongwoon.

Once Dongwoon started his story, Jonggun suddenly turned to face him and hit his hand.

"What's up with you?" Dongwoon asked as he was surprised.

"Jonggun a~ It's not good to do that" Sohyun gave him an advice. "Why do you hit Dongwoon?" she asked.

Jonggun ignored her. He just crossed his arm together. 

Doojoon then laughed make everyone in the room looked at him. 

"What's up with you?" Hyunseung asked.

"I think I know why Jonggun like that" he said still laughing.

"Wae?" they all asked.

"Jonggun is jealous to see Sohyun with Dongwoon"

"Ehhh??" they all were surprised. 

"Jeongmallo?" Kikwang asked Jonggun who were still hiding his face on Sohyun's chest.

Jonggun just ignored him.

They all laughed.

"I guess that's right, hyung!" Yoseob said smiling.

"Aigoo this kid! He knows how to protect his mother for his father" Kikwang pinched his cheek. Everyone in the room laughed.

"Dongwoon a~ I guess you better stay away from your Sohyun-nie. She's no longer yours" Yoseob teased.

"Aish hyung!" Dongwoon laughed.

 

------------

 

"Omma~" Jonggun was pulling her dress as she was busy pouring some milk in a glass for Jonggun.

"Wae?" she asked smiling.

"Appa eodiga?" he asked.

"You miss appa?" she asked.

He nodded. 

"He will be here. Don't worry baby" she said kissing her cheek. "Here" she gave him the glass. "You wanna play with them?" she asked referring to the B2st members.

Jonggun shook his head while pouting. 

Sohyun smiled. "I'm sure appa love to see you playing with them" 

Jonggun suddenly jumped from his seat and went to the living room. A minute after, she could hear a fuss from the members when Jonggun wanted to play with them.

A door bell rang.

Jonggun ran to the door pulling Dongwoon with him. 

"Appa!" Jonggun cried as he saw a familiar figure in front of the door. He jumped from Dongwoon hand to Dongjun's hand.

"Aigoo ya~ Be careful" Dongjun said as he lifted Jonggun.

Jonggun twirl his hand around his neck, kissing his cheek. 

Dongjun laughed. "You miss me uh?" 

Jonggun nodded with a shy smile.

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo~" Dongjun greeted as he forgot to greet Dongwoon who were standing in front of him.

"Ah, ye, annyeonghaseyo~" Dongwoon bowed back.

"Nuguya?" Yoseob asked from the living room.

Dongjun stepped inside and went straightly to the living room.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" he greeted to each one of the members.

The atmosphere turn a bit awkward.

"Where's Sohyun?" he asked.

"In the kitchen" Doojoon answered.

"Let me call omma" Jonggun pushed Dongjun telling him to let him go from his gripped.

Dongjun put him on the floor. He then run to the kitchen.

"Omma, omma!" he cried.

"Wae wae?" Sohyun answered giggling.

"Appa is here" he said.

"Jinjja?" Sohyun looked at him. Jonggun nodded.

"Arasso. I will be there in a while" 

Jonggun nodded and went back to the living room.

Dongjun was talking with the B2st members. 

Jonggun stood in front of Dongjun, waiting for him to lift him and put him on his lap.

"You're so cute Jonggun a~" Yoseob pinched his cheek again.

"He really miss you" Doojoon said.

"Yeah. He kept on asking us about when will you go home" Kikwang giggled.

"Oh and there's one funny thing you should know, Dongjun a~" Doojoon started to tell him something interesting.

"Mwonde?" he asked, interested.

Before he could continued with his story, Sohyun came out rom the kitchen.

"Annyeong~" Dongjun greeted.

"Annyeong~" she also greeted. She then take a seat next to Dongwoon who were sitting at the end of the couch.

"Omma~~~" Jonggun called her. He pointed the seat next to Dongjun.

Sohyun laughed. 

"Arasso" she said and went to sit next to him.

"What you wanna tell me just now hyung?" Dongjun asked Doojoon.

Doojoon laughed. "Just like what you see" he said. "Just now Sohyun and Dongwoon was talking and Jonggun was playing with us. He then went to hugged your wife and hit Dongwoon all of a sudden"

"Eh, why do you that, Jonggun a?" Dongjun asked.

Jonggun just hid his face around Dongjun's neck.

"Cause he want to protect his mom so no one can take her from you" 

They all then laughed.

"Did you do it cause of that?" Dongjun asked him.

Jonggun slightly nodded, received a hectic laughter from everyone in the room.

 

 

------------------------

 

 

kkkk.

 

Miann~ Sorry for the boring chapter. 

 

Seriously guys! I don't have any idea. 

 

I am really sorry for the boring chapter.

 

I just don't like for my readers to wait.

 

<3 <3 <3 

 

Hope you guys enjoy! 

 

Anyway, thanks for the new subscribers!