Jams 02

Jamless Girl

Im riding a taxi right now and im on my way to the fastfood chain /sigh/ Damn that hottie! I thought hes going to help and give me a ride but he fkng ignore me.

 

My bike’s tire is flat and he didn’t bother to help me that im gonna kick him in his balls if we ever met again.

 

After eating at the fast food chain I headed to the mall to buy some groceries.

 

Im not rich so I need to budget my money wisely but this darn chocolate tempted me,okay enough with my lame reasons. I bought some chocolates,ramen,rice and other needed neccesities.

 

And because its boring on my apartment and I have nothing important to do there I decided to go window shopping sing im already here at the mall, I entered the Converse store I looked around and found a lot of sneakers that I want to buy but like what I said I don’t have money so I wont buy it.

I was checking these multi-tongued sneakers when a cute guy entered and sat at the counter of the store

 

“Woah hes cute kekeke and look at that luscious lips its so plump” I said to my self

 

Hes cute and hot but it looks like hes having  bad day like me his frowning face is really attractive how I wish my future boyfriend is charismatic like him or that hottie .

 

I glanced at his side before leaving the shop he’s wearing his earphones, what the heck if the manager of this shop will found out what he is doing at working hours he’ll get fired at no time.

 

I stroll at the mall after leaving the shoe shop and the cinema caught my attention, Poltergeist is still showing and I really want to watch it so I decided to buy a movie ticket and a bucket of popcorn im 10 minutes late so im in a hurry to enter the cinema I spotted a good place where I can watch comfortably I was the only one on this row but a couple sat beside me.

 

‘Pssh! Do they really need to sit beside me theres still a lot of vacant seat for petes sake’ I murmured and the guy beside me glanced at me damn did he hear it? So what this couple theyre going to broke up soon.

 

I was so irritated because the girl keep on giggling and hugging her boyfriend and her giggling is so distracting I cant concentrate to the movie and looks like this guy is enjoying it.

 

A group of boys sat on left side theyre tall or maybe just for me because im a midget? The guy who's sitting on my left side was fine, I mean hes handsome but a wild smirk was plastered on his face and its kinda bothering.

 

I flinched and screamed a little when the movie is at the part, this movie is a little scary I should’ve watched this with my friends.

 

‘Its okay babe,don’t worry im here’ I heard the guy beside me. Hes comforting his girl because shes ‘scared’ pssh she just want to cuddle with her boyfriend and its fckng obvious because her reactions are really late.

 

I was watching the movie at ease and  I as enjoying it but the guy on my left side stretched his arms and slowly wrapped it around my shoulders, I looked at him with a frown plastered on my face signaling him to remove his arms but he ignored it he smirked and his friend were laughing quietly.

 

“Get your arms off of me you mthrfckr” I hissed while shrugging his arms off

 

To be continued…