Jams 01

Jamless Girl

Mike's point of view

 

When i was 13 years old i thought living alone was fun,you can do what you want and eat whatever you want to eat without your parents scolding you but im wrong. I've been living alone here in my new apartment and its seriously boring

How I wish my mom is here to wake me up every morning, a father who can watch a TV with.

 

And here I am right now looking for something to eat because my tummy started growling already and because im a very lucky kid, i ran out of grocery stocks.

 

I decided to eat to the nearest fastfood chain. I picked up my keys and walked out of my apartment, my apartment are on the 14th floor of this building so I need to take the elevator.

 

I was playing with my keys when the elevator finally opened and i was taken aback when i saw a guy holding his helmet using his left hand and a rider leather jacket on his right hand. He look so damn hot

 

I entered the elevator, I didnt press the button because its obvious that this guy is going to the groundfloor. The atmosphere was good until we are already on the 7th floor when my stomach growled really loud, i saw him on my peripheral vision taking quick glances on me, I want to scream and slap my face out of embarrassment but i can only bit my lip and shut my eyes to gain my posture.

 

/Ting/

 

I walked out of the elevator as fast as i can. The guy was really tall i think he's 5'9 or something his pointed nose was perfect oh god i need to stop thinking about him.

 

There i finally saw my big bike, i was about to ride it but the back tire was flat.

 

Oh my god im so lucky note my sarcasm readers.

 

I looked around to look for help and there i saw the hot guy he is looking at me.

 

It looks like he knew what kind situation i am in right now. Is he going to help me?

 


Hobi is really hot right? kekeke thanks for reading.