PART 31

TILL I MET YOU (KHUNTORIA VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THERE were so many changes had happened in Nichkhun' life since the day he took the solemnization vow during his wedding day four months ago. Previously he liked to spend the nights in his studio office but now he was reluctant to waste even a second staying in the office after the working hour. Why? Because he knew that he would not come back to an empty home. His small family was waiting for him at home. They were is home.

Nichkhun parked the car inside the garage and glanced at the bouquet of red roses at the passenger seat and stuffed toy at the backseat. Those gifts were for Song Qian and Amanda. Nichkhun turned off the car engine and even though the people inside the house might have noticed his return, he cautiously closed the door and tip-toed to the living room.

Usually Nichkhun would found Amanda watching television or colouring the book in the living room at this hour, but she was not there. Then he heard the noise coming from the kitchen and the aroma of baked muffins filled the house, making Nichkhun' stomach growling in hunger. He put the stuffed toy on the sofa and made the way to the kitchen with holding the flower.

"Amanda, be careful with your steps," said Song Qian as she was busy making the pasta sauce. Nichkhun smiled as he watched his wife and daughter were preparing dinner, and it was the sight that he would never get boring to see. Amanda turned around with a plate of hot muffins in her hand and she was about to greet Nichkhun when he immediately gave a sign to Amanda to stay quiet.

"Yes, Mama," she replied Song Qian while trying to hold her laugh. Song Qian was so into the cooking and did not realize that Nichkhun was quietly approaching her from behind. Nichkhun carefully peeked over her shoulder to make sure that she was not doing or holding anything that could hurt her if she get startle. Song Qian slightly flinched when she felt something s around her waist but her reaction changed into laughing when a bouquet of fresh red roses had greeted her sight.

"Nichkhun...," Song Qian took few steps away from the stove before she turned around to face her beloved husband. Before she could say anything, Nichkhun had leaned forward to capture her lips. Once Nichkhun broke the kiss, Song Qian gently slapped his chest in shy. Luckily Amanda was not around at that time as she probably went to put the muffins on the dining table.

"For you," he then handed her the flowers. They did not have any special occasion to celebrate today, but Nichkhun did not have to wait for the special occasion to buy his wife the flowers. It was just the random act to make his wife happy.

"Thank you," Song Qian accepted it with a big smile on her face. She used to ask a lot before when Nichkhun had surprised them with flowers and gifts, like did she miss anyone birthday or anniversary or had Nichkhun done wronged to them but it turned out that he just wanted to make them smiled and happy.

"What about me? Am I not going to get anything today?" suddenly Amanda appeared with a pouted face and arms over her chest. Of course Nichkhun had bought a big stuffed toy for her, but he acted like he had forgotten to buy one for her just to . Amanda who had officially turned 6 just two months ago, bit her lips as she tried to hold the tears when Nichkhun said that he did not buy anything for her.

"It's okay then," she then turned around and planned to cry inside the room, but Nichkhun immediately stopped his daughter buy hugging her from behind.

"Okay, okay. I will tell the truth. Of course I had bought something for you. It's a big stuffed toy," Nichkhun turned Amanda around to face him, and her eyes instantly turned bright as soon as he said so.

"Really? Thank you Daddy!" a few seconds ago, Amanda was about to cry and now she was totally was totally happy and hugging him, and she immediately ran towards living room where her stuffed toy was there.

"Are all girls act like that? One minute they are about to cry and throw the fit, but another minute they are laughing happily," Song Qian only smiled when Nichkhun complained so.

"You has 2 younger sisters and now you has a wife and a daughter. Didn't you learn anything from living with them?" Song Qian teased while she unwrapped the flowers and ready to replace the wilted flowers in the vase. It's complicated! That was what Nichkhun wanted to say, but he had to be wise in choosing the words if he did not want to sleep in living room tonight.

"They are hard to understand but one thing for sure," Song Qian yelped when Nichkhun suddenly grabbed her waist and locked her inside his embrace.

"I know how to handle this one very well," he whispered seductively before leaning down to capture her lips.

************

SONG QIAN was busy in her office when she heard someone was knocking the door. There were few designs that she had to be done by this week and if possible she did not want to bring the works to home. Taecyeon entered the office and smiled as he saw how focused and dedicated Song Qian to her work.

"Are you not going out for lunch?" Song Qian stopped her drawing and shifted her gaze to Taecyeon. She frowned for a second before realizing the time after glancing at the clock wall. Song Qian just shook her head before she leaned back against the chair.

"What about Nichkhun?" he asked in curious. Usually Nichkhun would take Song Qian out for lunch but today Nichkhun seemed had another plan for lunch.

"He is having lunch with client. So I think I will just order delivery foods and stay in office to finish my works," explained Song Qian.

"Delivery foods? Are you sure? I'm going out with Miracle. Why don't you join us?" Taecyeon invited Song Qian for lunch with her wife and as much as she wanted to join them, she had to decline his invitation.

"Okay, but don't forget to take your lunch. Oh before I go, I won't come back to office after this because I have to take Miracle for the appointment," informed Taecyeon with a blissful smile on his face. After three years of marriage, the couple had received the good news four months ago that they were pregnant. As soon as Taecyeon left the office, Song Qian grabbed her phone and started surveying the foods.

"How about Thai foods?" she talked to herself and started scrolling down the menu lists. Fifteen minutes later, Song Qian finally made the decision and ended up ordering fast foods. Song Qian wanted to call home but at this hour, Amanda must just arrived at home. After Song Qian had decided to move back to Manila, they started looking up for preschool and Nanny for Amanda. So far Amanda had no problem with the school and they were comfortable with Nanny Ting to look after Amanda while they were working.

Song Qian threw the gaze across the room. Six years ago, she was just as assistant in Le Bella, but now she returned back as the designer. She saw a lot of new faces here and she was hoping to work again with Madam Jay, but he had passed away two years ago due to heart failure. The old memories were playing inside her head like a movie, and she was dragged back into reality by the sound of ringtone of her phone.

'Nichkhun'. The caller ID displayed on her iPhone's screen. Why he called her at this hour? She thought he was having lunch with his client right now, but she did answer the call anyway.

************

THIS AFTERNOON, Nichkhun had called and informed her that Jasmine had been hospitalized due to acute appendicitis and operation was done. According to Christina, the operation went smooth and Jasmine was in good condition currently. If Jasmine was doing well over the night, she might be discharged tomorrow. Song Qian glanced at Nichkhun who was driving the car to the hospital at the moment, and he looked tensed and worried.

Probably he was thinking too much about Jasmine's reaction when she saw them inside her hospital room later. Nichkhun looked at Song Qian when she gently touched his hand and squeezed it, like she was reassuring him that everything would be fine. After they arrived at the hospital and parked the car, they went to Jasmine's room. After knocking the door, Christina came and invited them inside.

"Auntie Jasmine!" Amanda went to get Jasmine who obviously delighted to see her. In this four months, Jasmine had many encounters with Amanda and as the time flew, this kid had stolen her heart. Even though she was nice to Amanda, it did not mean that she had accepted Song Qian and forgiven Nichkhun.

"How are you?" asked Nichkhun as he approached closer to the bed but stopped when he was one meter away from the bed. Even though Jasmine hated him, it did not stop him from visiting his sister when she was being hospitalized.

"Good," she replied with icy tone but that tone changed into sweet one when she talked to Amanda.

"I hope you get better soon. Here, I brought you some healthy foods," said Song Qian while placing the food carrier on the table. She was to unbox the carrier when Jasmine quickly stopped her.

"Just leave it there. I don't feel like eating right now," she said without looking at Song Qian's face.

"Uh, just now you complained that hospital foods tasted bad. Now Song Qian had brought foods for you, are sure you don't want to eat right now?" Christina interrupted and causing Jasmine to throw the sharp glare to her sister. Song Qian had used to Jasmine's cold treatment towards her, and she was thankful enough that Jasmine did not chase her out from this room.

"Since Jasmine looks okay, I think we should go home now," said Nichkhun as he did not find any benefit to stay here longer.

"Daddy, we just arrived here. Are we going to leave now?" Amanda whined, but Song Qian quickly made an excuse for them to leave earlier.

"Amanda, Auntie Jasmine just done the operation. Let her rest tonight and we will visit her again later," Amanda was buying Song Qian's excuse and after they left the room, Christina went inside and glared at Jasmine. Could not she at least show a little appreciation to Nichkhun and Song Qian for visiting her just now?

"Seriously I really don't understand you," Christina was totally disappointed with Jasmine, but her youngest sister just pulled the poker face.

"Then don't understand me. These foods, you can take it or throw it away," she said arrogantly and because Christina did not want to have more stupid arguments with Jasmine, she just grabbed the carrier and placed it on another table. The delicious aroma filled the space once Christina opened the lids container.

"Oh my God, did she cook all these?" Christina was excited to see the foods that Song Qian had cooked. Seeing how delighted Christina's face right now, Jasmine could not help but to peek from her bed, but she could not see anything from her place. There was salmon steak, fruits salad, fried mixed vegetables, rice and abalone soup. Without inviting Jasmine, Christina scoped the rice onto her plate and started having the meal alone.

"Is that really delicious?" she asked, but Christina did not say much as she was so into the foods. Unsatisfying with Christina's response, Jasmine carefully left the bed as the operation wound still fresh and painful. Her eyes then widened after she saw the foods and her stomach started making the disturbing noise.

"What are you doing? You said you don't want to eat," asked Christina after she saw Jasmine reached the small bowl and scooped the abalone soup. The soup tasted delicious, and Jasmine could not help but scooping the rice an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter