PART 30

TILL I MET YOU (KHUNTORIA VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE big and unforgettable day for Song Qian and Nichkhun had finally arrived; the wedding ceremony. The ceremony was held in Shangri-La hotel where Mrs. Rose and Mr. Richard had invited around 800 guests to the wedding. While the guests started to fill up the hall, the groom and bride were getting ready in their own suites.

"Mama, you look so beautiful," said Amanda as she was enchanted by Song Qian's beauty in the wedding dress. Song Qian smiled shyly over Amanda's compliment, and her daughter was not the first person who had said so to her.

"Yes, you are the most beautiful bride I've ever seen," Yerin added as she helped placing the veil on Song Qian's head. They had lost contact after Song Qian moved to Hong Kong but when they reunited after Song Qian visited Manila last time, she invited Yerin to her wedding. Yerin was a mother of two now and after quitting job at La Belle, she met her then now husband and opened the flower shop together in Manila.

"Thanks, Yerin," Song Qian looked at her reflection in the mirror, and she was satisfied with her makeup and look right now. Inside her suite, there were two camerawomen that were busy recording everything and Alex who was fallen asleep while the makeup artist doing her makeup. She looked tired due to lack of sleep from taking care of Liam Cecil Ho, 3-month-old infant who was born 3 weeks earlier than its due date.

Song Qian glanced at the clock wall and in less than two hours, she would officially become Mrs. Horvejkul. This was the moment that she had been waiting her entire life, but she could not help to feel nervous. At that time, she saw Joshua entered her suite and he looked amazing and dashing in black suit. Her brother was genuinely happy for her, and she knew about it after they had heart to heart talk last night.

************

TWO days felt like two years, and Song Qian could not wait to see and kiss Nichkhun tomorrow. Even though they just had video call few minutes ago, she still could not touch him and she missed his kiss the most. Song Qian brought Nichkhun' picture to her chest as she leaned against the chair and started imaging that she was being hugged by him. However her imagination was disturbed by the sound of knocking door. Joshua was standing at the doorway and was looking at her teasingly, but she did not give a damn care because she absolutely had fallen head over heels for Nichkhun.

"Crazy!" he said before entered and sat on the couch inside her room. Amanda was nowhere to be found because she insisted to stay at the hotel so she could play with her cousins, Leo and Daniel. Song Qian moved from the chair and sat on the couch beside Joshua. She thought Joshua had something to tell her but seeing his serious and unhappy face, she wondered what was inside his head right now.

"Hey, what's wrong? Do you have any problems to tell me?" she gently touched his hand, and Joshua shook his head with a tight smile on his face.

"Nothing. I just can't believe that you are finally getting marry to Nichkhun," he pulled a tight smile, making Song Qian felt that Joshua still having a hard time to accept Nichkhun into their family.

"Are you still mad at him? Joshua, I'm not trying to take on Nichkhun' side, but he had no choice at that time," said Song Qian softly as if she was begging Joshua to understand Nichkhun' situation at that time. Joshua lifted his face and whatever reason Nichkhun had to hurt Song Qian, he had known for the longest time that Nichkhun had always loved Song Qian. He just mad at Nichkhun for not searching Song Qian without knowing the reasons that had held Nichkhun back from doing so.

Song Qian frowned when Joshua took her laptop and brought to the coffee table in front of them. He googled something and after he found the website, he turned the laptop's screen to Song Qian. The blog site? Soul-searching guy? Song Qian looked at the profile picture but it just silhouette photo where a person standing on the mountain, so she had no idea the blogger's identity.

"What is this?" she looked at Joshua in confuse.

"Just read it," he insisted firmly.

'I AM SOULLESS

What is happiness? What is sadness? What is LOVE? I'm broken, numb and soulless. I thought I'm broken and unable to be fixed- not until I'd met you. You brought the colour and sunshine in my life. You are blessing in my life, not a mistake. No matter how much I want you in my life, I have to let you go because I have nothing to offer to you. How can I love you when I'm not even love myself? Wherever you are, you are always in my heart,' the owner posted the photos of him hiking without revealing his face. Song Qian scrolled down and read the next posts regarding his journey of soul-searching.

'LIFE WITHOUT YOU

LIFE seems meaningless without you but I have to be strong because once I found myself, I know I will love you better. The heartbreaks had taught me that there is always a rainbow after the rains. Today I take the chance to attend the photography class. It's something I've always loved to do and it makes me miss you even more,' the blogger than shared his passion in photography and travelling, how he coped with depression of losing the loved one, and the moment he found again his love.

'YOU'LL ALWAYS IN MY HEART

I didn't expect to see you today but I'm happy. You are getting more beautiful and I know you are happy now. How I wish to be that person, but I know this is my fate; loving you but not able to make you mine. There is so many things I want to tell you but I'm not in the position to do so. How I wish I could hug and kiss you but I know my limit. Seeing you happy is enough for me and probably this is the time I learn to let you go,' Song Qian's tears rolled on her cheeks as she read the last post. The blogger posted a picture of a woman walking with a girl without revealing their faces, but Song Qian knew that was the picture of her and Amanda. This blog was belonged to Nichkhun.

"He never tells me about this," said Song Qian as she wiped the tears away. It was something personal to Nichkhun but 3 months ago, Taecyeon had to reveal it to Joshua because he was sick of Joshua's cold treatment to Nichkhun. He was too egoistic and did not want to forgive Nichkhun even though he knew how depth Nichkhun' love for Song Qian.

"He doesn't have any intention to share it with anyone. The reason I told you about this, I just want to say that Nichkhun is the best guy for you. Even before he came to Hong Kong, I had found out many years ago that he didn't get marry to Arissa. I'm sorry for keeping this matter from you. I did that because I didn't want you to get hurt again," Joshua confessed his mistake but Song Qian knew that he just wanted to protect her.

"Joshua.." she gently touched his hand and when he lifted his face to look at her, Song Qian wiped away the tears on his cheeks.

"You have done so many things for me and Amanda, and I'm so grateful for having you in my life," Song Qian expressed her gratitude towards Joshua. Even though Nichkhun would be her husband, Joshua was forever her brother and a family.

"I just want you to be happy and I believe Nichkhun will take a good care of you and Amanda," Song Qian pulled Joshua for hug as she felt thankful to Joshua for sharing Nichkhun' secret blog to her. She had faith in Nichkhun' love for her but knowing that it was always her in his heart, she wanted to see him right now so badly. Song Qian was about to leave the room when she saw Peter was standing at the doorway.

"Where do you want to go at this hour?" asked Peter while glancing at the wristwatch. Actually he had been standing at the outside the room since Joshua came in because he was the one who actually asked Joshua to tell Song Qian the truth.

"Peter.." Song Qian stuttered as she watched Peter approached her. He would not let her leave the house if he knew that she was going to see Nichkhun. Peter smiled and Song Qian's head afterward.

"Just go and see him. It will not bring the bad luck to you guys because it has been proven that you guys are meant for each other," Song Qian lifted up her face in surprise. Even though they did not believe that superstition, she still did not expect him to let her go easily. Without wasting any seconds, Song Qian left the house after she hugged Peter and Joshua.

Song Qian drove straight to Nichkhun' place without giving a call first because he might be not at home at this hour. She did not think much about it and just hoping that Nichkhun was at home. After she arrived at his condo, Song Qian frantically pressed the bell button because she forgot to bring the key along with her.

"Wait! Coming!" she relieved to hear Nichkhun' voice from inside even though he sounded irritating at that time. Once the door was opened, Song Qian abruptly entered and threw herself on Nichkhun. Nichkhun who was completely surprised by her visit, did not get the chance to ask because Song Qian had him completely shut up by kissing him hard.

"Wait, Song Qian. What's going on?" he asked breathlessly when she broke the kiss but Song Qian just pushed him down onto the couch before straddling on him.

"I just love you so much," she said before kissing him again. Nichkhun did not know what was gotten into Song Qian but with Song Qian kissing and touching him like this, he could not hold himself anymore. In a second, Nichkhun took off his shirt but before he could undress Song Qian, the sound of plastic cup falling against the floor interrupted their moment. The awkward silence filled the space before Song Qian screamed in embarrassment as she ran inside Nichkhun' room.

Taecyeon was standing stiffly at the kitchen entrance while wearing horrified expression. What did he see just now? The soon-to-be bride and groom were making out a night before their wedding? Nichkhun bit his inner cheeks as he collected his shirt on the floor and walking towards Taecyeon.

"Tell me that you did not see anyone coming to my house," he said in whisper while staring at straight into Taecyeon's eyes, as if he was trying to cast the spell on Taecyeon.

"What do I get in the return?" Taecyeon replied monotonously as he pretended that Nichkhun' spell was working on him. Nichkhun clenched his lips before he moved closer to Taecyeon's ear.

"The latest and limited edition of Montblanc watch," he blew into Taecyeon'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter