It's not romantic, it's selfish...

Pick Me

{Yong Yuji POV}

"so... where do you wanna go today?" My boyfriend asked as soon as we were settled in the car.

"i dont know. It's very unlike the Kim Wonshik I know, not to know where to go." I replied.

"Yuji-ya... Do I have to plan everything? can you decide today?" he said with a pout while taking off his beanie and scarf, it is getting a bit warm in the car...

I turned to face my boyfriend. I put his face in between my hands and look at him straight to his eyes. With poetic voice I told him: "Wonshik my love, Ravi my love, stop pretending you haven't plan anything today. I know you want to take me somewhere. so let's-" I haven't finish my sentence, he leaned forward, and kissed me, and shut me up.

"not fair..." I mumbled to his lips that's still doesn't want to leave mine.

his lips left mine, but his face still only an inch away from mine, "You don't know how much I want to kiss you in the cafe. But your brother's eyes are so sharp, I don't want to die yet." he laughed at his own joke.

"Vixx is so famous these days, If you kiss me in the cafe, people would take pictures, and it would hurt you guys so much..." I said quietly trying not to look at his beautiful eyes... the fact hurts that he's an idol that everyone love, and I'm just a normal girl. My brother never want to bring me into his spotlight, knowing how much people will spoil me, ruin me and everything, making me to be just a nobody... And a nobody dating Vixx's Ravi? VIXX sesang fans would kill me...

"ya. Yuji, where did that came from? don't tell me you are getting those thoughts again..." he said, trying to bring my face to look at him again. "I don't care about what others thought, why can't idols have private romantic life like normal people?"

"Let's just go." I pushed his fingers away from my face, and lean my head to the window. "Don't even think about throwing your career only for me. Like i said multiple times before, it's not romantic, it's selfish."

"Jagiya..." he said quietly, but I gesture him to drive and to just go. He silently put the car into reverse and drive out of the cafe parking lot. And out to wherever he's taking me.

We drove in silence for awhile, but the silence is killing me. So I plugged my phone into the stereo of his car, and put on Vixx Love Letter. Old but gold type of song for me. I just love his voice singing here. It melts me like chocolate in the sun... 

"We just finished our Love Equation promotion, yet you still listen to this old song?" he said with a chuckle, even though he knows why I love this song so much.

"Just focus on driving, I'm tired... Wake me up if we arrive..."I close my eyes and put my head back to the window.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

{Ravi/Wonshik POV}

When she is mad, I tend to just let her giving me the silent treatment. let her anger diffuse. Seeing her plugging the phone and put on the song, I thought she;s done with her silent treatment. Teasingly I asked her, "We just finished our Love Equation promotion, yet you still listen to this old song?" She played this song so much, she said that my voice here is so calming for her. she's so adorable.

"Just focus on driving, I'm tired... Wake me up if we arrive..." she said leaning her head back to the window and closing her eyes. Nope, still mad, I thought to myself, this is not the mood I want for today. I havent seen her in 2 months, and she's giving me this?

Thankfully the car approaching the traffic light that's turning red. While slowly stopping, I reach to her face. She does looks tired. But I miss her so much. Her eyes, her nose, her lips, her cheek bones, her defined jawlines... I want to kiss everything about her. I just want her, period. And I don't want her to be mad at me like this.

"Yuji jagiya..." I said softly while trying to hold her chin lightly positioned it for her to be facing me, "You know I love you, you know our position, we trust each other to do this together. I won't back out from our love, from my career, if that concern you. I promise, with all my heart, I really won't back out. My love for you, my love for my VIXX family, for the Starlights, are unimaginable, I wont give any of them up. no matter what." I finish it with pulling her face to mine. She was hesitant from the kiss at first, but from the fact that she starting to relaxes reassure me that she's not mad at me anymore. As our kiss getting deeper... I forgot that we are in a traffic light. I forgot that we are in a car, everything fades away, the only thing exist is just us. Just the two of us... 

nothing else, but us...

BEEP!!! someone honked behind us.

we jumped and separated out of surprise. I thought the honk saying that the light had turned green, I almost stepped on the gas.

"AAAAA! Wonshik babo! it's still red light!!" She screamed drowning the song that's playing from her phone. Coincidentally, what's playing is F(x) Red Light "ay ay It's a red light..." 

"stupid driver whoever drives behind us..." I mumbled. Finally the light turned green and away we go to our special place.

"you shouldn't kiss me in the car during red light in the first place" she answer, I can see red tint starting to color her cheeks.

Silently promising myself to not kiss her during red lights anymore, I kept my eyes on the road. "Yeah, but you shouldn't tempt me so much either. I can't help it that you are such a beauty."

"oh, shut up" she said quietly and hit my shoulders playfully. I'm glad. she's back being herself...

"Can you guess where we will be going?" I asked her, while she's singing along her brother's song, B2st Good Luck. I realized the rapping part is coming. And like I guessed, she holds her fingers up, gesturing me that I should shut up and she will rap.

"I hate you love you, haruedo myeot beon Up and down, Feels like an elevator, Heal me I'm heartsick, There ain't no cure for my disease, neodeolleodeolhae nan neo ttaemune, nega namgin sangcheoui keugineun ganeumi an dwae, ireon sanghwange nan neol wihae du soneul moeune, I pray for ya Good luck to ya" She rap along her brother voice, and I joined in even though she gave me her evil eye when she heard me rapping with her.

"my Yuji rapping is getting better~" I said to her, ruffling her hair.

she swat my hand away and fixes her hair. "Of course it is. and anyway... by the look of the roads... we are going to... I think you are taking me to.... I have no Idea." she grinned at me. 

"we are going to where we first met." I gave her the clue.

"Woah. to the beach? in the middle of winter? heol..." she said with an awe.

"why not? the beach open year round, you know. Why not go there? It's our first date after a long time anyway" I shrugged 

"It's going to be freezing, Wonshik babo!" she said with disbelieve tone, "but let's go. I bet it's gonna be fun and pretty. Today seems to be sunny too." she said with so much excitement, I'm glad that I chose the right destination. I hope she will take the message I'm going to give her there nicely, without disappointment... I hope...

"Ohh~ it's Memory!" she shouted as soon as the intro music of the next song played, "I need memory" she said along with my voice that's coming from the speaker of the car. Then she sang along Hyuk's part. Even though it is awkward to rap along with my own voice sounding so loudly coming from the speaker, I rap while she sang Hyuk parts.

Our road trip is filled with singing and her telling me stories I missed during my leave. Next thing we knew, we re crossing the bridge. But the sky is getting cloudy... Where did the sun went? It was a sunny sky in Seoul. But for the fact that Yuji still looks excited, I thought it would still be fine. I hope...