It's been a while...

Pick Me

"what would you like to have today, sir?" I asked while trying to hide my giggle.

"oh shut up Yuji. I'll get my usual obviously." The costumer said.

"but, whats up with the get up, Se-"

"I said, shut up! so many fangirls today in here... I just want my bubble tea ok?" Sehun said, covering his face more with his scarf. Thank god that it is winter and cold outside, I would pity him if it were in the summer and he has to put on disguise like this.

"ok ok. should I make for the others too? or just for you?" I asked one more thing before preparing for his bubble tea.

"for me only today. The others are busy." he said with a pout. Then his face changes right away to impatience, "hurry!!"

I made his usual flavor bubble tea. he bought so much from the cafe that I actually memorized the flavor and the way he likes me to make his bubble tea... "it taste wrong if you do something different" he said once after complaining the way he want the bubble tea is prepared.

I gave him his bubble tea as he slide his card to pay, knowing what to do before I even asked anything. While giving his receipt, "tell Tao I said Hi, and don't forget to go to class tomorrow both of you!"

"pfft. I'm too cool for classes. and just text him yourself if you care so much about him." he said while leaving and waving to me good bye.

"aish. this rude kid." I mumbled..

uggh.. why do I have to be stuck in my family cafe.. -.- so annoying... I wish I can go out and hangout with my friends... As if I have any friends in the first place. Everyone that are normal, all just want to up to me just to meet my brother and his friends... 

My mood was lighten up right away as I saw someone familiar coming in through the door,

"hi..." He said while approaching me in the cashier/order area.

"hi" I said back smiling like a crazy creepy girl. 

"It's been a while." He said. Probably with a smile, but I can't see it under his blue scarf. Today he is wearing a shirt that I gave him that says 'I slay dragons at night' under his ped coat. And the hat he's wearing seems like what a preteen would wear than a 22 year old guy would wear in the winter. But is it really winter outfit? more like a disguise... I chuckled at my own thoughts while keeping our stare.

Awkward silence wrapped around us, but for whatever reason, the silence is very comfortable...

"you two lovely birds... go away already instead of blocking people from ordering" My oppa, Junhyung, said while hitting my head with one of the menu board.

"aish, mood ruiner" I hit him back with another menu board.

"rude to your own brother huh?" he asked with his face asking me to challenge him, "just go the two of you. don't forget to come home though. Tomorrow you have music theory with Professor Do right?" He raised his eyebrow and giving me a side-loop smile.

"by the way Oppa, I don't think Tao and Sehun would come. Can I not go too? You know that he's so cruel! why make his class on saturday!!" I beg my brother to let me out this time. Appa doesn't really care since I go to Sound of Seoul becasue of Junhyung. 

"dont be noisy. just go with your boyfriend already. look at the line behind him. people want to order something!" my brother once again hit my head, harder this time.. (-.-)

"OK OK!" I told him and went to the back, to take off my uniform apron, and get my bag. With hurry, I went to my waiting boyfriend by the door. Under his scarf I can see he is smiling.

"are you ready?" His deep familiar voice melts me. I miss him so much, Haven't seen him in more than 2 months. I ran and hugged him, smelling the familiar scent of his cologne...

"I miss you" I said to his chest, screw him for being taller than me.

"I miss you too," he said while ruffling my hair. I usually get mad when people touch my hair, but today is an exception for him... "But I think Junhyung-Hyung would be happier if we go now. he's glaring at us from the order area" he said with laughter that I can feel bubbling from his chest.

"Let's go!" I let go of his body and my hand went to hold his hand.

With our hands tangled, we went out of my brother cafe, Cafe the Med, with my brother and many patrons looking at us.