I have tasty Jams!

I Need U Bangtan!

Waking up slowly, Suga's eyes didn't even open before his body began searching for his crush.

'Where is he?' letting out a groan he opened one eye slowly and furrowed his eyebrows when a little note caught his attention. He ruffled his hair after reading it and collapsed back into the bed with a frustrated sigh. 

'To Suga hyuuung!

 The thunder has stopped now! Don't worry, I checked  the weather report! (^^) 

 Now I have to go off to dance practice, See you soon hyung! 

 Ah! I'm late! 

 ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘ '

 

Re-reading the letter again, He smiled at the boy's cuteness and then sighed. "...I'm not scared of thunder...." taking a deep breath of the boys scent that was left behind, he whined, "I just wanted to hold you..."

After a while of moping on the bed, Suga found himself wandering around their dorm until he came across a clothes basket.

'Jimin's...'

Glancing around, he rapidly grabbed a hand full of clothes and dashed for the bathroom, slamming the door shut behind him and sliding down the door. 'did they see?... Nah...' Without much thought he found himself stood blushing, 5 minutes later, wearing the other boy's clothes. He wanted to see if he would notice. He wanted to test the boundaries... So he unlocked the bathroom, sprinted to the door, slipped on his shoes and ran as fast as his feet could carry him to the person he wanted to see the most.

'W-wait for me Jimin...'

Bursting through the doors, panting and drenched in sweat, Suga watched as Jimin stopped dancing and stared at him with wide eyes, occasionally opening and closing his mouth. "H-Hyung.... A-are y-you in m-my c-clothes?" Jimin stuttered and Suga could have sworn he saw the boy swallow something back. 

Now he was sweating for a whole new reason... He watched as Jimin slowly walked over with an unreadable expression and bit on his lip hard. 'please don't break me, Jimin....' 

With every step closer, a different emotion would hit Suga like a tsunami. Love. Worry. Regret. Disgust. Loathing. Panic. Yet Jimin managed to stop it with 3 simple words... "I love..." leaning in closer, he whispered into his ear, "...It." Pulling back and grinning at the now red Hyung before him, Jimin internally cheered.

Squirming awkwardly in his spot, Suga couldn't bring his gaze to meet his crush's so settled for looking at his feet which didn't go un-noticed by the boy who nearly gave him a heart attack when he suddenly peaked up at him by kneeling on the floor infront of him. Choking on thin air, Suga found himself stumbling back until he fell over Jimin's change of clothes that he brought for after he finished dancing, earning a loud chuckle that shook him down to his core. 'god, I love that laugh....'

Crawling over to him, Jimin sat next to his Hyung and smiled. "Hyung..." 

"hmmm?" Suga replied calmly though his mind was rushing all over the place, panicking about the endless possibilities that could happen within the next few moments. But every little noise and voice that was screaming in his head was hushed by Jimin's sweet voice. 

"Hyung, You make me smile~"

'how do i respond?' Suga's mind rapidly searched for the right words to say as Jimin sat there blinking at him. 'You make me complete... You are my oxygen... You make me want to be a better person.... You make me me....Umm, THINK! I AM! AAAHH'

Jimin watched his hyung with an amused smile. "Hyung...." Successfully catching his attention, he went on. "You have no Jams." He stuck his tongue out and flashed him an eyesmile.

"Y-Yah! I have tasty Jams!" Suga found himself saying suddenlybefore shakily taking in a breath. "a-and I can prove it..." 

Before the other could even speak he leant over and lightly pecked his lips before pulling back and looking away. His heart was nearly jumping out of his chest and he couldn't believe what he had just managed to achive. A part of him was cheering, but another part was crying. However, Everything went silent when he felt something in his hand. Jimin's.

"Y-yeah... I suppose you do have tasty Jams..." Jimin chuckled while squeezing Suga's hand tighter. "S-so... Don't share it with anyone else, Hyung..."