Bulletproof? Love? Eh?

I Need U Bangtan!

Collapsing on the floor, Hobi glanced around s until the one person he was looking for captured his sights.

'Why is he smiling like that?' He sighed as he thought about how the boy never failed to show a bright grin no matter who he was talking to.

Meeting gazes, he watched as the boy tottered over and collapsed inbetween his legs with a bright smile before nuzzling into his neck.

"Ehehe, did I do good, hyung?" The boy leaned back into his chest and looked up to him with hopeful eyes, making J-Hope shiver slightly as he felt the younger's warm back leaning perfectly onto his chest as if it belonged there naturally. He let a strong pout sit on his face as Hobi was too focused on staring at his lips, watching his mouth move with little quivers as he talked that wouldn't have normally been noticed but Hobi was close so had to swallow back the temptation to claim the boys lips.

"... You did good Taehyungie" He smiled and wrapped his arms around the boy's waist, earning a giggle that was like music to his ears. Soon the pout was wiped off and replaced with that rectangular smile he loved so much. Leaning in, Hobi wispered into Tae's ear, grazing it with his lips "why are you so good, hm?" He smiled brightly when he saw that Tae had gone bright red because of him and didn't care that the other members were staring at them questionably because he was his... Or atleast he thought he was. You see, J-Hope had tried to confess before. He turned up with a single rose and told him he loved him but he always thought that the way Tae had answered was a bit ... vague? When he confessed Tae told him 'I love you too hyung!' a bit to freely for Hobi's liking.

"H-hyung..." Tae whimpered in his arms and glanced back at the boy who made his heart race only causing Hobi to turn red too from a few thoughts that rushed through his mind. 'I want to hear more... Gosh, I love his voice.'

After that, both sat there quietly enjoying the others warmth as Tae found himself playing with Hobi's fingers while Hobi found himself laying with his head in the latter's neck and inhaling that scent that drove him crazy. The scent of the one he loved was both a Poison and a remedy... It could make him see black and blue or make him see the world in a whole new way, it just depended on his mood. "Tae..." He mumbled into the boy's neck, sending shivers through the poor boy who was trying so hard not to turn completely red.

Before Tae could even respond, a loud voice boomed happily,"Ok Guys! Let's practice!" Lifting his head up, J-hope made sure to send a glare at the not-fazed-at-all Jimin before smiling sweetly at the boy who glanced at him in his lap. Nuzzling his cheek, Hobi then lifted Tae's waist until he was back on his feet and gladly followed behind him to get into position.

As the music blasted out, J-Hope couldn't help but find himself natually drawn to Taehyung as he watched him dance and even bit his lip at the body rolls. Sure, Tae was hot... But Hobi liked his cute side too. 

'We are bullet proof~' 

The music finally stopped and Hobi watched once again as Tae tottered back to him but his eyes opened really wide when the boy suddenly climbed up into his arms and layed his head on his shoulder. Simultaniously, Hobi found his arms automatically holding Tae's thighs to stop him from falling as he stared blankly ahead of him. 'I-is this real?' He glanced at the boy in his arms and blushed. 'Y-yup it's r-real...' Gulping, J-hope decided to be crazy instead of rethinking everything, he lifted Tae's chin so that his little curious eyes met his and soon both boys had pink tints on their cheeks. "T-Tae..." He whispered before slowly kissing him on his lips, savouring the taste of the boy's lips only to get a shock when he kissed back.

When they both pulled back, Tae let out a little giggle and poked Hobi's nose. "You may be Bullet Proof but you can't stop-" He paused and wrapped his legs around Hobi's waist while cupping his cheeks, "my Bullets of love~" And that was it. J-Hope had lost it.

"Eh?" The rest chorused as they stared at the two weirdly. They all wanted Vhope to become real but they never thought Tae would be... well...  like that...

Any thoughts of just trying to act natural had long gone out of his head as he tried to hide his face from the others and Tae but how could he when Tae had his face cupped and was smiling so cutely at him. 'Gosh, Kim Taehyung... I am not bullet proof from your bullets...'

Taehyung giggled before peppering kisses all over Hobi's face. "Ehehe, This is mine~ *Kiss*  This is also mine~ *Kiss*  Ooh, and this~ *Kiss* ehehe~" 

Cupping Tae's mouth with one hand, Hobi mumbled "I g-get it... I'm y-yours... 100%.... S-So s-save your kisses for a-after I take you on a d-date..." Hobi's voice cracked at the last word and his palms started to feel a little bit sweaty as he waited for the boys response, only to feel like he had been taken to heaven as his angel smiled and gave him a nod.

"Anywhere with you Hobi Hyung~"