Our Love !!!

Proud to be VIP, and to be his girl !!

Jiyong and Eunjung have been dating for 4 years now.They're dating in public too.They have been through all the hard time together.But , they never let go each other hands.

 

Eunjung's POV !!

 

Me and T Ara members are practiced our new song.Now we taking break. And suddenly, my phone ring.

 

"Oppa ~~ " I said.

"Hey Baby !! How are you ? Miss me hahaha " Jiyong oppa said.

"Aigooo ... my oppa is so full of himself.kekeke .. I'm fine oppa. And I don't have time to miss you .. kekeke ." I said.

"Yahhhh .... Ham Eunjung !!! How dare you talk to your boyfriend like that.What kind of girlfriend are you huh !! " he said.Opppss ... I did a wrong move. =_=

"Oppaaa~~ I'm just kidding you know.Of course I'm miss my the one and only Love Kwon Jiyong.I'm really miss you oppa." I said. Phewwww ... I'm wiped my sweat from forehead.

"That's my baby girl. So, what's your plan for tomorrow ? " he ask.

"Hmm ... tomorrow, I have day off and the day after tomorrow. Wae oppa ?" I ask.

"Good. I have day off too.And you know , after tomorrow we will leaving Korea for MTV EMA.So ... yeahh ... I want to spend my day with you, before I go to Belfast." he said.

"Ohh ... yeahh ... Ok oppa ... let's spend the time together, nehh " I said.

"What you doing right now, baby ?" he ask.

"I'm practicing for our new song." I said.

"Oh ... are you done ? " he ask.

"One more time and we done." I said.

"Ok ... I will pick you up in hour, and go to your dorm and pack for your clothes.Arraseo ?" he ask.

"Neh, Oppa.Oh ... buy 7 hot chocolate for us on your way." I said.

"Anything for you.So I will see you soon. Love you so much baby !! " he said.

" Neh oppa.C ya. I love you so much too oppa." I said.

"Is it brother in law come to pick you up ?" Boram eunnie ask.

"Nehh eunnis. And he will buys hot chocolate for you guys too." I said.

" Woo hooo ... our brother in law is the best !! " two maknae shout out loud.

"Yahhh !! I'm the one, who told him to buy." I said.

"But, he is the one who gonna buy, while your stick to the floor." Jiyeon said. Aishhh ... maknae.

"Yeah yeah .. whatever !! " I said.

 

Jiyong's POV !!

 

After talking with Eunjung, I'm taking bath and changing to something simple.

 

 

Ready !! You know,I'm really miss Eunjung.It's been 1 month, that we didn't see each other.Of course, we talked with phone.Before pick her up, I went to buy hot chocolate for them.Loud music boom in my car.

~~ Roly Poly Roly Roly Poly ~~

 

Now, I'm front of their practice room.

"Hey girls !! " I said.

"Hey oppa !! " they all said together.And I hand hot chocolate for each.

"Hey baby girl." I siad and planting  kiss on her sweet and soft lips.

"Hey .. oppa." she said.

"You ready ?" I ask and she nod."Ok. Let's go." I said and bid good bye to T ara girls.And I'm interwine my hand with her.I miss that.It just feel so right.Her hand perfectly fit in my hand.I love it. And we walk out from building.And went to her dorm.And packed something she needs.

"Baby, want to go somewhere before we go to my apartment ?" I ask her.

"Hmm .. how about buying grocery ?" she said.

" Good.Oh .. after that I have to go to YG building.Have to ask about flight." I said and we went to supermarket, and bought everything we need.

At YG building.

"Appa !! " I said.

"Jiyong... oh ... Eunjung ah .. you here too. Sit down." And we start to ask him about our flight.And we bid him good bye.

"Oppa ... Let's go say hi to 2NE1 girls and Big Bang oppas." I nodded and head to practice.

"Hey guys, Look who's here !!" I said.

"Eunnie/ Noona !!" Chae,Minkki and Ri started to run to her and hug tightly.And I know she can't breath.

"Yahhh ... let her go.She can't breath."I said .

"Oppps ... sorry eunni.I'm really happy to see you.It's been a long  time eunnie." Minkki said and everyone nodded.Eunjung is an angel for YG Family and Kwon Family.They all love her.And we chatted for a while and bid them good bye.And headed to my apartment.Or should I say OUR !!!

 

At JiYong apartment !!

 

" Ahhh ... I'm so tired." she said.

"I know baby.Fighting !! Go take a bath.Oppa will take care for dinner, OK." I said.

"Are you sure oppa?" she ask and I nodded.And pushed her to our room.

 

"Are you sure ?" she ask me again, before taking a bath.I nodded again and pushed her to bathroom.

"Oppa !! " I heard her sweet little voice.

"I'm here baby." I shouted.

"Are you done?" she ask.

"I am.Just sitting down ok." I said. And she nodded.

"Waaa ... my favorite foods. Woot Woot ." She said happily.

"Aigooo ... my baby girl is so cute." I said and pinched her soft rosy cheeks.

"Eat up.Say ahhh baby ~~ " I said and fed her.

"Say ahhh ~~  oppa ~~ " and she fed me back.And after that, we spend our time by watching movie.And going to bed.We lied down together.And hugging her from back.

"Baby." I said.

"Hmmm ... oppa."

"Thank you." I said.And she turn around and I her hair softly.

"For what .. oppa ?" she ask.

"For loving me.I'm always been a bad guy.Cheating on you with Kiko.Even though I'm hurted you so bad, you still gave me a chance.I promise , I'm not gonna ruin it this time.When I'm down you always be there for me.Even though you have thight schedule.You always take care of me.Everyone said you are lucky to have me.But, actually I'm lucky to have you as mine.Thank you so much.Thank you for loving me.I love you so much baby." I said and planting a kisses on her forehead and lips.

"I love you so much too oppa." she said and snuggle to my chest and fell sleep.Next day we spend out time at home.Now I'm at the Belfast MTV EMA.

 

Eunjung's POV !!!

 

Now, T Ara and YG Family are gather at YG papa house.

"This year World Wide Act MTV EMA goes to ....... BIG BANG ASIA PACIFIC !!! " announcers said.We all cheer !! Omg ... they did it.Joys of tears roll down on my face.I'm so happy for them.I'm really proud of them.I must do something for him.

 

Jiyong's POV !!!

 

"Hyung ... hyung !! Look at that." he said.It's about us winning MTV EMA.

"Big Bang won MTV EMA WORLD WIDE ACT of 2011.Congratulation guys.At the same time, girlfriend of Big Bang's leader G Dragon, posted a video on twitter. Let's check this out ." announcers said and video popped out.

"Hi oppas and maknae!! Congratulation.You guys make it.Great job oppas and maknae.I'm so proud to be a VIP.And I'm a proud VIP.Thank you VIPs for voting and loving our Big Bang.I love you alll !! Jiyong oppa ... when I'm hear you guys name, I'm cried so hard.I'm so happy for you oppa.I'm really happy right now.You have been in hard time oppa.It's time for you shine now.Don't make any mistake again Ok. Promise me ?Bright G Dragon is back.Oppa ... take care of your health ok.Sleep a lot and eat a lot.You look so fragile and skinny after your case.So eat a lot.No matters what , I will stand for you and be there for you.Fighting Big Bang oppas and maknae !!!! Jiyong oppa .... I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH !!! FIGHTING !!! " and she give a kiss to camera.I crying so hard right now.Thank you baby girl.Thank you.I love you so much.I can't wait to see her again.Oh ... I have to plan something.

" Hello !" YG Appa said. And talk about my plan.

"It that what you want ?" he ask.

"Yes appa !"

"Ok.Glad to hear that.Congratz Ji." he said.

 

 

Now,I'm front of my apartment.Can't wait to see her.

"Baby !! " I shout out loud.

"Oppa  !! You're back." she run and hug me.

"Yes, I'm .I miss you so much."I said. And plating a kiss on her soft, sweet rosy lips.

"Baby thank you so much.I saw your video.It really my energy pill.I love you so much.And I promise, I'm not gonna do a mistake again.We have been through a hard time.So I guess, It's the right time." I said and she look at me really confused.Awww how cute.

"Ham Eunjung ... will you be my wifey and will you be a mother of my future babies ?" I said and show the rings.

"Yes .. oppa ... yes." she said and cry.

"Shhhh ... don't cry.I love you baby."I said.

"I love you so much oppa." she said and we share a sweet kiss together.

 

 

                                              The end !!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys, sorry about my english.If I make mistakes, forgive me.Oh .. don't forget to subscribe and comment !!! CONGRATULATION TO BIG BANG !!!