Bae vs the World Part 1

Seulrene Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her eyes never left hers.

Those crescent-shaped eyes look so innocent yet so alluring. One would think twice if the person in front of her was the very same person she spent the night with considering how much passion she made love to Irene that very same day.

Sometimes Irene feels she too becomes different when it comes to Seulgi. Her possessive instincts take over her reserved demeanor. It was something that unleashes when she’s fighting over something.

It was a feeling Irene was really trying to figure out to this day.

The younger girl was tying her hair into a bun while Irene buttoned up Seulgi’s polo-shirt. Their eye contact momentarily got cut off when Joy barged excited about their trip. It had been a busy week of preparations and promotions.The girls hardly had a time out to even catch a breath. Tonight was a gift. Unfortunately for Yeri, she had things more important to attend to. It made the four the only ones available for the concert.

Irene doesn’t like it but had no choice.

They were their friends and colleagues. They would have done the same for Red Velvet.

As the eldest had her mind elsewhere, her hand stopped buttoning Seulgi’s polo-shirt. Visibly her fingers were caressing the edges and three pairs of eyes were on her, watching her questioningly.

Her girlfriend was blushing but does not say a word.

Wendy, ever so intuitive, decided to end the awkward situation. Irene was obviously about to pounce Seulgi and Joy was all too excited about it. For her best friend, she had to make the obvious decision. Loudly, she cleared before speaking.

“We have three hours before the show. I suggest you use it wisely. I’m going to get this girl ready. Be back in a flash.” The other 94-liner pushes Joy out of their room while Seulgi’s gaze followed them till the door closed.

When she turned to look at Irene, the older girl was already biting her lip.

And she was biting it really hard.

“Love, are you okay?” Seulgi asks as her arms circled around Irene’s waist to pull her closer.

The older girl nods, not letting go of her bottom lip.

Seulgi feared it would draw blood with the way she was biting it down.

That was until those fingers made a line from her chest to her neck.

Hands took hold of her collar and slowly inched down to the part where Irene had already buttoned her polo-shirt.

“Seulgi-ah…”

“Hmmm…?”

“I hope you’re not too invested on this polo-shirt…”

Seulgi frowned and was immediately surprised as Irene pulled it apart. Buttons got scattered on the floor and lips were now conquering hers with so much heat she could hardly fight it out.

Closing her eyes she begins to return the ardent kisses and feels her girlfriend smile.

“Three hours Seulgi…”

“I know…”

“Then get on it… I don’t have all day…” Irene bites her lips as she watches Seulgi take of the rest of her clothes and begins to undress Irene as well.

 

@@@@@@@

 

In record time the couple gets into the van with Wendy and Joy and the ride was quiet. Well that was until Joy decided to piss Irene a little.

“Seulgi-Unnie, Suho-Oppa said you should join them stage and dance with them.”

Irene flinches but does not say a word.

Suho and Seulgi were good friends from their School of Oz stint. The guy had been trying to get into her good graces ever since. Irene knows he likes Seulgi. And Seulgi being Seulgi adored her friend.

To Irene’s horror

She even tagged him as Irene’s long lost twin.

If Seulgi gets attracted to him, who knows what will happen.

But that was before Irene was with Seulgi.

Then again, Irene would never let anyone try and be near her girlfriend.

Except for Red Velvet of course

“Unnie…” Wendy appears from her side and whispers.

“Seulgi is yours. Try not to go all out on this out. Just relax and enjoy the show with Seulgi. She’s in love with you. Everyone in the company, those close to us, knows that. Joy just likes pissing you off. You know how the kids are.”

Irene does not reply and merely looks straight down the road.

Wendy sighs and sits back, Seulgi meeting her with that excited smile she always has.

“Behave yourself Seulgi-Bear…” She mutters before pinching her best friend’s cheek.

“I always am, WanWan.”

 

@@@@@@@

 

The concert was fine and to Irene’s relief no one tried anything funny. The other three girls enjoyed singing along and all in all it was a good night. But this wasn’t really Irene’s scene. Yes it was okay to go to concerts but she would have preferred a nice picnic for them all. It felt more at home. More romantic…

“Your frowning is making me think this night out isn’t going to well for us…”

Irene feels Seulgi whisper in her ear.

Fingers entwined with hers and her head automatically rests against the taller girl.

There was a time Irene couldn’t even hold Seulgi’s arm. The younger girl had been used to her brother she never got a chance to feel how it was to have Unnies. Irene took her time. Sometimes slowly, sometimes in haste, Seulgi lived in a world that relying on your team was essential. It wouldn’t bode well if she couldn’t work with people older than her. Slowly Seulgi came out of her shell and became more expressive. Though at times downright innocent, Irene felt Seulgi had the biggest heart of all.

And she was right.

It all came to play when they got together and even more when they got intimate. Seulgi was more than she could ask for.

Which scares her

Because Seulgi could be that someone to someone else too.

She feels lips kiss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter