My Playful Bear

Seulrene Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi stood by the full size mirror checking herself out when she saw her girlfriend frowning on through the reflection.

A small smile graces her lips and turns to walk barefooted to their fearless leader.

“Why are you so glum pretty girl?” Seulgi gently whispered into Irene’s ear and felt the older girl stiffen.

It was a normal act for them so the reaction raised the bear’s curiosity right away.

“Are you alright, love?”

“I just don’t feel like sitting there all by myself.”

Seulgi smiles and carefully places a kiss on Irene’s forehead and then her lips.

“You ARE the MC one of the country’s watched music shows. You ARE the leader of one of the best Girl Groups in the country. It would only take a few minutes love. Why are you so worried?”

Irene looks up to meet Seulgi’s eyes and the bear already knew the answer.

“It’s going to be fine love. You’re going to do great. I have faith in you.” Seulgi brings their lips together once more and almost got lost in the feeling again.

A soft knock was heard and the couple slowly separated from each other. Yeri peeks and the taller girl moves to the maknae to give her a pinch on the nose.

“Are you both ready Unnies?”

“Hyunnie and I just need to retouch our lipstick. We’ll be out in a few minutes.”

“Okay Seulgi-Unnie.” The youngest of Red Velvet smiles at them and waves goodbye.

She was seemingly content with the bear’s answer. The members have learned not to probe any personal details regarding the two since they got together. It wasn’t that they didn’t care. Seulgi and Irene were girlfriends now. They should learn to rely on each other at some point. Wendy would explain that there are some things Seulgi should learn to do for Irene, knowing the bear was an airhead.

Seulgi definitely rose to that challenge.

Seulgi turns and picks the lipstick and then sits beside her girlfriend. Irene smiles and closes her eyes.

She feels the younger girl place a finger on her chin, making her slightly raise her head. She feels the lipstick glide on her lips. Once done, she opens her eyes and sees Seulgi smile. The bear leans and kisses her lips.

Irene frowns but nonetheless smiles.

“It’s more efficient than to correct it by wiping.” Seulgi blushes as some of the lipstick transferred to her own lips.

“You will do great. We will do great.” Seulgi smiles and kisses her girlfriend one more time before standing up.

 

@@@@@@@

 

Irene breathes out heavily having left by her lonesome in the leader interview. She wonders how the girls were. She wonders how Seulgi was.

Then there was this certain kind of emptiness in her heart. Words from the anno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter