Chapter 6: Cheesecake

I'm Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Great. Just great. Totally the best way to start my day. Just lovely.

“Hey, Yoongi.” She shook me for the hundredth time, annoying the hell out of me. “Hey, wake up. You have a guest, you know.” She sang. I seriously can’t think of anything more irritating than her voice right now. 

“Well, if that guest is smart enough, she wouldn’t have come here to disturb me from my wonderful sleep in the first place, knowing that it’s this early in the morning. If you don’t mind, I’ll continue my sleep now, dear guest.” I barely mumbled, rolling over to cover my ears with a pillow. She then hissed and kicked my , which I then groaned in pain. I quickly shot a glare at her, cursing under my breath.

“Hey! It’s already 11 am, what do you expect? I came here two hours ago and you’re still sleeping! It’s time to get your lazy up, mister.” Oh goodness, stop with the nagging. She sounds just like the old lady in the Kimbap shop, scolding her son for eating most of the kimbap. Trust me it’s not pleasant at all.

I sighed, obviously annoyed, and tried to sleep her off. While she was busy encouraging me to wake up, she didn’t notice that I dozed off again. Finally taking notice, she exploded. “Why this kid- Min Yoongi!” she shouted, as her voice reached the Laundry shop across the dorm.

I’m pretty sure she continued to scold me for being a sleepy head for a bit while, but I’m not really sure cause I was sleeping quite peacefully. It was quiet after that. No noises, just perfect. I guess she got tired and went home. It was really peaceful. At least, before she threatened me,

“If you still won’t wake up, I’ll eat up the Vanilla cheesecake that Namjoon bought for you.” A horrid voice yelled from somewhere, which I believe was from the kitchen. My brain automatically awakens from the heatless threat of the girl. How can such evil person exist?

“You wouldn’t.” I said, which didn’t affect Eunhae at all. Until I heard the shutting of the fridge, my eyes shot up as my legs automatically ran towards the kitchen. I just had to protect my cheesecake. Damn it, Kim Eunhae.

With a cake on her left hand and a fork on her right, Eunhae smiled at me as if she was expecting me to come.  “Good that you’re finally awake, Yoongi.”

I glared at her as she gave a pat on my shoulder with a rather gummy smile.
I want to punch her.

“I can’t believe you really were about to eat that.” She chuckled, while I continued to glare. “You shouldn’t take me lightly, Min Yoongi.”

“But wow – Namjoon was right. Your obsession for vanilla cheesecakes is rather extreme. To actually wake up just for that cake is amazing.” She nodded her head, clearly fascinated. “And you don’t even like cakes. The amnesia might have hit you really hard huh.”

“Wow, fascinating – now I’ll be going back to my sleep. Night” I blankly stared at her, while yawning, slowly walking away.

“Wait!” she said loudly, deafening my ears. Or at least ¼ of it. I sighed with my irritated face on, and looked at her.

“You promised, didn’t you? I really need your help, Yoongi. Besides, you’re up already. What do you say?” she held my hand, and looked straight into my eyes. I swear, It’ll repeat again.

With that said, I slowly started melting with her annoying stare while feeling weird things at the pit of my stomach.

Damn it, Yoongi.
Just what’s wrong with this body?
Why should it always be her?

I became weak. Yup, I’m totally losing it.

I hesitated at first, but what can I do?
yes, nothing.
No matter what I do, it always ends up to this.

I’m such a loser.

But then again, she has a point. I did promise her. I guess it’s settled then.

With a heavy sigh, I groaned in annoyance and nodded. “Fine, fine I get it. I’ll just take a quick shower.”

How could she disturb me from my sleep? If it was one of the members, I would’ve kicked them in the face already. Damn, this girl is using Yoongi for her own advantage. Snap out of it, Suga.

The girl cheered and smiled at me one last time before I went to Bathroom. .

 

++++++

 

“Faster, ! We’re so late already.”

After I sacrificed my sleep for this witch, this is how she repays me?
Remind me why I agreed to this again?

We walked in a pink building and was greeted by old ladies at the entrance. They said a few words, but as usual, I wasn’t listening. Soon, we were led into a wide room, full of toys and other cute things which I despise with my whole soul.

I sighed, trying to control my pissed off self, but ultimately failed. “When you said you needed help…..I didn’t expect this!” I glared at her while a few kids gathered in front of me. Soon, a dozen of them came and wrestled for my dear life.

Damn it.
Even these kids wants to kill me.
For that damn cheesecake, I’m sacrificing myself.

“Kids?! Eunhae, Kids?? Are you serious?” I growled while the little boy, filled with chocolate stains, pulled my hair. I tried to pull his hand off, but the boy cried when I did. “Great.” I sighed, thinking of ways on how I’ll be able to survive this without being wrestled down by kids.

“Goodness, Yoongi. Can’t you handle just a single kid?” she went to the boy and hushed him. Taking a candy from her pocket, she smiled at the boy sweetly and gave him some. The boy then stopped crying and hugged the girl and smiled, showing his incomplete set of teeth.

What sorcery?
Note to self: If a kid cries, bribe him with candy.
It’ll work like magic.

“Seriously, Yoongi?” she gave me a judging stare and chuckled lightly. “They’re just kids Yoongi. It’s not that hard to make them happy.”

“Kids? You mean monstrosity?-” she tackled me and covered my mouth. “Yoongi!” she shouted, then sighed in defeat.

“Don’t say that. They have feelings too, you know.” She sighed, looking completely done with me. Not surprised that she is though. I’m actually impressed by her patience.

“Okay, tell me something first. Why are we here in the first place? What business do we have with these puny humans?” I pointed at the kid, trying to eat up a pillow.

“You see, the owner of this daycare is really close to me. Let’s say she’s like my second mother here in Seoul. She would always take care of me and play with these kids, when I was still a trainee at my old company. It just so happens that she’s sick right now and they’re in need of help for more workers. So…. I volunteered the both of us.”

“Wait, wait. Why the both of us?”

“Let’s say this is part of the first phase for bringing back your memories.” She smirked and attended to the kid who choked because of the pillow he tried to eat.

I like that kid.
He reminds me of Taehyung.

But, seriously? Yoongi and kids? What does kids have to do with this human? Did he choke one before he died?

As I was pondering to myself, a little boy came to me with a pout on his face. Oh, no. Don’t tell me he wants to- anything but that, please!

Finally noticing the kid after he tugged on to my shirt a couple of times, I sighed and lifted him up to the table beside me.

“What’s wrong, kid?” I tried to smile, as how Eunhae instructed. I’m just hoping I don’t look like a constipated deer this time.

Luckily, it doesn’t.

The little boy smiled back a bit, as I smiled at him sweetly. “ I’m not ‘kid’. I’m Haejunnie.”  He sniffled and bit on his cookie, which I believe Eunhae gave.

“Okay, then.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter