The Sign.

I Miss You, Hyung. [INCOMPLETE]

Sehun

After all these years I've never felt so strange. The way Luhan's fingers slid through my hair as he comforted me that last day threw spiral tingles down my spine. I can't believe I idiotically mumbled, "more," yet he didn't hear me. 
 

 

Girls would pass me on the street— while others would swoon and stare; I just remained neutral. They would bat their eyes and furrow their brows but why is it that Luhan's eyes shone the most? His eyes were home. Looking into them, I felt the real thing.

A picture of them only made me crave the feeling. 

Slammed my phone down on my nightstand after looking at another update of Luhan in Beijing. His promotions were taking too long. The dorm we shared was half empty. Rolling over, I stared at his empty bed. As I did memories flashed before my eyes. Early January, We went to our favorite boba cafe and sat near the river as we told stories of our reckless childhoods. His hair was dyed black at the time only making him appear younger. His pale skin glistened under the moonlight. Every time he talked, I had to force myself to advert my gaze from his plump, pink lips. I got the chills when he chuckled deeply into the silent night.
 
Snapping back into reality, I blinked several times and felt that my eyes were rather full of tears. I don't understand why my heart aches this much over an old friend. Each time we part the nights without him get worse. My attitude grows horrid with the myriad of sleepless nights. 
 
It's my first time being exposed to such a feeling. I doubt Luhan is feeling the same. He continues to smile, he laughs the same laugh I miss. Watching him on TV is not the same as  his presence in real life.
 
He never messages me. It's a clear sign that he doesn't share the same feelings.