Carnival Date?

Exo's Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minah yawned trying hard to stay up with Sehun sitting beside her. It's been 2 full weeks since she started tutoring him everyday afterschool on Mondays and Thursdays. The other 11 boys were still surprised that Minah hadn't quite yet with the experience of all of Sehun's previous tutors. But she seemed more patient and he actually enjoyed her company especially when his parents were barely home working out of the city going places to places.

 

Sehun took a peek at her then at the clock. It read 10:39 pm. He groaned and felt sorry for her but she looked cute with her eyes shut. Her head rested on her hands as she leaned on the table.

 

He put the pencil down and tapped on her. She didn't wake up but her head slipped from her palm and she fell right onto Sehun's shoulder. He slowly moved to allow her to become more comfortable. He held her up not knowing what to do, it was his first encounter being this close to a girl. His heartbeat fastened and he decided to put her to sleep.

 

He lifted her up with both arms and walked into one of the guest rooms in his house. There was no one as usual and Sehun spent most of his time home either playing video games or hanging out with his friends.

 

He placed her gently onto the bed as she shuffled in her sleep. He examined her and worried that she wasn't comfortable with the clothing she had worn, jeans and a button up shirt. -Should I change her into something more comfortable?- he shook his head, -no, no.- He told himself and threw the blanket over her body to keep her warm.

 

He walked back downstairs to finish his last few pages before going to sleep.

 

➵ ➵ ➵ 

 

"Oh my gosh," Minah panicked as she woke up. Her hair stood up messily and she tried to comb it back down with her thin fingers. She couldn't believe she had fell asleep at Sehun's place. She threw herself off the bed and ran downstairs only seeing Sehun cooking breakfast.

 

"Morning," he smiled and placed some scramble eggs on the two plates sitting on the dining table.

 

"Oh, hey." Minah scratched her head. "Sorry I fell asleep yesterday."

 

He smirked, "It's fine. Sorry for making you stay up so late. Here, come sit and eat breakfast." He invited her to sit infront of him. They ate quietly in the morning but Minah was chowing down the food hungrily.

 

She covered her face in embarrassment and Sehun couldn't help but laugh at her. Her cheeks were full like a bunny's. "Slow down, you might choke." Sehun says and hands her a glass of orange juice.

 

"Thanks." She managed to say with stuffed. She chugs the glasss and swallowed the remaining food in . "So you're going to the carnival at school tomorrow right?"

 

"Of course," He chewed on his pancake. "We have to. We're in the club." He chuckled calmly.

 

"Oh right," Minah smiled uncomfortably. She really didn't know what she was saying or doing. She was supposed to go home yesterday but she blammed her aunt's errands which were early in the morning. She didn't get enough sleep the night before yesterday anyways.

 

"Did you sleep comfortably?" Sehun asked her as she raised her head up to look at him.

 

"Yes, alot. Why'd you ask?"

 

"Just that you slept in jeans and your shirt was made out of a tight material. I was thinking about giving you a t-shirt of mine or something but yea. Not that I didn't mind since I usually sleep completely ." Sehun bit his lower lip in a slow movement. "."

 

Minah paused and stared at him. She smiled trying to not him make him embarrassed.

 

"Too much information huh?" he winced at his words.

 

"It's okay. I understand." She smiled again. "I guess all people do sleep completely at least once in their lifetime." She pointed her index finger. "Or more."

 

He nodded awkwardly. "If you say so."

 

Then the bell rang. "I'll get it." Minah off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter