Chapter 3

Love U!

As Dongwoo was looking for his friends, Xiumin was just looking around.

WOW! This place is huge!

He looked like a little kid going to the fair for the first time.

Hey! Dongwoo over here!

Dongwoo heard his friends calling him, and rushed over with Xiumin.

Xiumin was feeling a bit shy, and wasn’t good at making new friends. When they got to the round table, six other guys surrounded the table.

Sit down, said one of them.

As soon Xiumin sat down he felt like the center of attention, and was blushing like crazy

So guys, I want you to meet Kim Minseok or Xiumin, Xiumin these are my friends.

Nice to meet you, Xiumin, my name is Nam Woohyun; this guy right next to me is Kin Sunggyu, he seems intimidating on the outside, but is a total sweetheart, right?

Shut up! You embarrass me!! Sunggyu shouted. Woohyun just laughed.

Hi, my name is Lee Sungyeol, and these two are Myungsoo, and Sungjong.

They both said their greetings at the same time and then laughed.

Xiumin noticed all of them had introduced themselves, except for the guy in the corner, eyeing him intensely.

Last, but not least, I introduce you to the dancing machine and also my boyfriend, Hoya! Dongwoo said, while walking over and giving him a hug.

Xiumin thought all of them were really cool, and they all got along so well.

I wish I had friends like that…

……

Luhan was about to give up, and just sit down, but something urged him not to, he had to repay him. He was at the end of the canteen, when finally, finally, he saw him. He walked over to the table; nobody seemed to notice, so he taped Xiumin on the shoulder. He quickly jumped and turned to see Luhan’s smiling face.

I’ve been looking for you everywhere, and I finally found you, who knew it would be so hard to find someone so small? Luhan said cheerfully.

Getting the attention from the others, Dongwoo said “do you guys know each other? “

Um, yeah, we sorta ran into each other this morning… that’s why I was late to class…

Oh, okay, cool, you can go eat with him if you want, I’ll see you later. Dongwoo said.

The rest of the guys said their goodbyes, and Luhan took him away.

Why am I always being dragged around?

Luhan found them an empty table, and they both sat down. Just like their first encounter, it was silent and awkward. Xiumin didn’t really know what to do in this situation so he just looked down at the table.

This is so weird; I just want to go back to class!

What is your name? Luhan said,

Um, uh, Xiumin he softly said.

I couldn’t really hear you, can you repeat that? My name is Luhan!

“Okay”, Xiumin finally looked up to see Luhan’s angelic face staring back at him.

Blushing, he said “Xiumin”. Luhan smiled and stared to talk to Xiumin about everything, turns out they had a lot in common.

Wow! I can’t believe you’re older than me! You look like a five-year old! Luhan teased.

Shut up! Xiumin mumbled, you shouldn’t be talking!

Anyways…Let me see your schedule, maybe we have a class together. Luhan took the paper and smiled ear to ear.

“Yes!! My favorite subjects chorus and mathematics! We both have them together!” said the eager boy.

Xiumin spoke up, “Well, since lunch is about to finish I’ll be on my way to class” he picked his tray up, and stared to walk away. “Wait!” a hand grabbed his wrist turning him around; “give me your phone”

“Why…?’’ Xiumin said confused.

Just let me see it for a second, I’ll give it right back.

Here, Xiumin handed it to him.

There Xiumin was waiting, he saw how the expressions on the others face changed a lot, and he thought it was really cute. 

Here you go, Luhan said grinning

When Xiumin his phone and unlocked his password, he revealed a picture of Luhan posing cutely as the wall paper. He felt his face getting warmer, and noticed Luhan watching him.

Do you like it? I took a lot more pictures, and I also added myself to your contacts. Now we can go to class.

Xiumin didn’t even know how to hide his now red-as-a-tomato face.

Why is my heart beating so fast!!